Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening (2235 Views)

My Prediction Was Correct / My Prediction Before The Liverpool Vs Arsenal Match ( Pictures ) / A Twitter User Bet Slip One More Prediction To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 10:36am On May 26, 2021
Hello,

To celebrate the Europa League Final, I will be updating a sure prediction by 7:55pm tonight.

After you have spent a whole season watching football, you need to enjoy it.

Please don't say because you are a fan of Man United then you will place bt in favour of your favourite club.
Be business-minded and go for the best possible outcome.

I will update the sure prediction

7:55pm is the time.

UPDATE

Villareal win or draw (1.85 odd)

Even though I am 97% sure of this. I shall not be held liable for any loss. Play only what you can afford to lose. But in the next one hour, we shall celebrate, hopefully.
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by kinzation(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2021
I don book this space
Niorte:
Hello,

To celebrate the Europa League Final, I will be updating a sure prediction by 7:55pm tonight.

After you have spent a whole season watching football, you need to enjoy it.

Please don't say because you are a fan of Man United then you will place bt in favour of your favourite club.
Be business-minded and go for the best possible outcome.

I will update the sure prediction

7:55pm is the time.

1 Like

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 9:01pm On May 26, 2021
In 2005
Home and Away
Villarreal and Man United drew.

In 2008
Home and Away
Villarreal and Man United drew

The present Villarreal team are better than the past.

I do not think the present Man United team are better than the past.

Villarreal knockout Arsenal
Man United knockout Granada

Today na today....
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Ffssf: 10:08pm On May 26, 2021

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 10:36pm On May 26, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 5:05pm On May 29, 2021
Hello,

The most honourable of all clubs football competitions is here

The UEFA Champions League Final

Manchester City vs Chelsea

Would you want my prediction?

Wait it 7:55pm

Current trend is showing that Chelsea may either win or draw.

Even though I'm not a Chelsea fan, I will only give you info based on my analysis of the trend.

There could be a change in trend reason I delay my prediction till few minutes to the match.

So wait till 7:55pm to get my prediction.
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 7:56pm On May 29, 2021
Prediction

1. Under 2.5 (85% guaranteed)
2. Chelsea win or draw (95% guaranteed)

Enjoy the match
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 10:02pm On May 29, 2021
Congratulations

Prediction came to pass.
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 12:32pm On May 30, 2021
If you profit from my prediction be kind enough to comment below
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by stupidnairaland: 4:50pm On May 30, 2021
Weldone
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by IQUIT(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2021
Niorte:
Prediction
1. Under 2.5 (85% guaranteed) 2. Chelsea win or draw (95% guaranteed)
Enjoy the match
you're doing well.
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
I love the green

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Something for those who have never won online before.

Just check the selection below and play single or double.

Thank me later.

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wawu!!!

I can't shout.

Done and dusted.

Odd of 3.41 WON

See proof below.

Happy Independence Day, Fellow Nigerians

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by felije: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Niorte:
Something for those who have never won online before.

Just check the selection below and play single or double.

Thank me later.
you post the game 3min to kickoff
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Vickho6(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Niorte:
Wawu!!!

I can't shout.

Done and dusted.

Odd of 3.41 WON

See proof below.

How about this weekend bro

Happy Independence Day, Fellow Nigerians
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Had a busy day....

Spent most of my time today with my affiliate marketing business.

If you want extra cash...here is it.

Stoke City vs WestBrom ===> Under 2.5 goals

RC Lens vs Reims ====> Over 2.5 goals

Play single or double, it's your choice.

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Got a mixed feeling....
Two results

Won All the France National Club teams

But lost the France League 1: Lens

Cause of loss: I went out of my way to make selection before my scheduled strategy time so I will post here. But won't do that again!

I usually place bet, at a strategic time before the match kick off.

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Many people lose opportunity to make money because they don't have money.

If you will like to be among my inner circle that gets my sure games to play then act fast.

Don't just bet, be sure of the outcome 90% of the time.

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
We love greens

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Fireboy02: 5:43am On Oct 08, 2021
Niorte:
We love greens

WhatsApp group will be better
https:///IQoaB5EXTZl9yYQQFFv1mZ
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Left

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
No more free tips
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations to those who are making huge ROI from my prediction.

The international week has been awesome.

We won 3+ odd on Saturday

We won 4+ odd on Sunday

We won 5+ odd on Monday (tonight).

Stop betting and start trading wisely

See Saturday prediction below

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sunday prediction result

1 Like

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Niorte: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tonight ( Monday)

Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by Galantis: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
how can I get to you, your phone number is not on ur siggy
Re: Use My Prediction To Make Money This Evening by simplyakinz(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2021
You never post game yesterday? We are waiting for today game

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs Draw Game Today And Always......join ME HERE / The World Richest Footballers / Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals One Of The World's Toughest Defenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.