Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Have You Crucified The Flesh Inside Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Crucified The Flesh Inside Jesus Christ Crucified (328 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. / Crucified! : The Passion Of Judas Iscariot - Cosani Armando. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Crucified The Flesh Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 1:42pm On May 26, 2021
"And those who belong to Christ Jesus (the Messiah) have crucified the flesh (the godless human nature) with its passions and appetites and desires.

25 If we live by the [Holy] Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. [If by the Holy Spirit we have our life in God, let us go forward walking in line, our conduct controlled by the Spirit.]

26 Let us not become vainglorious and self-conceited, competitive and challenging and provoking and irritating to one another, envying and being jealous of one another." (Galatians 5:24-26 ampc)
Re: Have You Crucified The Flesh Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 1:42pm On May 26, 2021
"But I say, walk and live [habitually] in the [Holy] Spirit [responsive to and controlled and guided by the Spirit]; then you will certainly not gratify the cravings and desires of the flesh (of human nature without God)." (Galatians 5:16 ampc)
Re: Have You Crucified The Flesh Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 1:43pm On May 26, 2021
"For all human beings who are led/controlled/manipulated/possessed/influenced by the Spirit of God are Sons of God." (Romans 8:14)
Re: Have You Crucified The Flesh Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 1:53pm On May 26, 2021
Abbah Father as you sent your Son to encounter Saul on his way to Damascus to afflict the believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified may you also encounter every person and groups trying to afflict those who believe in the gospel in this generation in Nigeria and every country existing in this your own universe hence turning them from Saul to Paul through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Have You Crucified The Flesh Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 1:55pm On May 26, 2021
We raise our hands of faith to the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified and we declare that His counsel alone over Nigeria will come to pass in Jesus name. Amen.

By the power of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary which disarmed principalities and powers over all human lives and publicly disgraced them by nailing them to the Cross, we believe and we declare that all the evil plans of the devil, demons, principalities and powers over Nigeria is nullified and disarmed in Jesus name. Amen.

By the mercy of God which prevailed over condemnation which our sins deserved, we declare by faith in the finished works of Jesus Christ Crucified and Resurrected that the mercy of God has prevailed over the condemnation which our sin as Nigerians and Nigeria deserves in Jesus name. Amen.

As we fellowship with the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) and with the brethren, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins hence we declare in our every second fresh fellowship with the GOD-HEAD within the secret of our thoughts and external behaviours that the blood of Jesus Christ has cleansed and is still cleansing all of our past sins insistently as a people and nation(Nigeria/believers in the gospel) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

By the efficacy of the ever living blood of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary as the atonement for the sin of all human being and our victory over the accusations of the devil concerning our past sins according to Revelation 12:11; we believe and therefore we speak that we(believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified especially Nigerians) have overcome and overthrown every accusations, evil conspiracies, massacre, blood-thirsty demons, and devil concerning Nigeria and our individual lives by the blood of the lamb (Jesus Christ Crucified) and by the word of our testimony in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass; if the Lord(the GOD-HEAD) has not spoken and He has declared that "He has set free even the lawful captive of the mighty" because the sacrifice(Christ Jesus Crucified/GOD/MERCY) for the sin of the lawful-captive is greater than his sin , thus we believe and we declare that Nigeria and Nigerians are set free from the lawful captive of the mighty, hence those who want to drink our blood will drink their own blood and those who want to eat our flesh, will eat their own flesh in Jesus name. Amen.

This is the grace of God that Jesus tested death on the Cross of Calvary for the salvation of every human being (Hebrews 2:9) therefore every human being belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified by the virtue of His sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary, so Nigeria and every Nigerian belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified alone which is our faith-standing to obtain mercy from the throne of grace so that we may have grace to serve God acceptably with holiness and Godly fear in Nigeria and beyond Nigerian coast whether the devil and the gods of other religions likes it or not; all there plans shall come to nothing in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Father as you sent your Son to encounter Saul on his way to Damascus to afflict the believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified may you also encounter every person and groups trying to afflict those who believe in the gospel in this generation in Nigeria and every country existing in this your own universe hence turning them from Saul to Paul through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

We believe and we speak with the same reason of faith that is in accordance with the Holy Scriptures, and the Holy Scriptures cannot be cancelled/annulled, hence I believe therefore have I spoken and You the Holy Spirit watch over Your Word to manifest it in Jesus name. Amen.
I thank You Father because You have answered me and You will always answer me in Jesus name. Amen.

Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Revelation 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Thank You Abbah My Father!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
Thank You Jesus Christ Crucified!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
Thank You Holy Spirit!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / Prophet Badu Kobi's Prophecy On South Africa Comes To Pass (Throwback Video) / Winners Chapel Fixes Access Roads Leading To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.