Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

"If I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another" - Rosy Meurer Responds Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another" - Rosy Meurer Responds Tonto Dikeh (804 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / “I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another” – Rosaline Meurer Replies Tonto Dikeh / We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"If I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another" - Rosy Meurer Responds Tonto Dikeh by onyi25(f): 1:50pm On May 26, 2021
Nigerian actress, Rosy Meurer has taken to her Insta story to drop a cryptic message which many believe is directed to Tonto Dikeh, the ex wife of her husband.

In her post, she wrote in pidgin that if she eats what belongs to another, the victim should eat that of another and the circle continues.

This is coming hours after Tonto Dikeh wrote that a lady has failed if their ex is still their type.

In Tonto's words;
"DEAR WOMAN/MAN IF an EX IS STILL YOUR TYPE, then you have FAILED...
Wahalai ooo wrong.
Dear Women/MEN we Level Up not To Go back to Our Vomits�

#GROWTH IS VERY NECESSARY IN ALL ASPECT OF OUR LIFE

Rosy Meurer who probably assumed the post was about her took to her Insta story to drop her own message advising anyone whose property has been taken to go for another person's own.

See full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/if-i-chop-your-own-you-chop-another.html

Re: "If I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another" - Rosy Meurer Responds Tonto Dikeh by temitope27(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2021
Mrs chopper, ur head no correct atall atall
Re: "If I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another" - Rosy Meurer Responds Tonto Dikeh by Opak001(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2021
The lord is good,
Some cover up at las.
Were that toto tat dey self

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts As Tiwa Savage F!ght Seyi Shay For Their Love As Regina Daniels Em / I Used To Work In A Strip Club, Now I Train Barbers / Buhari's Daughter Graduates From A University In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.