Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Revenge Advice Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Revenge Advice Needed (177 Views)

My Lover's Family Are Also Depending On Me Now. (advice Needed) / Advice Needed. Am In A Cross Road / Serious Advice Needed Please: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revenge Advice Needed by Fatherkennel794(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2021
Hey
Re: Revenge Advice Needed by Jeon(f): 1:32pm On May 26, 2021
Fatherkennel794:
Hello, folks
I want to share a tip

Here is the full story

There was a married house wife at the back of my house, the back of her house is mine house that faces her own house back, no fence to barricade us, she came with her husband and children, so I started noticing her sexuall signals, e.g twisting of her bum and other signals

I already falled deeply in love with her even before rapport or sex, throughout out the whole thing we did not sleep with each other
I was not afraid to make a move, there was this fear In me, not the fear of repercussions, nemesis, karma, getting caught in the act by her spouse or curse that follows sleeping with a married woman, that fear is a spiritual one, cos I believe God does not stop someone from doing good or bad, but I imagine what kind of fear is this that's not making me a move toward her, she kept on coming to me but no response from me, anytime she comes near me I became so pale, although something on my head told me to wicked the woman like my mind talked to me In pidgin like ""wicked this one"" meaning I should destroy the woman but due to me a love bird, I never knew that my mind was saving me from future danger, so I used to knock at her door she will chase me away shout on me, at that moment she loose her chill (maybe a Hot woman is an angry woman) and later in the evening she comes back to smile at me giving me the signals but still no reply from me, this routine went on for months without reply, so one day I felt may be she is not more interested in me due to my love emotions that i have for her, I felt I was loosing her, i went to her one evening when she was removing the cloth she washed on the line, so i asked her is there still chances or opportunity for me to have sexuall intercourse with her, she became angry, and told her husband, when her husband saw me walking he approached me and asked me why would I say such a thing to his wife, I apologised to him, he was like if not for your parents (my parents) are nice I would have dealth with you, instead of me to say my own part of the story of her trying to sleep with me, I did not, I was so sympathetic towards her because of one useless love.

Again i went to knock on her door so she had to give me a scope or sakamanje (she deceives me) to enter her house, so as I enter she locked me inside the burglary in her balcony at the front of her house, with much pleading from me she released me and told me not to come back to disturb her, she called my junior sister as a living witness, so that my junior sister could see that she (housewife) locked me up in her home.

she (my junior sister testified and told my mum, because she was wondering why this new neighbor would locked me up in her house)

The next day my mother had to go and plead on my behalf, she (housewife) was now adding all sought of lies to the case because I wasn't present there in front of my mummy, (after the pleading my mum came home and tell me all what she (housewife) said so I figured out the lies, I still never said my part of the story, due to my love for her I still kept on loving on not knowing the emotions I let out for her from my heart will injure me back emotionally)

instead of me to follow my mother so that I can defend my self and say my own part, I still kept on loving the bastard house wife (I blame myself for allowing my emotions to love someone that cannot return the love)

After about a month, (still on my love emotions for the house wife) I called her on phone she embarrassed me, and I hung up

She called my mother on phone again and started lying all sought of lies just to make her(my mother) believe, she (house wife) saying I embarrassed her on the phone, she (house wife) telling my mum i said i wanted to have sex with her again with my own mouth which was only once I ever said the word ""can I have sex with you""
(that was when she was removing her already dried cloth on the line, that was the first and last time I told her I want to have sex with her)

My mum informed my dad, my dad shed tears, (because my dad feels that this new neighbors which was the housewife and her husband and her children, my dad knew that the friendly family bond between her fam and my fam is cut off due to this sex-issue and i myself is not aware that I am disgracing my parents but due to this love of a thing I never gave a Bleep)

My mum and dad went to her house to plead on my behalf, although I was not at home I was smoking weed some where with my guys after Sunday service, although the husband of the housewife saw me that early Sunday morning while washing his car, then he sparked at me, I thanked God most people were not staring at me except for some few people when the husband was disgracing me, so that went by, after church service my dad and mum went to the house wife house to plead on my behalf, my dad postrated like a toddler greeting an elder while my mum knelt on her knees with tears in their eyes, the husband and the house wife were busy raining insult, disgrace on my parents, while I knew the whole truth but I refuse to speak up because of my love for her and I just put my parents to shame my dad at 57 years of age at 2019 and my mum at 54 years of age at 2019 postrated and knelt down for a couple housewife & her husband of age rank of 30 & 35 at 2019, (my dad and mum are old enough to be their parents)

As God will have it the house wife secret got busted (the busting as nothing to do with me, may the busting was through God intervening for my parent so that the house wife husband's won't be thinking that my parents raised a bad kid, the busting was for her husband to realize that the parents (my dad & mum) and son (me) he was disgracing were all innocent or the busting was through karma, nemesis or maybe the busting was to teach the house wife a lesson that life is not a bed of rose you can just sleep on or whatsoever)

my parents were very mad at her (the house wife) for the house wife treating (my parents) this this bad, unkind way, this issue cut the friendly family ties between her fam and my fam
The only thing that existed between her fam and my fam his good morning, good afternoon, good evening, (at times the useless house wife had to wait for my mum to greet her before she could utter a word of greeting, you can imagine the level of disrespect) and sometimes they come to enquire about electricity isuues and the house wife coming to collect ladder from us to fix thier leaking GP tank, anything aside that i don't think we talk or social relate with each other.

Even the housewife sisters and her mother came maybe to warn her, talk sense in to her (house wife) head, the house wife husband's feel very regretfully for disgracing my parents and he feels bad and ashame of his wife

So that went on, and after all this scenarios the whole thing began to have meaning to me the love I had for the house wife had to vanish because of she humiliating my parents and disgracing them.

since 2019 till date (2021) I am still plotting for how to deal with her mercilessly for a revenge

Till now she still gives me signals to come and bang her but I refused her till now
(maybe the banging she wants to bang me is for her to bribe me of all the bad and evil thing she has done to me, or the banging was for her to lure me to be banging her then I would forget and loose gaurd till I feel all is cool, then she now strikes with her own evil plans but till date I have not banged her since 2019) I strongly ingnore her.

I am fully aware about men she sleeps with, due to the fact I have not picked up her call for banging.
two men in my area beside her house on the right and left have shagged her, a plumber shagged her, another guy she picked up on the street shagged her and sometimes when she goes out to buy things in the market, she first branch concubine's house to get shagged before she goes out to the market

Since 2019 I have been plotting of how to disgrace her, although I won't lie to bang her dey sweet me but I can't just bang her without strategizing a plan, because while i am banging her, I will make her feel loved emotionally, but in the reality the love I have for her is gone, I will just deceive her emotionally so she will feel I love her so when she is comfortable around me, then I will start striking little by little

At some point her husband doesn't come home sometimes at night then she use that opportunity to bang the man picking up her call, there was a particular night that her husband was not around at night, I have to do night stalking cos of the man she brought in so I can bust them and run my evil plans on them but I was carried away by sleep in my house, and after that time I have been looking for opportunities to destroy her.

Devilish nairalanders that are devoted to devilish destructions, what are your opinions, pls ooo i only need devilish minded original men to give me devilish negative devilish revengfull comment

Any body that calls me a simp, you are all welcomed for callling me a simp but don't forget to comment devillish destructional plans pls

Hi

(1) (Reply)

I Need A God Fearing Lady For A Serious Relationship / Ready For Marriage / Easiest Way To End Argument With Your Partner...must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.