Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

You Have Only 1 Opportunity To Creat That Good Impression So Don't Blow It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have Only 1 Opportunity To Creat That Good Impression So Don't Blow It. (167 Views)

15 Steps To Get Rich Without Much Struggles Using Crowd 1 Opportunity / How To Creat Steady Cash Flow / How Much Will It Cost To Creat A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Only 1 Opportunity To Creat That Good Impression So Don't Blow It. by colestephan86: 5:37pm On May 26, 2021
I would like to share this with those of you that are Startups and those that are about to start your businesses.
Recently I stumbled on a job that by my calculations, the proceeds can change my business for ever but you know as a startup , I do not ha e all the that is needed to call myself a giant in the business and so I decided to use someone's factory as where we do most of our jobs.
Yes they loved the quote, defended it and now they want to inspect our facility and then I brought them to the place I use, on getting there they weren't impressed with the kind of jobs done there and so they said they couldn't give me the job.

Now what I want to leave with you Startups is that you have just one chance to creat that very great impression about your business , which is very important for your growth. Please don't ever let anyone mess it up for you.
Yes won't won't have everything in the beginning but what you should do is to look for someone that does the job perfectly and ask if you can you their facility for marketing. And possibly get it done there.

Feel free to share your experience too.

(1) (Reply)

Cious Organic For All Skin Type / Buy From China: Hardware / Cassava Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.