Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! (719 Views)

Dear Writer, Stop Receiving Peanuts For Your Work / Which Book Changed Your Life? / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 26, 2021
I want to help you, but you can't afford me. You know what my time worth now?

$22/1hr.

Yes, unbelievable!!!

Funny enough, this sudden surge happened less than two months ago.

You know what I first did? I sacked all my Nigerian clients, for they were exploiters.

They used and milked me of every essence I have. For years I tolled, trying to make ends meet. A very poor boy from a very poor home.

I was even taking loans from my clients... That was how bad it was!!!

I was making #1/PW, and someone somewhere was making over $500 just to write the same piece of shit.

Not that he's a better writer, naahhh!!! He just knows something I don't.

My newfound success happened just two months ago, and I've been cursing myself every since.

In less than two months, I've been able to start financing my first physical business.

Imagine I had known this 5 years ago, I would have been a freaking millionaire by now. I would have gotten my first car by now...

Oh Lexus, how I dream of you!

I thought I knew it all, I thought the highest I could ever make was #4/PW. I was like the fish in a small pond, who thinks that's all existence is.

Ignorance is indeed the enemy!!!

I kid you not, my worth rose from #2/PW to $0.5-0.10 Per word in just one month.

All because I mistakenly stumbled on something I never knew existed.

And I'm super excited to even raise the rate, and they will pay without grumbling for as long as I keep spewing quality content.

The last job I did was a 3000 words article, and I charged him $250.

Second to that was a #2000 words article, for $200.

The cheapest so far is 500 words article at the rate of $25. Don't worry, thinking of dumping him soon.

I got another who told me to write web content, less than 100 words...

You know how much I charged?

$50.

He said I'm cheap!

Imagine a writer who was making less than #2,000 to write 2000 words, is cheap for charging $50 for 100 words.

In fact, my low rate made my skill to be questioned, cause these are people who were paying more than $500 to get the same thing done.

I was even apologizing while showering them samples of my work and telling them I'm not a sham.

If you're a writer, and you truly want to change your life through your skill, this offer is for you.

This offer is only for writers, not wanna-be writers. It's best for those who are skilled and prolific.

If you're still learning the craft, I would advise you to keep learning and forget about money for now.

If you're confident in your writing ability, this offer is for you!!!

And woe unto you dear writer, if you can't afford it.

All I have is a link to a community that will change your life. No monthly subscription, no special requirement at all. It's like a public Facebook group but reserved for the 1% in the writing community.

Why waste time blogging and barely making $100 from Adsense. I wish my years of blogging were diverted to freelance writing.

If you want to make money writing, nairaland will only link you to peanuts. This community will show you how, and also change your thinking and mindset to that of a millionaire writer.

I'm still working on my confidence, I'm still learning how to tell someone to pay me $100 for a 200 words article.

Something I typically make by writing hundreds for a month, striving night and morning for many years.

Thunder will fire all my Nigerian clients.

And with that change of thinking, you'll start seeing yourself tackling your fear, and dealing directly with the big fishes.

This is like a poor man interacting with billionaires, and funny enough you might be better skilled than them. And yes, they are so selfless that will cut your soap without asking for anything in return.

No be yahoo yahoo oh!!!

They are not stingy, unlike me but I'll change soon.

They would have given you this link for free, but an igbo boy must make money. Whether you take my offer or not, I've got nothing to lose.

What am I saying? They have all the resources you need... All you have to do is join and start drinking from their knowledge and wealth of experience.

Once you're done with a few resources, you'll be angry at yourself for knowing so late.

Everyone must not be rich... And if you're ready to PAY to have this link, get to my inbox asap.

As I said, it's just a link.. A URL link!!! If you spend 10% of your nairaland time, things will change. I did in less than two months ago.

I'm not selling an eBook, cause you wouldn't be able to afford it based on my newfound worth. But if I were to write one, 98% will come from this unique community!!!

The price to be a millionaire writer is #15,000. My signature will lead you to me!!! If you don't have the money, please don't chat me up to waste my time.

This is my service to humanity. I can now go and make money as quietly and peacefully as I can, and enjoy my newfound success in peace knowing I did help.

Bless you!
Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 26, 2021
I forgot to post payments proofs.. Sorry about that...

I'm working directly through exchangers here on NL...

Gladly enough, I have been able to open a Pay Pal Nigeria that works last weekend...

Payments will be much easier now...

Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Emmie224: 8:47pm On May 26, 2021
You learnt a way to make more money two months ago and you want to collect what for it? � Kai, Nigerians. What you know now, did you pay someone to learn it? You didn't. But you want someone to come and give you money. Lol. Las las, it'll be open website, put portfolio, and send cold emails. Nothing anyone who can carry on a diligent search on Google doesn't know but you want to attach such a price to it. You've just been going up and down these boards looking for someone to bait, lol. Mr. Two Months Ago, go and solidify your experience. Try six months, a year, two years from now before you want to comman teach. For 15k? Lol.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Sotland: 7:00am On May 27, 2021
Emmie224:
You learnt a way to make more money two months ago and you want to collect what for it? � Kai, Nigerians. What you know now, did you pay someone to learn it? You didn't. But you want someone to come and give you money. Lol. Las las, it'll be open website, put portfolio, and send cold emails. Nothing anyone who can carry on a diligent search on Google doesn't know but you want to attach such a price to it. You've just been going up and down these boards looking for someone to bait, lol. Mr. Two Months Ago, go and solidify your experience. Try six months, a year, two years from now before you want to comman teach. For 15k? Lol.

Hahahaha so funny.. what gain my attention is the Help. He wants to sell url and call that help.. people can be so funny. I THINK, he just learn how to become a digital marketer and showcasing his skills.. If he earns as much as he had claim and want to help indeed why will he sell url? Funny dude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Emmie224: 7:19am On May 27, 2021
Sotland:

Hahahaha so funny.. what gain my attention is the Help. He wants to sell url and call that help.. people can be so funny. I THINK, he just learn how to become a digital marketer and showcasing his skills.. If he earns as much as he had claim and want to help indeed why will he sell url? Funny dude

Tell me about it! Have you ever been on a non-Nigerian thread on any social media? Those people share without asking for money, bragging, or boasting. You'd come to a Nigerian thread and they'd be holding what they know close to their chests. Everything they want to monetize. He's bashing Nairaland. Then why is he still here? Help indeed lol. Anyone who buys into this URL stuff probably doesn't have data to Google or watch YouTube videos.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Brunicekid(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2021
With all those, pretty for training is 15k... Wooww
Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by ThothHermes: 11:07pm On May 28, 2021
Linus
Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by generalpelu(m): 1:07am On May 29, 2021
I like this your scam.

Anyone who talks so much as this is just a scammer. Empty barrel.
Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Ahumanbeing: 6:33am On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin
You should be jailed for scam, you want to sell a link to a community you don't own grin
So much grammatical errors in this write up, abeg na Mumu dey pay you for this bs?

1 Like

Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Ahumanbeing: 6:47am On Jun 01, 2021
HenryDion:
I want to help you, but you can't afford me. You know what my time worth now?

$22/1hr.
$22/hr

You know what I first did? I sacked all my Nigerian clients, for they were exploiters.
Sack means dismiss from employment" – however, they employed you, you can't "sack" them.

They used and milked me of every essence I have. For years I tolled, trying to make ends meet. A very poor boy from a very poor home.
TOILED
First few lines and I couldn't breath properly!

1 Like

Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

First few lines and I couldn't breath properly!

You can fire your boss, without you being the employer.

Thanks for the correction, that's why I have an editor...

Now, breathe cheesy
Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Ahumanbeing: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2021
HenryDion:

You can fire your boss, without you being the employer.

Thanks for the correction, that's why I have an editor...

Now, breathe cheesy
grin who asked about your editor grin
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

grin who asked about your editor grin
Lmao

I make money writing these
seemingly ungrammatical blunders, you should ask me how I do it so you can escape poverty too cheesy
Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Ahumanbeing: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
HenryDion:

I make money writing these
seemingly ungrammatical blunders, you should ask me how I do it so you can escape poverty too cheesy
grin LMAO (too? Meaning you've been wretched for a long time – I can't relate!)
I can pay you off so you don't have to write these half-witted posts anymore wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by generalpelu(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

I can pay you off so you don't have to write these half-witted posts anymore wink

Pls ignore him, he's rich as claimed. Make I send aza? Abi just gimme contact to dm you

1 Like

Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Ahumanbeing: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
generalpelu:

Pls ignore him, he's rich as claimed. Make I send aza? Abi just gimme contact to dm you
Why? I no understand lmao
Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

Yes, I've wallowed in poverty and emerged victoriously. It wasn't my fault that I was born in a poor home, but I used my gifts and made something for myself.

Lucky you, who was born with a golden spoon, and a silver folk to go with it.

With this lame skill of mine, I was able to feed myself, get myself through school, and also establish my business all from writing gibberish.

That's the coolest way man.

Anyway, that's my story, and I'm here to help many like me, but at a price.

"Oh, how little they value that gotten for free."

Anyone who can't pay 15k to get information that will transform their life is destined to be poor. If you're always scared of parting with your pennies, but yet dream of riches, keep dreaming.

Nobody is being forced!

Shalom, sir.
Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Ahumanbeing: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
HenryDion:

Yes, I've wallowed in poverty and emerged victoriously. It wasn't my fault that I was born in a poor home, but I used my gifts and made something for myself.

Lucky you, who was born with a golden spoon, and a silver folk to go with it.

With this lame skill of mine, I was able to feed myself, get myself through school, and also establish my business all from writing gibberish.

That's the coolest way man.

Anyway, that's my story, and I'm here to help many like me, but at a price.

"Oh, how little they value that gotten for free."

Anyone who can't pay 15k to get information that will transform their life is destined to be poor. If you're always scared of parting with your pennies, but yet dream of riches, keep dreaming.

Nobody is being forced!

Shalom, sir.
You're selling a copyrighted link, sir.
Simple.
Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by budaatum: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Emmie224:

Aba! Forgive him now, or how else will he increase from $22/hr to Lexus in 6 months or a year if he does not charge some people 15k?

1 Like

Re: Dear Writer, Only One URL Link Will Change Your Life! by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 02, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

You're selling a copyrighted link, sir.
Simple.

Very true sir. Very true!

(1) (Reply)

... / Manuscript First Page Critique / The Problems That We Face In This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.