Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Car Fanatic Shows Off His Collection Of Iconic Movie Motors From Hollywood (Pix) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Car Fanatic Shows Off His Collection Of Iconic Movie Motors From Hollywood (Pix) (274 Views)

Why Nollywood Producers Should Learn From Hollywood Producers. / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Fanatic Shows Off His Collection Of Iconic Movie Motors From Hollywood (Pix) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 26, 2021
CAR-batty Mark Perkins proudly poses with one of the amazing examples from his collection of movie motors.

The property developer, 58, has spent 30 years buying some of the most iconic cars from Hollywood — originals and replicas.

He now has six Batman vehicles, including the original 1966 Batmobile and the Tumbler used in the Dark Knight Trilogy.

He also has the Ghostbusters’ Ecto-1 Cadillac and Beetle Herbie from The Love Bug.

But Mark, of Ascot, Berks, is not a film fan.

He said: “Superhero movies are not really my thing.

“It’s the same with James Bond, even though I own the Goldfinger Aston Martin.

“I have collected some regular cars over the years, but my passion is really to collect unusual cars.”
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/15068368/car-fanatic-collection-iconic-movie-motors/

Re: Car Fanatic Shows Off His Collection Of Iconic Movie Motors From Hollywood (Pix) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 26, 2021

Re: Car Fanatic Shows Off His Collection Of Iconic Movie Motors From Hollywood (Pix) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 26, 2021
Nice. I dey look for old Volkswagen...
Re: Car Fanatic Shows Off His Collection Of Iconic Movie Motors From Hollywood (Pix) by Opak001(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2021
Future owo blow,
When auction start.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija (bbnaija) 2021 Starting Date / Bbnaija: Angel's True Life Story. She Has Been Through Alot / Check This Out If You Love Memes (humour Cut Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.