Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles (1691 Views)

APC Primaries Result For Northern Cross River State Senate By- Election / Northern Cross River State Senate Bye- Election / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Semikolo: 1:05pm On May 26, 2021
The social media has been flooded with footages of a herd of cattle numbering over 3000 with their exact destination still unknown to anyone.

Just few days after Governor Ben Ayade’s defection to the All Progressives Congress (APC), a large influx of cattle was witnessed into Wanikande community of Yala Local Government Area, the community which also shares land border with Benue state was infiltrated by herdsmen coming from an unknown destination.

Large influx of cows in Wanikande community of Yala Local Government Area of Cross River state.

Eye witness report states that, the herdsmen who led their herds, had no knowledge of their exact destination, rather, they referred to an unknown Alhaji who they said is in the “big town” as their leader whom they were going to meet.

As at press time, they was no report of security breach within the area.

https://www.facebook.com/103032391501142/posts/292860882518291/?app=fbl

Watch Videos
https://www.crossriverhub.com/anxiety-as-herders-take-over-yala-commuinity-in-northern-cross-river-state/

Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Built2last: 1:06pm On May 26, 2021
ok
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Fahdiga1: 1:07pm On May 26, 2021
Waiting for the talkative lunatic Wike to say something before I comment
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Ogamysamo: 1:11pm On May 26, 2021
no b there fault na buhari handwork

the youth come they watch? this fulanis no get friends o, no talk say i no warn.

people wey go kill their own brother if im wan marry wife wey im been de think say im go marry?

give them two days, they will start kidnapping your farmers under the veil of unknown gunmen. but na dem dem
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Vickym1(f): 1:13pm On May 26, 2021
These southern governors are not serious about this ban aswear

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 26, 2021
Cow country... cheesy
Very soon cow will be in Nigeria coat of arm...
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 26, 2021
Its only the devil that was created to be restless without direction going to and fro looking for whom to devour

Apparently God was also referring to the fulanis
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by airminem(f): 1:24pm On May 26, 2021
sad So they should not move in their country again?... This is fulani country! Go and find your own country tongue
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Brimstone77: 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
Since it's not in South East.....

Then I give no fvck.. cool cool
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by danoghene: 1:39pm On May 26, 2021
Mynd44 ; lalasticlala

It happened in Ebonyi State now there Going into Cross River
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Kzinne: 1:41pm On May 26, 2021
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by zombieHUNTER: 1:49pm On May 26, 2021
Vickym1:
These southern governors are not serious about this ban aswear

Is it the Buhari police that will enforce the ban?
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Semikolo: 1:58pm On May 26, 2021
Brimstone77:
Since it's not in South East.....

Then I give no fvck.. cool cool

Spotted grin grin if you know you know
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by IJOBA11: 2:28pm On May 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Waiting for the talkative lunatic Wike to say something before I comment
WETIN CONCERN CROSS RIVER STATE WITH RIVERS STATE
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Charleys: 2:34pm On May 26, 2021
This is one of the conditions for joining APC.

The cows needs to pay a visit to the state to confirm the state as an APC state.
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Machinegun91(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2021
Their target is Benue state bordering Cross river. Those border communities need to take quick and drastic actions if not.......
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by NgwaManNaaija4L: 2:38pm On May 26, 2021
KILL THE COW AND THE HUMAN COW JOIN, THIS IS POWER GIVEN TO US BY OUR RESPECTIVE GOVERNORS IN THE SOUTH.
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by tit(f): 2:39pm On May 26, 2021
Ayade invited them.
Cross River is Fulani ancestral land
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by BKayy: 2:40pm On May 26, 2021
I hope the Cattle can fight because it is going to be all man/cow for himself.
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by danoghene: 9:11pm On May 26, 2021
BKayy:
I hope the Cattle can fight because it is going to be all man/cow for himself.

grin grin
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Ofodirinwa: 9:12pm On May 26, 2021
will cross rivers call ESN or will they be South south? The plot thickens?
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Invading Northern Cross River With Over 3,000 Cattles by Semikolo: 8:57am On May 27, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
will cross rivers call ESN or will they be South south? The plot thickens?

Nothing of such will happen, they will have to defend themselves

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Is Almost Here / Burnt Police Station: FFK Blames South East Governors! / I Will Rename Nigeria 'Nigritia' When I Become President - Garba Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.