Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] (3346 Views)

Arise TV Invitations, PDP Reunion And Tinubu's Bluff, Matters Arising / Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by fenibak: 2:42pm On May 26, 2021
I was born in the west of Nigeria and we were not used to riots and beheading at every slight opportunity this was the way it was in the North, I remember my mother telling me to go study in the North and I refused, I just could not live in the North because I hate dictatorship and religious hatred.

The current minister in the government of Buhari was the chief engineer that led to the killing of a Christian student in the North for no reason, he was stoned to death, we have seen numerous stories of people killed in the North over Petty things, and there's a saying in the south if you like speak Hausa then we see them all as Hausas not knowing the masquerade in the background are the Fulanis, they say even if you speak Hausa as an Igbo or Yoruba they would love you but when the trouble starts they would come to your house and kill you first, so I have always had that phobia about the North and living in the North, northern Nigeria is not like other Arab countries, these ones are maniacs ready to kill without looking back.

The people in the North kill southerners remember how they killed youth Corpers sent there to serve their fathers land I remember listening to the story of a survivor I cried and when they start even The Nigerian police would run away because those Corpers went to the police station and those blood-hungry mob chased them there and even the policemen took off leaving those blood-sucking zombies to kill innocent people. they kill with impunity and nothing happens nobody was tried or sent to jail.

Then came the strong Biafran agitation lead by Nnamdi Kanu of Ipob, Fulanis unleashed the army aka civilian killing machine like I call them to kill Ipob members singing and holding flags, but these guys never stopped they continued and their love and passion for Biafra earned them followers and it increased to millions of followers both in Nigeria and abroad and then the Fulanis knew this was no joke.

In the past, if you defend yourself against a Hausa man or Fulani in the south the Fulanis would go around killing people from the south and this made them untouchable in the south but today ESN kills Fulani cows and the Fulani does nothing, you why because they know they have no more power and monopoly of violence and they know that one attack on a southerner or an Igbo man in the North would hasten the break up of Nigeria because Nigeria is breaking up already and this is why it feels that they are like dogs chained down and asked to do nothing, they know that if they kill any southerner that is the end and the south won't turn the other cheek anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgYTiYZvGjU

https://www.biafranboys.org/igbos-have-called-fulani-bluff

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Machinegun91(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2021
I don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Coldsperm: 2:59pm On May 26, 2021
You have said it all. I have been praying for them to start their madness in the north. I thought they would use this Israeli /Palestinian conflict to start another conflict so that we can use their brothers here for Ogwugwu sacrifice. Many of them have travelled home recently but some of them are still here. I just pray they misbehave especially now Police are no where to be found. Na total massacre jare.

20 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by tit(f): 3:10pm On May 26, 2021
Machinegun91:
I don't understand

It is like a valve that has been tested.
Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Valkrie: 3:18pm On May 26, 2021
The whole country is itching for a pay back to the fulani people...!! Any slight opportunity now would see to a greater number of them going down...!!

So unfortunate cos they brought it on themselves with their deluded thinking of been the first class citizen and dipping Korean in the ocean...!! If any trouble start I wonder if fulani would remain again in Nigeria..!! The only people still harbouring them are the hausa people...!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by mrvitalis(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2021
North know too well that any slight riot in the north against igbos ...Nigeria is over ...they know this one deep down

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Coldshisha: 3:27pm On May 26, 2021
angry

Ipob and meyetti Allah

Fulanis and Ibos

Everytime they speak to seek sympathy , brag and heat up polity of the country

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Kdon2: 3:27pm On May 26, 2021
Valkrie:
The whole country is itching for a pay back to the fulani people...!! Any slight opportunity now would see to a greater number of them going down...!!

So unfortunate cos they brought it on themselves with their deluded thinking of been the first class citizen and dipping Korean in the ocean...!! If any trouble start I wonder if fulani would remain again in Nigeria..!! The only people still harbouring them are the hausa people...!!

Well said! They ll get sense by force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 26, 2021
Honestly people are just itching waiting for north to kill southerners especially igbo in north

The kind snow ball that would be unleashed to quench the bottled up anger won't be child play

Even the southern governors are all tired of the bottled up annoyance Buhari nepotism and evil agenda keeps bringing

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by ablejesus26(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2021
Mikecold:
Honestly people are just itching waiting for north to kill southerners especially igbo in north

The kind snow ball that would be unleashed to quench the bottled up anger won't be child play

Even the southern governors are all tired of the bottled up annoyance Buhari nepotism and evil agenda keeps bringing

Buhari is going to be the undoing of this failed country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

Buhari is going to be the undoing of this failed country.
I tell you

He keeps pushing people to the wall

People manage your incompetence, they manage your nepotism, now you say you want to take their lives, their lands, their culture, their inheritance, their families and give it to foolanis

You must be joking, that is where we would all burn the country that empowers you to be doing trash

He saw what just end SARS youths did in the south, people are really tired and showed they aren't scared anymore.

If Jos to Benue to the south burns like that in a revoult his military/police can't handle it let alone fulanis, his north east/ north west is already too weak by bandits Boko Haram iswap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by alfasexy: 3:37pm On May 26, 2021
Shebi they were dishing out quit notices when we had only flags.

Now that we are armed, they have ran back into their holes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by FreeIgbos: 3:44pm On May 26, 2021
If it were in the past, the parasitic barbarian hordes from Futa djalon would have started killing Southerners like games, but now they can't try such nonsense again because they know we Southerners would never tolerate it again. However, either ways, it is game over for them.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 26, 2021
fenibak:
I was born in the west of Nigeria and we were not used to riots and beheading at every slight opportunity this was the way it was in the North, I remember my mother telling me to go study in the North and I refused, I just could not live in the North because I hate dictatorship and religious hatred.

The current minister in the government of Buhari was the chief engineer that led to the killing of a Christian student in the North for no reason, he was stoned to death, we have seen numerous stories of people killed in the North over Petty things, and there's a saying in the south if you like speak Hausa then we see them all as Hausas not knowing the masquerade in the background are the Fulanis, they say even if you speak Hausa as an Igbo or Yoruba they would love you but when the trouble starts they would come to your house and kill you first, so I have always had that phobia about the North and living in the North, northern Nigeria is not like other Arab countries, these ones are maniacs ready to kill without looking back.

The people in the North kill southerners remember how they killed youth Corpers sent there to serve their fathers land I remember listening to the story of a survivor I cried and when they start even The Nigerian police would run away because those Corpers went to the police station and those blood-hungry mob chased them there and even the policemen took off leaving those blood-sucking zombies to kill innocent people. they kill with impunity and nothing happens nobody was tried or sent to jail.

Then came the strong Biafran agitation lead by Nnamdi Kanu of Ipob, Fulanis unleashed the army aka civilian killing machine like I call them to kill Ipob members singing and holding flags, but these guys never stopped they continued and their love and passion for Biafra earned them followers and it increased to millions of followers both in Nigeria and abroad and then the Fulanis knew this was no joke.

In the past, if you defend yourself against a Hausa man or Fulani in the south the Fulanis would go around killing people from the south and this made them untouchable in the south but today ESN kills Fulani cows and the Fulani does nothing, you why because they know they have no more power and monopoly of violence and they know that one attack on a southerner or an Igbo man in the North would hasten the break up of Nigeria because Nigeria is breaking up already and this is why it feels that they are like dogs chained down and asked to do nothing, they know that if they kill any southerner that is the end and the south won't turn the other cheek anymore.

So essentially, you guys have been expecting a violent reaction from the north but have been blindsided by the lack of it and your way of rationalizing it is to conclude that northerners are scared? Lol

Maybe the north just doesn't give two hoots about your grandstanding, how about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Odinaka00(m): 5:30pm On May 26, 2021
Ayaaz:

So essentially, you guys have been expecting a violent reaction from the north but have been blindsided by the lack of it and your way of rationalizing it is to conclude that northerners are scared? Lol

Maybe the north just doesn't give two hoots about your grandstanding, how about that?

Shut that your cow mouth... Mumu

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 26, 2021
Odinaka00:

Shut that your cow mouth... Mumu

Wow i'm scared, esn pls don't finish me...mumu oshi
Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Depressed101: 7:00pm On May 26, 2021
fenibak:

i think NKM should be respected nationwide... That guy paved the way for freedom of speech in this country... He damned all odds including threat to his life

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by McStoic(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2021
Fulanis are one hell of nearly men, almost getting there but never actually doing so. Check all the history of the Fulanis and the wars they have fought, the different land grabbing and domination moves done majorly in Africa, CAR being a recent example. They don't finish whatever they start. They always fail before they half achieve their plans.

They will fail in Nigeria soon too. Just watch this space. Nonsense Philistines unworthy of any reference and respect in the 21st century. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by fenibak: 8:51pm On May 26, 2021
Depressed101:
i think NKM should be respected nationwide... That guy paved the way for freedom of speech in this country... He damned all odds including threat to his life

i am not a member of IPOB but i respect what they have done and they paid in blood

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by gregyboy(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2021
We omoodua we are ready to support the igbos to break away from the fulani infested nation

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by AMINDA: 10:22pm On May 26, 2021
It is glaring that IPOB's strategy is to sacrifice the Igbos staying in the North to achieve Biafra. Very dumb move especially when it is a fact that there are more Igbos staying in the North than northerners in the East. An average Northerner prefers life in the North because life is simpler. I can't say the same for the average easterner though. Those who find themselves in the North never return back to the East on their own volition because Northerners are even more hospitable than their brothers.

On another note, by next year we will see how serious the new found romance between the East and the West is when the real dynamics of 2023 begin to play out. The North are not interested in keeping power beyond 2023 but heads or tail, they can never lose out. Until then, the North will continue to play the long game while the Easterners turn their region into Maiduguri and their people into IDPs.

In the meantime, commenters like the one above me should continue to fool themselves with parody accounts. The vulture is a patient bird.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by fenibak: 10:30pm On May 26, 2021
AMINDA:
It is glaring that IPOB's strategy is to sacrifice the Igbos staying in the North to achieve Biafra.

https://www.nairaland.com/6570393/open-letter-igbos-northern-nigeria
Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by gregyboy(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2021
AMINDA:
It is glaring that IPOB's strategy is to sacrifice the Igbos staying in the North to achieve Biafra. Very dumb move especially when it is a fact that there are more Igbos staying in the North than northerners in the East. An average Northerner prefers life in the North because life is simpler. I can't say the same for the average easterner though. Those who find themselves in the North never return back to the East on their own volition because Northerners are even more hospitable than their brothers.

On another note, by next year we will see how serious the new found romance between the East and the West is when the real dynamics of 2023 begin to play out. The North are not interested in keeping power beyond 2023 but heads or tail, they can never lose out. Until then, the North will continue to play the long game while the Easterners turn their region into Maiduguri and their people into IDPs.

In the meantime, commenters like the one above me should continue to fool themselves with parody accounts. The vulture is a patient bird.

If you guys like keep the powers till 2027, you guys will only be endangering your region to more provocation from the south which will end up terrible for you all at the end,
You lots have no choice to hand over power to we southerners 2023

If we can have two, southerners occupying both president and vp position i wont mind

Pray my kinds dont get to power you all, will run into niger rep for help
Bloody aboki and their bloody country
Re: Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] by Nobody: 12:04am On May 27, 2021
gregyboy:

If you guys like keep the powers till 2027, you guys will only be endangering your region to more provocation from the south which will end up terrible for you all at the end,
You lots have no choice to hand over power to we southerners 2023

If we can have two, southerners occupying both president and vp position i wont mind

Pray my kinds dont get to power you all, will run into niger rep for help
Bloody aboki and their bloody country

No offence, but you're completely inconsequential.

(1) (Reply)

Picture: 8 Armored Vehicle Manufactured in Ogun Awaiting Exportation to the Chad / Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari Rocking Native Attire / Tinubu Means Business (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.