Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (50620 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze / PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by cybersoldiers: 9:56pm On May 26, 2021
perez100:
This immediate arrest of the prime suspect .... People going around that Community should be careful before the second prime suspect will be arrested.
Officer rest in peace and may God comfort your family.

How can he rest in peace when he did not create peace nor did he gave peace to others?

Instead he killed the innocent when he were alive.

Those who killed by gun must die by gun.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2021
In Enugu State, headers raped a woman, killed the husband in 2019 I think, what happened

The Youths mobilized out of anger and killed one of the headers before others ran away....

Police came and arrested all youths of the village , even when the Igwe( king ) of the town came, he was arrested and detained as well....

When you allow yourself to be corrupt,....you have to bear the cause of being corrupt......

Am not in support of killing any human being you didn't create but let the government and our security personnel find a lasting solution to this issue pls
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
They'll soon come and deny their own until security operatives hack them down, THEN THEY WAILS HELPLESSLY undecided

Ipob Terrorists and their sympathizers will die a painful death
just as u're dying painfully and gradually akpa amu.
keep suffering and smiling with d jihadist/terrorist controlled govt. of d british business centre.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by Phrankin(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
They'll soon come and deny their own until security operatives hack them down, THEN THEY WAILS HELPLESSLY undecided

... reporting from Benin republic.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by Golan007: 10:13pm On May 26, 2021
mu2sa2:
UGM will liberate SE. Continue to support them and keep listening to Kanu speaking from the safety of his country. Una go see things with your koro-koro eyes soon!
All I know be say a igbos go finally kill Kanu.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by Golan007: 10:14pm On May 26, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
In Enugu State, headers raped a woman, killed the husband in 2019 I think, what happened

The Youths mobilized out of anger and killed one of the headers before others ran away....

Police came and arrested all youths of the village , even when the Igwe( king ) of the town came, he was arrested and detained as well....

When you allow yourself to be corrupt,....you have to bear the cause of being corrupt......

Am not in support of killing any human being you didn't create but let the government and our security personnel find a lasting solution to this issue pls

The solution is good.

You guys are doing well.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

my brother d only language d zoo understands is violence. Throw back to them whatever they throw at u and u wil see dem retract,if not u wil b thier punching bag and object of dehumanization.vicitimization & ridicule.
Has fulani strike again since d emergence of UGM & police chased inside thier respective stations? No bcus they don't want peace but pieces.Police also aid thier evil activities.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by Golan007: 10:16pm On May 26, 2021
izunned:

Bros, stop calling Kanu. This is not any of those you are thinking. There is something fishing. Why is there no resistance from the Government at each of these unknown Gunmen attacks. These are the disguised bokoharam jihadist that are enjoying Federal government backing period.

So why ate igbos praising them?
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by Ekg911(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2021
Perilous time indeed. Where can I run to. Naija where are we going. May God heal the land
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

These are sad events caused by a compromised and politicized police system that failed in the constitutional duty to protect the innocent and arrest the criminals.

When u choose which criminals u arrest and which u ignore u create a void in responsiblity which will eventually be filled by Smtn worse.

UGM is the outcome of the void in responsibility.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by Basher8583: 10:23pm On May 26, 2021
Pierocash:
Stop mounting road blocks ,they won't hear.

God help you if you are approaching a check point with a tinted car. They will just gun you down and ask question later.

Then your news will come out like this .....
" Innocent and Hard working shoemaker guned down for just being an igbo man"
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by goshee: 11:46pm On May 26, 2021
RisenJoe:
Honestly I don't know what to comment, the killings is too much cos the people being killed are human beings too, though they have innocent blood on their hands because no Nigerian police is innocent.

Before you attack me now, know that am a hardcore Biafran and I Sabi give insult back to the sender.
Those armless protesters killed by the security officers aren't human beings and they don't have relatives ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by kissGuys: 11:51pm On May 26, 2021
[quote author =Nbote post=102087568]Na innocent person dem arrest becos according to them gun wielding persons attacked them at their stop and search post meaning the policemen all scampered into the Bush for safety. Now how they were able to know who led the attackers and quickly arrest him is where is questionable [/quote] Do you reason at all??.. Its very much possible...
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by kissGuys: 12:01am On May 27, 2021
Kings999:
God bless UGMcheesy
If the UGM did not cause trouble in SE/SS the fulanis will do so...
For those saying the SE/SS is turning to NorthEast may thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee you.. as if you really care for the igbos.. how many times have you condemned the fulanis Killing the igbos in there farms and land..

The fulanis thinks na only Dem get this country, thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee all of you, idiots...
most times i wonder if you people have sense... Do you think that all of these people doing this are Nnamdi kanu engineered men??... Many of them are criminals and you think all of them have the interest of you or the people at heart??.. This is only a means for them to get weapons and distabilize security in the East and then face innocent citizens.. The Norths know this.. They will soon infiltrate all manner of criminality in the East and peg it on us... Who are the ones that will suffer the most?? Us!!... This happenings is just a very bad move by NK... Same method that BH used ...and its going to be even worse in the East because every Tom,dick and harry will want to key into the opportunity... The East i know,What i envision from this will harm us more... But nobody is ready for this conversation.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by amuwo1980: 12:06am On May 27, 2021
udemzyudex:

OK naa, na so maiduguri take start, wait till e go pass una power.
The trouble this time will get to u
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by amuwo1980: 12:07am On May 27, 2021
kissGuys:
most times i wonder if you people have sense... Do you think that all of these people doing this are Nnamdi kanu engineered men??... Many of them are criminals and you think all of them have the interest of you or the people at heart??.. This is only a means for them to get weapons and distabilize security in the East and then face innocent citizens.. The Norths know this.. They will soon infiltrate all manner of criminality in the East and peg it on us... Who are the ones that will suffer the most?? Us!!... This happenings is just a very bad move by NK... Same method that BH used ...and its going to be even worse in the East because every Tom,dick and harry will want to key into the opportunity... The East i know,What i envision from this will harm us more... But nobody is ready for this conversation.
Rubbish
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by Malawian(m): 12:17am On May 27, 2021
adebwalex:

YOU ARE VERY USELESS ANIMAL AND TO ALL THOSE THAT LIKE YOUR COMMENT ARE ALSO USELESS LIKE YOU.YOUR OWN DEATH WILL BE WORSE THAN THE OFFICERS BEEN KILKED. YOU KILLED YOUR OWN IGBO OFFICERS AND YOU ARE HAPPY. INSTEAD OF THEM FLUSHING OUT THE KILLERS FULANIS YOU USE YOUR STUPIDITY TO KILL OFFICERS. THE WAY YIU GUYS THINK IS EVEM WOSRST THAN BOKOHARAM . DONT WORRY THEY WILL COME YOUR HOME WITH YHE AK47 TAKEN FROM THOSE OFFICERS...
Tell your brothers in the security forces in the east to return to Yoruba land and defend it. They can't run from upiweka to Ogbompshor?
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by Realtest44: 12:18am On May 27, 2021
Thank God o, that was we're i want to give my in law,the plates i bought for him in ogbogonogo.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 12:29am On May 27, 2021
Kings999:
God bless UGMcheesy
For those saying the SE/SS is turning to NorthEast may thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee you.. as if you really care for the igbos.. how many times have you condemned the fulanis Killing the igbos in there farms and land..

The fulanis thinks na only Dem get this country, thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee all of you, idiots...

How old are you?
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2021
amuwo1980:

The trouble this time will get to u
and your family too.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by dragunov: 1:25am On May 27, 2021
RisenJoe:
Honestly I don't know what to comment, the killings is too much cos the people being killed are human beings too, though they have innocent blood on their hands because no Nigerian police is innocent.

Before you attack me now, know that am a hardcore Biafran and I Sabi give insult back to the sender.

Don't you think its some kind of judgement on the security forces in the South for decades of atrocities committed against the youth?
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 1:35am On May 27, 2021
Pierocash:
Stop mounting road blocks ,they won't hear.
/
You would think common sense is common.

He killed himself.

/
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by Bobcul: 2:16am On May 27, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy:

[/s] thunder fire you there....
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by pacespot(m): 2:50am On May 27, 2021
So police still dey do checkpoints upon all the news coming out of that region, these guys no go reason for their lives because of N50. The fact is that an average black man loves money than his life.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 4:31am On May 27, 2021
Blackmailer cheesy

Ain't a gay BRO tongue tongue
MsAllison:
you want to have sex with me but e no go work
Stop sending me PMs
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by ogwumgbe: 4:58am On May 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Where in this world does Police mount road blocks to extort citizens except in this zoo, they deserve what they are getting, the power has changed hands, now they will know that Nigerians are citizens and not cows or animals and citizens should be treated with respect
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by ba7man(m): 5:04am On May 27, 2021
Kings999:
God bless UGMcheesy

We're celebrating infrastructural development in the SouthWest, you guys are celebrating the Unknown Gunmen and rising insecurity in the southeast.
That's 100% proof of mass insanity.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by ba7man(m): 5:06am On May 27, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Where in this world does Police mount road blocks to extort citizens except in this zoo, they deserve what they are getting, the power has changed hands, now they will know that Nigerians are citizens and not cows or animals and citizens should be treated with respect
Killing them is the solution, right?

These guys are just English speaking animals, too primitive to be associated with.

Nigeria should let them go.
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by ogwumgbe: 5:09am On May 27, 2021
ba7man:
Killing them is the solution, right?

These guys are just English speaking animals, too primitive to be associated with.

Nigeria should let them go.

Yes, keeping quiet and trying to do things the civilized way doesn't signify being weak. It's time to let the useless zoo know that no one has monopoly of violence. Stop mounting road blocks in igbo land, we are not at war, is it difficult to adhere to?
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by ba7man(m): 5:11am On May 27, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Yes, keeping quiet and trying to do things the civilized way doesn't signify being weak. It's time to let the useless zoo know that no one has monopoly of violence. Stop mounting road blocks in igbo land, we are not at war, is it difficult to adhere to?
After Killing them off, what next??

Do you think it's love, peace and happiness thereafter??
Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by ogwumgbe: 5:17am On May 27, 2021
adebwalex:

YOU ARE VERY USELESS ANIMAL AND TO ALL THOSE THAT LIKE YOUR COMMENT ARE ALSO USELESS LIKE YOU.YOUR OWN DEATH WILL BE WORSE THAN THE OFFICERS BEEN KILKED. YOU KILLED YOUR OWN IGBO OFFICERS AND YOU ARE HAPPY. INSTEAD OF THEM FLUSHING OUT THE KILLERS FULANIS YOU USE YOUR STUPIDITY TO KILL OFFICERS. THE WAY YIU GUYS THINK IS EVEM WOSRST THAN BOKOHARAM . DONT WORRY THEY WILL COME YOUR HOME WITH YHE AK47 TAKEN FROM THOSE OFFICERS...

James Nwafor is an igbo officer that committed a lot of mayhem in Anambra State. Igbos are not biased in fighting for justice, that's why we are different from others. The message is that years of atrocities and arbitrary killing committed in igbo land for years is being avenged,, I see the hand of God in this. Let them taste what they have done to others, do me I do you no be curse bro, they rendered many mothers widows so their wives should test widowhood to see how it feels

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) by ogwumgbe: 5:21am On May 27, 2021
ba7man:
After Killing them off, what next??

Do you think it's love, peace and happiness thereafter??

After killing them off, they will realize that people they were paid to protect are humans like them and not animals, do you know how many people that died as a result of refusal to give common 50 naira? Including many that returned from abroad, these idiots have committed a lot of atrocities in igbo land and caused many families unbearable pain, to me they deserve to be wiped out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 / Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.