Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

BREAKING: Odion Ighalo Launches Mobile Browser To Support Orphanage Foundation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: Odion Ighalo Launches Mobile Browser To Support Orphanage Foundation (214 Views)

Does The Phoenix Browser Has Income Program Like That Of Opera? / “what My Mother Did After I Joined United Manchester United” - Odion Ighalo / #theibadanproject An Initiative Birthed To Support The Less Privileged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Odion Ighalo Launches Mobile Browser To Support Orphanage Foundation by Infoexpert24: 11:43am On May 26, 2021
Nigeria Ex international Odion Jude Ighalo launches new mobile browser.

The Ex Manchester United player took to his Twitter page to make the announcement on Wednesday.

Ighalo reveals that downloading and using the browser is a way of supporting the Ighalo Orphanage Foundation.

Below is his Tweet:

"The launch of something Big

Hi Guys, I'm happy to introduce you to Odion Ighalo mobile browser Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes

Downloading and using the browser is a way of supporting the Ighalo Orphanage Foundation Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes

Every time you use the Odion Ighalo browser"

you're contributing to the growth of the Orphanage Foundation Smiling face with heart-shaped eyesFolded hands

The Browser is free and available for downloads on Google playstore and Apple Store. Simply search for Odion Ighalo Browser or follow the link in my bio Hugging face

Continue Reading HERE: https://infoexpert24.com/2021/05/26/breaking-odion-ighalo-launches-mobile-browser-to-support-orphanage-foundation/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Odion Ighalo Launches Mobile Browser To Support Orphanage Foundation by xpressionx(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2021
Congratulations man. Why you no go China that year. You see why sentiments no go for business?

(1) (Reply)

Each Encounter In Life Is An Exam / Twitter Suspension: Management Vows To Restore Access For Nigerians / How To Ace CFA Level 1 Aug/nov 2021 Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.