Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! (1063 Views)

Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) / Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light / 2014 The Year Of The New Lagos Electronic Certificate Of Occupancy ( E-C of O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by kristonium(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2011
Plots at Eleko,close to New Lagos Atlantic City now the hottest selling,check out the reasons:
REASONS U SHOULD OWN/INVEST IN ELEKO LAND
1. The land is located by Lagos Free Trade junction.
2. It is 5mins drive from VGC phase4 developed by Hi tech construction
3. It is bounded by Pan African University and Oando Cooperative
4. It is directly opposite Unilag Staff estate
5. 15mins drive from Lekki International Airport
6.20mins drive from Lekki Seaport
7.3mins drive from Amen Estate
8. More than 200% Return On Investment as the Governor of Lagos State has commenced work on the Lagos Atlantic City which has been declared as Free Trade Zone.
Now guess the price?
No, your are wrong!

ITS JUST N800,000($5,350)
ITS REAL.TRUST ME!

INSPECTION AND INQUIRIES
All interested and genuine buyers and investors should contact:
Xtristolink Resources
21,Isiaka Nda Street
Ilasamaja
Lagos
xtristolink@gmail.com
Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by kristonium(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
going,
Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by marvel10: 2:09pm On May 01, 2011
There seems to be a huge discrepancy in your timing! Perhaps you drove at 2am. Use mileage not minutes, Post some images as this means nada
Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by kristonium(m): 12:22am On May 02, 2011
marvel10:

There seems to be a huge discrepancy in your timing! Perhaps you drove at 2am. Use mileage not minutes, Post some images as this means nada

Dear Marvel,

i use minutes drive because it is always very easy for a lame man that is not driving to reckon with.i have tried uploading pix but difficult to upload.u can leave ur email addy so i could detail u as many pix as possible. INTEGRITY REMAINS MY WATCHWORD!

thanks
Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by kristonium(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2011
marvel10:

There seems to be a huge discrepancy in your timing! Perhaps you drove at 2am. Use mileage not minutes,  Post some images as this means nada
Dear Marvel,

i use minutes drive because it is always very easy for a lame man that is not driving to reckon with.i have tried uploading pix but difficult to upload.u can leave ur email addy so i could detail u as many pix as possible. INTEGRITY REMAINS MY WATCHWORD!

thanks
Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by kristonium(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2011
one of the pix

Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by kristonium(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2011
anoda

Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by marvel10: 8:14am On May 02, 2011
A '10 min' drive after 45mins (no traffic) had to be aborted during a viewing recently. If you use mileage and approximate it correctly because all this 10mins get as e be. How long (in minutes) does it take you from Lekki first toll gates to Chevron for example? Time is money! I have sent you an email address. Tanx all the same
Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by beknown(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2011
@Poster,

What would buyers get after payment of N800k?

What other payments will buyers pay?
Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by marvel10: 11:40am On May 02, 2011
I wonder, It is all well and good telling me it is close to this and that when I don't know if I am just giving a tip to some dodgy omonile. Does the land come with C of O? Is it one of those gazetted things? Ah, ah, Lawyer is teaching us well, well.

That said, you are doing well. The info is trickling over but these points are worth considering with your next post. That, and the fact that I will tell everybody you are honest when I am done with you. Literally,
Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by kristonium(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2011
marvel10:

I wonder, It is all well and good telling me it is close to this and that when I don't know if I am just giving a tip to some dodgy omonile. Does the land come with C of O? Is it one of those gazetted things? Ah, ah, Lawyer is teaching us well, well.

That said, you are doing well. The info is trickling over but these points are worth considering with your next post. That, and the fact that I will tell everybody you are honest when I am done with you. Literally,

no, it doesnt come with a C f O.it has a registered survey which i can send to ur box for chatting at the Land Bureau. i have not seen ur email addy.pls send to xtristolink@gmail.com
Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by kristonium(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2011
beknown:

@Poster,

What would buyers get after payment of N800k?

What other payments will buyers pay?
u get the following after payment:

1. ur plot of land

2. family receipt

3. a copy of the global registered survey to enable u prepare ur personal survey and other relevant doc

4. deed of assignment
Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by kristonium(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2011
going,
Re: Plots At Eleko,close To New Lagos Atlantic City Now The Hottest Selling! by kristonium(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2011
going!

(1) (Reply)

2 Hecters(30 Plots) By The Lagoon @ Elegushi Ikate Lekki (for Estate Dev) / * 2 Bed Room Flat At Gbenga Daniel Estate Ota Ogun State = 4m / Get Ur Self Contain,flats 4 Rent In Posh Areas Of Kubwa, Abuja 08138504976

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.