Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ohakim Must Go - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ohakim Must Go (757 Views)

Rev. Fr. Eustace Okorie Beat Up By Ohakim's aides Is Dead (not Confirmed Yet) / Don’t Let Them Hang My Son, He’s Innocent(60-yr-old Woman’s Plea To Ohakim, Mark / Don’t Let Them Hang My Son, He’s Innocent(60-yr-old Woman’s Plea To Ohakim, Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim Must Go by emexc: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2011
Great people of Imo state, the Great Lord that did it on 26th of April 2011, has not changed, He will still do it again on 6th May 2011. Let us all come out and vote/guard our votes for Rochas till he is finally declared the winner of the guber election in Imo state. Ohakim's case will be worse than Gbagbo's own cos 9 out of every 10 persons in Imo state don't like him. Ohakim must go!!!
Re: Ohakim Must Go by kellybaba(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2011
All things being equal the Election at the Poling Units would largely be free and fair and Ohakim & his spinners may not be able to do much at that level but where the real challenge lies is the COLLATION AND ANNOUNCEMENT and this is where the Game changer is.I expect APGA to insist on INEC using a fresh set of returning officers at the COLLATION level and their identity must not be made known until the Election morning same way JEGA did by using Universty dons to replace compromised RECs in States during the Presidential Polls.

Even if the mob follows the Ballot papers from polling unit to collation centre,they wont be inside where the actual collation will take place unless INEC has in place a machinery that will allow Party Agents to be part and parcel of the centralised collation of results subsequent to the announcement of election results and the winner thereof.Indeed i expect INEC to introduce this mechanism if it doesnt exist given the peculair situation of mutual suspicion in Imo State at the moment.

This will effectively make the loser of the election satisfied and gracious enough to congratulate the winner given the level of transparency displayed.
Prof Attahiru Jega-the Ball is in your court.

(1) (Reply)

Hip Hop Dancers Wanted In Unilag / Online Games Out Of Africa Launching In Lagos / A Song 4 Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.