Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Trying To Figure What The Problem Could Be In Your Online Business? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Trying To Figure What The Problem Could Be In Your Online Business? (140 Views)

How To Figure Out If You’re In The Wrong Job / Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable And Solutions To The Problem / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Figure What The Problem Could Be In Your Online Business? by Vichenry16(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2021
Forget all the big grammar and technical jargons

If you want to succeed in any online business

There are just 3 things you must master.

Just 3 major things.

If you ask any marketer who knows his onions.. These are the 3 simple but extremely important things they’ll tell you

I’m assuming you already have a product, digital or physical you want to sell.

If you don’t, you can start affiliate marketing and I can teach you.

If you read and apply what I’ll tell you now you’d potentially make that money back in one sale.

If you already have a product then, you are good to go.

Ready?

Let’s go.

The first thing in this process is

1. Traffic. (Paid) Traffic

Ask yourself.. what is the prayer of most gala sellers?

Traffic!

They go to where there’s traffic congestion… a few meters from the traffic light.

So when cars stop, they pass by you, attracting you.

It works exactly same way online.

If you want to succeed as an internet marketer, you must figure out your traffic source.

Google ads, Fb, IG, Linkedin, SEO, etc

But I’ll say

Facebook is your plug. With over 2.3B users

And over 1B active users, 18M Nigerians.. Facebook is a very very good place to start. And you can do this online…

If you figure out Facebook ads, then you’re 30% done already.

Next thing is what we sales people call

2. Funnel.

Think of a funnel, a real funnel..wide at the top, narrower at the end.

Same way it is. You have a lot of traffic coming… to either your website, etc but

Since 97% of people don’t buy immediately they see an ad

Next thing is what we sales people call follow up

And we don’t want to lose them. They’re potential buyers. You then nurture and build relationship with them

You can use different strategies for this

One good one is Email marketing.

But a growing trend for some affiliate marketers is WhatsApp marketing.

It works, once you master it

However, there’s one tricky part that if you don’t know..

All this is a waste

All, your energy and time spent on traffic and funnel will just be like pouring water into a basket.

So what is this process that is so important, that it is the last but important step needed.

The most important part of this process is what is called

3. Conversion or Closingn

This is when the prospects have finally makes a purchase

And countless number of marketers struggle with this.

They don’t know how to convert

They don’t know what to say, how to say, when

To say it etc.

They fumble a beautiful sales process and the prospect buys from someone else.

Because they didn’t get this right.

Yet it’s one of the easiest steps.

See, this thing is easy especially when you get good coaching and support.

I hope you grab some value here. Do have a great day.

If you wish to learn affiliate marketing, you can message me on /2347067737865 or 07067737865

(1) (Reply)

Free Training / Bring Your Home To Life With Vertical Garden / Daily Relationship Dose By James Baldwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.