Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) (46551 Views)

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Osinbajo Meets Doctors Via Zoom To End Strike, NMA Adamant / Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by Bridgerton(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2021
Na dem...people wey still dey benefit from this union call Nigeria!
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by BigBashiru: 4:14pm On May 26, 2021
CuriousMynd:
The Prince of Wales has met virtually with doctors at the Mashamari Stabilisation Centre in Maiduguri, Borno State which is treating children suffering from malnutrition, Igbere TV reports.

Charles, the patron of IRC UK, warned that the work of the International Rescue Committee (IRC) has never been more critical, amid the escalating need for humanitarian aid in Nigeria.

The prince met with IRC Nigeria country director Babatunde Ojei and heard about its vital work reaching over one million people in 2020.

He also heard how the effects of Covid-19 in the region are threatening to push Nigeria towards extreme hunger this year.

Heir to the throne Charles was also joined on the call by IRC staff, including former foreign secretary David Miliband, who is president of the IRC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kihqvYovEZc

The prince also spoke to a woman simply named Laraba, who set up her own grain-selling business after taking part in the IRC business training programme, supported by Citi Foundation.

https://twitter.com/RESCUE_UK/status/1397474441442037760?s=20

What do these British thieves want again?
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by BigBashiru: 4:15pm On May 26, 2021
DMerciful:
You say the British are bad yet they are caring for a place in Nigeria ravaged by Nigerians (bokoharam).

You said they are bad but when they handed over the country to you in 1960, it was better than now.

You said they are bad but they handed true federalism to you but you ruined it.

Perhaps if they have insisted on continued colonialism until year 2000, that would have been better in hindsight

They are bad their "care" is pretence and show!

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by rita25(f): 4:16pm On May 26, 2021
NO HE WILL NEVER BE KING...HIS SON IS BEEN PROJECTED FOR THAT ALREADY...PRINCE WILLIAMS PRECISELY DIANA"S FIRST SON........HE SHALL REMAIN A DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEGE SEE HOW I SOUND LIKE ONE WITH ROYAL ENGLISH BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
temitope27:
Next king of england
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by barnawilla: 4:17pm On May 26, 2021
www. facebook.com/marketplace/you/selling

just bring 600k and pick the Car.

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by temitope27(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2021
rita25:
NO HE WILL NEVER BE KING...HIS SON IS BEEN PROJECTED FOR THAT ALREADY...PRINCE WILLIAMS PRECISELY DIANA"S FIRST SON........HE SHALL REMAIN A DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEGE SEE HOW I SOUND LIKE ONE WITH ROYAL ENGLISH BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me sef dey wonder maybe u re part of their family
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by Farki: 4:24pm On May 26, 2021
temitope27:
When would we stop worshiping this people, abi would we stop seeing them as Messiah? Everytime we seek for their assistance and they never seek for ours for once, how are we lyk this sef

When our President stops going to their country for medical trips and putting his children in their schools.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by zolajpower: 4:25pm On May 26, 2021
grin grin

Just watch how the terrorist will target soft spot tomorrow after hearing about this news
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by DMerciful(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2021
So Nigerians are good?
BigBashiru:

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by Jabar2017: 4:32pm On May 26, 2021
I be think say d guy dey maiduguri live nd direct,Boko boys will be like

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by uuzba(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2021
temitope27:
When would we stop worshiping this people, abi would we stop seeing them as Messiah? Everytime we seek for their assistance and they never seek for ours for once, how are we lyk this sef
As you are writing this now, it is their English you are using to communicate with your fellow Nigerians.
If you speak your native language now, only very few here will understand you. So English carries more weight.
You must pass their English to get your O-Level in secondary school.
... This is the reason we are under their spell.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 26, 2021
shopwiser:
I Misread the headline...I thought he actually met with them in person in Maidugurii.. his ransom would have been the throne of England grin
Una don come again gringringrin chai, this one real off me.
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by selfdefence: 4:37pm On May 26, 2021
Ok, we've heard, I actually thought it was a physical meeting, plus the health sector isn't our only problem, power too. Thank God some of us have Oraimo powerbanks that have been helpful
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2021
The African continent is very confused angry
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by BetExpert: 4:39pm On May 26, 2021
Any problem money can solve these ones no fit suffer am. God abeg pick my own call too..I wan drive Ferrari
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 26, 2021
uuzba:

As you are writing this now, it is their English you are using to communicate with your fellow Nigerians.
If you speak your native language now, only very few here will understand you. So English carries more weight.
You must pass their English to get your O-Level in secondary school.
... This is the reason we are under their spell.
Then select one Nigerian language as the lingua franca, oh wait I forgot, you all will turn to animals and kill yourselves, so why should anyone bother, when you all are ready to have sense and come together to move forward maybe our culture and tradition will be upgraded and preserved alongside our local languages.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

Yah right, maybe when they decide to stop helping you'll see malaria drugs back at their normal prices and common polio vaccine would cost you almost all your "minimum wage". These guys can live without africa but until Africa gets sense, we can't live without them period.
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by delishpot: 4:49pm On May 26, 2021
Oh wow, cool
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by WATCHMANX: 4:51pm On May 26, 2021
Hypocritical demons!
The destroyers of the world...
Masquerading as if they care for lives in Africa, while covertly planning and preparing for the biggest civil war the world has ever seen... to happen in Nigeria.
Their vaccine-microchipping/ infertility sterilization agenda has majorly failed in Nigeria, now they hope to depopulate hundreds of millions through a major civil war.
Yes, the last world war will start in Nigeria, but will end in their Western nations...The Lord has prepared the "king of the North" for them- He Will come on their nations like a fiery wave, and their tongues will melt in their mouths while they are still standing!

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by ibedun: 4:57pm On May 26, 2021
DMerciful:
You say the British are bad yet they are caring for a place in Nigeria ravaged by Nigerians (bokoharam).

You said they are bad but when they handed over the country to you in 1960, it was better than now.

You said they are bad but they handed true federalism to you but you ruined it.

Perhaps if they have insisted on continued colonialism until year 2000, that would have been better in hindsight

Empty brain!

Go and get yourself educated.

Too many so called educated people in Southern Nigeria who know nothing about how the world works. They don't know why Oyinbo nations are doing well perpetually and how Oyinbo is robbing them day and making them poor!

I give up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by ibedun: 4:59pm On May 26, 2021
SegFault:

Yah right, maybe when they decide to stop helping you'll see malaria drugs back at their normal prices and common polio vaccine would cost you almost all your "minimum wage". These guys can live without africa but until Africa gets sense, we can't live without them period.

Shut up! Ignoramus, which Oyinbo country is helping you? Ode!
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by meobizy(f): 4:59pm On May 26, 2021
Mscheew. A relic from colonial times. Nigerians should move past these people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by WATCHMANX: 5:00pm On May 26, 2021
temitope27:
me sef dey wonder maybe u re part of their family
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by ArewaNightmare: 5:01pm On May 26, 2021
barnawilla:
www. facebook.com/marketplace/you/selling

just bring 600k and pick the Car.

You're selling a death trap #600k bros fear Godooooo , if carry that truck ooooh I mean motor for Road worthiness exam eeh no fireman go dismiss u bcuz you'll land urself in trouble if u enter inside

Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by IGBOSON1: 5:01pm On May 26, 2021
temitope27:

For so long as you accept the business enterprise they cobbled up together (for their economic and imperialistic benefit) and called NIGERIA!
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by DMerciful(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2021
You can make your point without insults.

Are you saying the whites are responsible for someone opening door for another person that open the car door for El Rufai?. Are you saying it's the whites that's responsible for Fulani herdsmen killing and raping people in their farms?
ibedun:

Empty brain!

Go and get yourself educated.

Too many so called educated people in Southern Nigeria who know nothing about how the world works. They don't know why Oyinbo nations are doing well perpetually and how Oyinbo is robbing them day and making them poor!

I give up!
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by WATCHMANX: 5:06pm On May 26, 2021
rita25:
"Projected"-Tabloid fables! Immediately their queen dies, Charles becomes king, unless he becomes permanently incapacitated or dies!
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 26, 2021
ibedun:

Shut up! Ignoramus, which Oyinbo country is helping you? Ode!
gringrin you can check the internet, don't need to tell you, from your reply to a comment that did not insult the person quoted, I can already see what you are
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2021
How does this solve bokoharam and bandits issue? We are not serious at all.
Re: Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) by uuzba(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2021
SegFault:

Then select one Nigerian language as the lingua franca, oh wait I forgot, you all will turn to animals and kill yourselves, so why should anyone bother, when you all are ready to have sense and come together to move forward maybe our culture and tradition will be upgraded and preserved alongside our local languages.
You haven't arrived at any point.
Everybody has their culture and a right to preserve it. English is our cross. We suffer it together for the sake of unity in Nigeria. The moment we stop speaking English in Nigeria, is the moment the country starts to disintegrate.
And there is no solution to that problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.