Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Bbnaija Khafi Announces Her Debut In Upcoming Nollywood Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Khafi Announces Her Debut In Upcoming Nollywood Movie (614 Views)

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor / Bbnaija's Khafi Announces The Cancellation Of Her Wedding To Gedoni / Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Khafi Announces Her Debut In Upcoming Nollywood Movie by onyi25(f): 5:36pm On May 26, 2021
"If You See Me Less, I’m Doing More" - BBNaija Khafi Announces Her Debut In Upcoming Nollywood Movie
Just like her other counterparts, Big Brother Naija star, Khafi Khareem has begun her acting career.

The ex-housemate of the 2019 Big Brother Nigeria (BBNaija) reality TV show, is set to make her Nollywood debut in an upcoming movie.

The reality star took to social media to share this information with fans.

She took to her Instagram page on Wednesday, 26th May to share a beautiful headshot photo of herself as she explains her absence on social media.

See full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/if-you-see-me-less-im-doing-more.html

Re: Bbnaija Khafi Announces Her Debut In Upcoming Nollywood Movie by meobizy(f): 11:00pm On May 26, 2021
Talent is not required in Nollywood. Look attractive and you're in. Tayo who couldn't act to save his life has appeared in more TV shows than some career actors I know.
Re: Bbnaija Khafi Announces Her Debut In Upcoming Nollywood Movie by diwasow290: 11:13pm On May 26, 2021
SHES BEAUTIFUL

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Man She Wanted To Marry After Dumping Ex Husband, Churchill / Yomi Fabiyi Is A Huge Disgrace – Popular Actress / "Dear God, Keep Me Going" - Bbnaija's Ceec Bags New Huge Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.