Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Interested In A Foreign Degree Admission Is In Progress - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interested In A Foreign Degree Admission Is In Progress (232 Views)

Get A Foreign Degree In 3 Months (bsc, Msc & Phd) !!! / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress / Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested In A Foreign Degree Admission Is In Progress by Bisshop123(f): 12:03pm On May 26, 2021
for my fellow students that have been deprived admission by jamb and you probably have been at home for some time the thing is that age is not on our side. There is a pathway course you can take for you to study outside Nigeria. There is an international pathway course to study in the UK or the national one to study in west African countries e.g Ghana, Benin etc.....
The prerequisite is a jamb of at least 180 (IF You score below fear not) and a good o level and most importantly you need your dedication and inputs......
For more info you can dm me for more
Am currently studying there Infact I got admitted in jamb to futminna actually but I had to let it go because it's not worth it
You do two years in Nigeria for the international pathway course then complete your final year in the UK u get to chose from the two universities affiliated with the school but if you do very well and achieve high grades then you can decide your school. For the national you also do two years hear in Nigeria then you can complete your bachelor's degree in any west African country of your choice.
For more info dm or whatsapp 08174728247
Note am not collecting anything from you,
I just don't fellow students to be frustrated by the education system of this country and having to wait years before acquiring admission. I believe we deserve a better education system. I will just be your guide.

Note am currently schooling there
Precisely in Abuja..

Re: Interested In A Foreign Degree Admission Is In Progress by Bisshop123(f): 5:21pm On May 26, 2021
Re: Interested In A Foreign Degree Admission Is In Progress by Bisshop123(f): 1:41pm On May 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

11 Leaked 2021 PHYSICS Questions And Answers / What Is FMGE EXAM? / JAMB 2021 Top 5 Physics Topics JAMB Frequently Ask Questions From Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.