Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working (13171 Views)

MTN Youtube Bonus Data. / How To Use Mtn Youtube Data During The Day / MTN Youtube Plan Issue (2) (3) (4)

MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by Babalegba(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2021
I bought data from MTN and they gave me 4gig YouTube bonus twice but they keep deducting from my main data when I'm on YouTube even pass midnight and using YouTube app.. I hope someone can shed light on the matter as I'm beginning to think that it is a scam bonus.
Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by Saucekiddo99(m): 7:12am On May 27, 2021
Same here. I have accumulated close to 20GB of that cursed bonus, yet my main data balance keeps being deducted from every night I am on youtube.

Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by Controller360: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Change your apn. It should work.
Had that issue one time like that. Had to change apn for it to work
Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by joesmarty(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Controller360:

Change apn to what bro?
Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by edoairways: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Should incase MTN Nigeria deduct from your main data while you stream YouTube, please contact 180 to lay complain. Make sure that you are not using third party application. When not satisfied, contact 622
Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by charlesm91(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
no mind that mtn and their useless bonus. youtube wey be say even if na web or app, the data deduction must still touch my main data. i only use it when my main data is exhausted. same with their pulse night plan, once it gets to 200mb they begin to swap data deduction btw your main data and night plan data.
Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by Controller360: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
joesmarty:

Change apn to what bro?
Can you screenshot your current apn? So I can tell you what to change
Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by vickydevoka(m): 12:30am On Jul 23, 2021
Controller360:
Hello, changing the APN to what sir
Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by blessedchild234(m): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2021
theyve finished my data useless people.
Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by JoelAdiellee: 2:07am On Aug 16, 2021
What do I need to change

Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by EmmaxKeys: 2:34am On Aug 16, 2021
JoelAdiellee:
What do I need to change
E want free data. grin
Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by KrazyDave16(m): 6:04am On Aug 16, 2021
Switch off mobile data and/or turn on airplane mode, enter YouTube, switch on mobile data and use the bonus...
This works for me
Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by Mjchrisy7: 3:51am On Sep 04, 2022
I changed my preferred network type from 4G automatic to 3G automatic and it started working just fine.
Sometimes I won't be able to browse or use my network until I make the above changes.
Re: MTN Youtube Bonus Not Working by Phaniwillz2: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2023
Which MTN plan can i buy to avoid YouTube bonus?

Goodbye Glo Infinito Special / Glo New Data Plan For Smartphones And Mobile Phones / I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product