Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan (22522 Views)

President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) / Benue Killings: Buratai Under Fire For Suggesting Review Of Grazing Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by 79733139(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2021
Benue (just like Taraba) is actually regarded as one of the North Central states. Ortom is just fed up with herdsmen problem.

Suspect33:
Ortom, the only southern governor with balls

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by Penguin2: 12:51pm On May 26, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

The south east made it clear through the governors that there is not a single land anywhere to give up for any grazing or RUGA policy... Edo government just made the statement that they don't have any aldn for such actovotes

But Umahi subscribed to it.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by NgwaManNaaija4L: 1:10pm On May 26, 2021
Basitelo1:
Man like Ortom I love ur courage and stance.
Niger state is bigger than the whole S/E states
Mk dem do d grazing reserve there

Also bigger than all South western state put together, they should face there.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by tnerro1(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2021
This man just likes talking talking, what have you done to secure your people. Can’t you see what the south west did with Amotekun ? Can’t you do your own?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by MummyD2020(f): 1:20pm On May 26, 2021
Mecka:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/463742-ortom-to-buhari-count-benue-out-of-grazing-reserves-plan.html

They are all waking up. What some people have seen since. Slavery don tire una las las
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by Simba00007(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2021
Coldshisha:

Allah or Ellah means God in Arabic and Hebrew so it's either God of Abraham, Adam and Eve , Solomon and middle East people... Not Eledumare , Chineke and obangiji of Nigeria
don't start a tribal war you won't be able to continue
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by Shikini: 3:52pm On May 26, 2021
I love you sir
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by Ecosystem4u: 5:45pm On May 26, 2021
All hail Ortom
Fight this bastard called Buhari dirty, our Eastern governors are docile but it won't matter. He cannot win the masses. We will resist his demonic tendencies.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by Nobody: 12:06am On May 27, 2021
Lion of Benue State. God keep you safe and prosperous
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by Fantacy4(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2021
Ortom is a clown come to Benue state and ask the locals
Ask Suswam what he did when these crisis started during his time
Benue State is not owned by one ethnic group but multiple tribes.
Fulani were in Benue before Tiv can
me to Benue through the railway from Congo and discovered the fertile land and decided to stay
We all know these even including Ortom knows the truth he is been using these crisis to cash out only that his people are not sensitive enough
Fulani also attacked Agatu for months but for the past 3 Years now Fulani can not dare Agatu because they were given the opportunity to fight for there right.
Which land is he calling Benue land
The same Benue land he can't develop for 6years nothing to write home about

The chief Bandit of Nigeria, the same man the enforce the aunty open grazy law without creating policy to back it up
He would arrest Fulani cows and when they go to bail it the cows would not complete and how do u think Fulani would be happy? U took like 50 cows from Fulani and when the Fulani comes to collect it he meets 35 cows if na you fa you go happy? Am not supporting Fulani but before you judge come to Benue and ask the locals
Not all attacks comes from Fulani herds men some are from Gana militias that Nigeria Army killed thier commander and they are into cow rustling too
At one point Fulani herds men to aren't save they are also facing the heat too

[/quote]
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by Penguin2: 4:38am On May 28, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

https://www.google.com/search?q=umahi+on+open+grazing&rlz=1C9BKJA_enNG920NG921&oq=umahi+on+open+grazing&aqs=chrome..69i57.34578j1j7&hl=en-GB&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

You don’t get the point, do you?

I’m not saying Umahi is not in support of ban on open grazing, what I’m telling you is that he applied for the National Livestock Program which will see herders given a land in Ebonyi for ranching
Re: Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2021
Penguin2:

You don’t get the point, do you?

I’m not saying Umahi is not in support of ban on open grazing, what I’m telling you is that he applied for the National Livestock Program which will see herders given a land in Ebonyi for ranching

The link please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each / FG Secures Senator Nwaoboshi's Arrest Warrant Over Diversion Of N3.48bn / Jos Jailbreak: 11 Persons Killed, 262 Inmates Flee, 12 Recaptured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.