Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

IPOB World Wide Limited. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB World Wide Limited. (2703 Views)

(FREE) Hand Sanitizers By Skin Care World Wide Limited / Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit By Wide Margin / PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB World Wide Limited. by mekaboy(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is the only freedom fighter that i know that does freedom fighting as a business.

Registered a company with an office to bring Biafra. I never heard that mandela or martin luther registered their freedom fighting as a business.

Like igbos abroad pay kanu's company to get Biafra for them. grin grin grin

This fraudster launched ESN for the gullible igbos in December 2020 and registered a company in january to be in total control of the funds coming for the fake Security network. grin angry

That means after he secures biafra for igbos, other countries can employ his company services to get independence for them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by RisenJoe(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2021
Mekaboy be like

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by mekaboy(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2021

1 Share

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by Golan007: 11:20am On May 26, 2021
Who is Sofia?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by mekaboy(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2021
At least he has finally gotten a job/business venture. grin grin grin

Im proud of him.
Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by STEWpid(f): 11:21am On May 26, 2021
Lobatan!

Growing stronger..

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by Coldshisha: 11:24am On May 26, 2021
Don't blame the hustlers blame the game and greedy victims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by mekaboy(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2021
Continue to contribute for more igbos to die and let the company grow. grin angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by mekaboy(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2021
It does not end here. Kanu the fraudster used indigenous people of biafra for business . He declared only 200 pounds as income from 2018- 2019.

Then 2021 he registered a new one. IPOB world wide. So after all the donation gullible igbos make to the fraudster , he only recorded 200 pounds to avoid paying tax. This is the person that wants to get you the miracle Biafra.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13127887/officers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by GodblessMNK(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2021
Lol. At least your brain should have shown u the nature of the business na.. Radio broadcasting and cultural education.. So I ask you again , is it your father's name that he should use to register it Lmao.. Una wan jus kill una sef for this guy matter.. He no even send una at all.. Biafra or UGM..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by mekaboy(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2021
GodblessMNK:
Lol. At least your brain should have shown u the nature of the business na.. Radio broadcasting and cultural education.. So I ask you again , is it your father's name that he should use to register it Lmao.. Una wan jus kill una sef for this guy matter.. He no even send una at all.. Biafra or UGM..

What about INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by MAGG0T(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2021
cheesy

[/b]You have been making posts about Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu, someone that doesn't even know that you exist.

You are making him more popular with your useless threads, they don't even make the front page, yet you de carry Nnamdi Kanu matter for head.

Does it mean you are jobless and frustrated that you don't have any meaningful thing to do by the day.

How much are you being paid to showcase your stupidity here, I'll double it for you, your foolishness here depicts you are quite an idle fellow[b]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by Brimstone77: 11:49am On May 26, 2021
mekaboy:

what about the looted fund magu relooted??

Have you heard that magu was in court for that crime ever since he was granted bail??

Abi that one no concern you ni?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by mekaboy(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
what about the looted fund magu relooted??

Have you heard that magu was in court for that crime ever since he was granted bail??

Abi that one no concern you ni?

Atleast nobody is dying for magu. He did not promise anyone any country.

The fraudster here is wasting igbo youths to grow his business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by Brimstone77: 11:58am On May 26, 2021
mekaboy:

Atleast nobody is dying for magu. He did not promise anyone any country.

The fraudster here is wasting igbo youths to grow his business.
why shifting goal post?? Are we talking about defrauding or killings??

Choose your point right,let me no where to engage you..
Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by mekaboy(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
why shifting goal post?? Are we talking about defrauding or killings??

Choose your point right,let me no where to engage you..

Ok sorry i forgot. So kanu and magu are the same. In other words, Biafra and Nigeria will be the same.

Nigeria is ruled by fraudsters and igbos are fighting to create another country to be ruled by fraudsters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by GodblessMNK(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2021
mekaboy:

oga I no come nairaland to drag Biafra.. Let God decides.. But that won't stop me from giving my support to ESN and IPOB.. Is it your money? WIC that's giving him money, are you wiser than them? E-diot

1 Like

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:23pm On May 26, 2021
If I didn't know that Kanu has taste, I would have thought he employed mekaboy as his PRO

You just have to use his name to pull traffic

Buhari is paying you to stay in Nnamdi Kanu's shadow grin grin

How ironic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by Coldsperm: 12:40pm On May 26, 2021
Let's all use our brain here. I think Mekaboy is working for Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by fenibak: 12:48pm On May 26, 2021
mekaboy aka ijele speaks an informant working for the fulanis to kill your own brothers,you said it with your own mouth
Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by Vickym1(f): 12:54pm On May 26, 2021
Guy u go die for IPOB matter, I guess u're jobless that's why all ur thread is on IPOB. It'll soon give you dysentery.

U're even making IPOB more powerful and popular.
IPOB/Biafra/ESN is the most created thread on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by mekaboy(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2021
Vickym1:
Guy u go die for IPOB matter, I guess u're jobless that's why all ur thread is on IPOB. It'll soon give you dysentery.

U're even making IPOB more powerful and popular.
IPOB/Biafra/ESN is the most created thread on NL

No, the jobless people are the ones dying for the scame
Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by fenibak: 1:03pm On May 26, 2021
mekaboy:
At least he has finally gotten a job/business venture. grin grin grin

Im proud of him.

ijele speaks imo state government have still not given you any appointment? LOL...you and chukwuaustin,why do you turn to a rat for the fulanis? remember that hunchback in the movie 300?that is who you are, fight nnamdi kanu i dont care we Igbos can settle as brothers but supporting and allowing the Fulani's use you is treason, just like a German supporting Russia against his country germany,5million died for Biafra brave men and women, stop dragging the name Biafra in the mud, how much did the Fulani's pay you to be a RAT?enjoy your 20 pieces of silver even on your facebook page 99% of your supporters are fulanis from the north
Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by ablejesus26(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2021
I don't give one cent about the seccessionist sect Ipob or what they do with their money. I am more concerned on how they affect Igboland as a region.
And in all honesty ipob is pure bad news.
The fact that Nigeria as a country has failed is no news,but is that a ticket to start making decisions that can put Igboland that was once envied as a peaceful region in danger?.

I will sign my yes when the time comes for a referendum,but ipob remains a No No No for me.
Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by ablejesus26(m): 1:07pm On May 26, 2021
fenibak:

ijele speaks imo state government have still not given you any appointment? LOL...you and chukwuaustin,why do you turn to a rat for the fulanis? remember that hunchback in the movie 300?that is who you are, fight nnamdi kanu i dont care we Igbos can settle as brothers but supporting and allowing the Fulani's use you is treason, just like a German supporting Russia against his country germany,5million died for Biafra brave men and women, stop dragging the name Biafra in the mud, how much did the Fulani's pay you to be a RAT?enjoy your 20 pieces of silver even on your facebook page 99% of your supporters are fulanis from the north

No no no the person directly called out ipob not Biafrans.
Yes we are all Biafrans.
We are not all Ipob.
Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by ablejesus26(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2021
Oga op youself rest small na.
Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by mekaboy(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2021
fenibak:

Fulani is using kanu. He sold your votes to Atiku a fulani. Setup ESN and told you it is to fight fulani. Till date they never repelled any fulani attack or arrested any. All they do is kill igbos.

How many igbos have died since the launching of ESN?

So kanu is the one fulani is using to kill igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by gidgiddy: 1:12pm On May 26, 2021
mekaboy:
Nnamdi Kanu is the only freedom fighter that i know that does freedom fighting as a business.

Registered a company with an office to bring Biafra. I never heard that mandela or martin luther registered their freedom fighting as a business.

Like igbos abroad pay kanu's company to get Biafra for them. grin grin grin

This fraudster launched ESN for the gullible igbos in December 2020 and registered a company in january to be in total control of the funds coming for the fake Security network. grin angry

That means after he secures biafra for igbos, other countries can employ his company services to get independence for them

Nobody cares about all this and how IPOB is registered
Re: IPOB World Wide Limited. by fenibak: 1:15pm On May 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

No no no the person directly called out ipob not Biafrans.
Yes we are all Biafrans.
We are not all Ipob.

we are all ipob,but you can say we are not members of the organization ,what is the full meaning of ipob? mekaboy aka ijele speaks is a RAT and people see him as a clown,only people cheering him on facebook are people from the north,he is like joe ibokwe only that joe is a gutter/sewege commissioner,mekaboy aka ijele speaks is looking for appointment so badly.

let me ask everyone blaming ipob what did you do when fulanis were busy killing people in igbo land?let me guess nothing..ijele speaks what did you do?what did uche mefor do?what did uwazurike do?what did asari do?nothing nada zero

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DUBAI FOUND OIL IN 1966 AND IJAW PEOPLE FOUND OIL IN 1956. / Andy Uba Almost Killed By His Own Security Guard / Yoruba Thugs Attack And Kill Ijaw Man, scores injured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.