Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Seven Husbands Cannot Cheat On Me – Polyandrous Woman Declares - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Seven Husbands Cannot Cheat On Me – Polyandrous Woman Declares (419 Views)

Court Declares Emir Sanusi’s Banishment As Unlawful / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Isese Day: Osun declares Tuesday public holiday for traditional worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Seven Husbands Cannot Cheat On Me – Polyandrous Woman Declares by tonyluyi1985: 5:53am On May 26, 2021
A woman who identified as a traditional healer said she is living in peace with her seven husbands. She also said she doesn’t cut her hair because her powers are derived from there.
When asked why she married seven husbands she said: “I didn’t do it of my will. I was commanded by the elders. It was an order from them and that’s when I was given superpowers.
The elders told me to produce more children from my husbands and I mustn’t have more than one child from one man hence the reason why I married more than six husbands. It was strange to me but I had to comply else I’ll be seriously punished,” she said.
She went on to say that she built houses for them and makes love to them whenever she feels like doing so and they dare not cheat on her as her super powers will reveal when they want to do so and there are dire consequences for it.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/05/26/my-seven-husbands-cannot-cheat-on-me-polyandrous-woman-declares/
Re: My Seven Husbands Cannot Cheat On Me – Polyandrous Woman Declares by wale0911: 6:25am On May 26, 2021
Orisirisi something. Is this not a case of a legitimate philandering? grin grin grin
1riased to the power of 7..lolz
Re: My Seven Husbands Cannot Cheat On Me – Polyandrous Woman Declares by Coldshisha: 3:59am On May 27, 2021
Witch craft at its finest
Re: My Seven Husbands Cannot Cheat On Me – Polyandrous Woman Declares by Shiver99: 9:28am On May 27, 2021
This is how the many weird cultures in Africa starts.

Before you know it, in a few generations, you'll start hearing that women are polyandrous in nature.

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo Sentence / Hollywood The Witchcraft Center Of The World / Themselves On Opposite Sides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.