Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Tips And Tricks: The Real Estate Sales Process - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tips And Tricks: The Real Estate Sales Process (321 Views)

How To Negotiate Your Salary For A Promotion: Tips And Tricks / Unlimited Dollar Crypto Arbitrage Tips And Tricks / Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks: The Real Estate Sales Process by mamavee1: 2:46pm On May 26, 2021
#MeetTheFacilitator

Hello

I'm AB Azeta

I'm a consultant, Realtor and an Affiliate Business Coach.

Over the years I've had to travel round the nation and one thing that interest me is the evolving pace of the Real Estate Sector.

I joined this sector 10years ago in its Marketing, training and Technical capacity; and one cannot but say that as thriving as the business seems, so also is it bedevilled by antecedent challenges like: the product knowledge itself, the competitor and the customer.

I'm willing to dissipate my energy at giving you the secrets of how you can be on top of your game in Sales and also stay afloat the challenges you might or have been encountering during sales negotiations.

Join AB Azeta and a host of other seasoned professionals in this field on;

Date: Thursday, 10th of June,2021

Venue: Aimart Realtors (House 2, No 7 Majekodunmi street, Oshopey Bus stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos)

Time: 10AM prompt

If you are an agent, realtor or a career seeker, then this event is for you!

You might have gone for Sales trainings but this one is with a marked difference and you're sure to enhance your leads and start Daily negotiations and conversions!

Free breakfast and Lunch will be served!

The event is absolutely FREE!

It's just a way of giving back to you and empowering as many young and old in the industry.

Have you registered? If not, what are you waiting for? Visit https://forms.gle/iyPPa4ZLJehTFfYS8
Hurry now! Spaces are filling up so fast!

Tell a friend to tell a friend!

(1) (Reply)

Learn Coding The Easiest Way / . / Slack Community For All Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.