Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

VIDEO: Fani-kayode Celebrates His Three Adorable Sons, Ragnar, Aiden, Liam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Fani-kayode Celebrates His Three Adorable Sons, Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (796 Views)

Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Fani-kayode Celebrates His Three Adorable Sons, Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by DejiPlug(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2021
Happy birthday to my darling sons, Ragnar, Aiden and Liam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuy331NsZrg

From the moment I watched you slip into the world when you were born 3 years ago today you have brought me nothing but joy and pride. From that second I have never stopped loving you and I never will.

Each and every day of those three years has been one of immense satisfaction and pleasure. Your very existence and the fact that you keep flourishing and going from strength to strength is a confirmation of the efficacy of prayer and evidence of the power, grace and mercy of the Living God.

Yet I am not surprised because our God is faithful unto His own and you are all covenanted and dedicated to Him and none other.

We are one and nothing can change that. Nothing can ever come between us. I am honored and proud to be your father and you have given me an additional reason to continue to live, to fight on, to overcome every hurdle and to excel.

For you I will do anything. For you I will endure anything. For you I will fight anything. For you I will take anything.

You are blessed in every way and you will never fail, fall or be ashamed. The Lord stands for you and the blood of Jesus speaks for you just as I do every day.

No force on earth or from hell will destroy you or deny and deprive you of your heritage, substance, essence, virtues, glory, honor, dignity and destiny.

The word of the Lord is your shield and the promise of the Lord is your strength.

You hail from a great, illustrious, distinguished and ancient lineage and your heritage is one of honor, loyalty, courage, strength, decency, service to our nation and nobility.

From Ile Ife, the Source, hailed your forefathers hundreds of years ago and I know that one day you shall do both me and them proud with your outstanding and remarkable exploits and great achievements.

I see traits of that greatness in the three of you already and in your older brother Aragorn. Your brilliance, strength, eagerness to always share with others and make them happy and ability to endure is extraordinary and your insight and understanding, even at such an early age, is remarkable. You are a working miracle from wonderful of God.

Be rest assured that I will never leave you and I will continue to love you, stand by you and pray for you every day.

Outside of that you know that millions are praying for you as well and love you deeply.

You are my strength and your older brother Aragorn, your sisters and other siblings and indeed our entire family and household all love you so much. Each and everyone one of them simply adores you.

As for me I loved you yesterday, I love you today and I shall love you forever and long into eternity.

I bless you with the blessing of a father. I give and grant you that only which a father can give and grant with the words of his lips. You shall live long and prosper and you shall excel. You shall never lack and neither shall you ever suffer or see shame.

The Lord shal exalt your horn and enlarge your coast. You shall be as a well-watered garden: fruitful and productive.

The Lord shall smite down your enemies and those that hate you.

You shall live long and prosper and all the days of your lives you shall enjoy the fruit and fat of the land.

The sun shall not smite you by day nor the moon by night.

The stars, the air, the fire, the water, the earth, the elemental forces and all the powers of the cosmos shall fight for you and the forces of darkness and agents of satan shall crumble before you.

The counsel of the ungodly shall never stand over you and neither shall bloodthirsty or evil men ever see or come near you.

You shall go from strength to strength: you shall never feint and neither shall you ever be weary.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the God of David shall renew your strength all the days of your lives, He shall be your great provider and your shield and buckler.

They shall know that your God and your father's God is mighty and that He is faithful, true and irresistable in battle.

Happy birthday to my handsome Princes' and my beautiful sons, Ragner, Aiden and Liam.

Live long and prosper my strength: your stars shall never be dimmed and neither shall they ever be eclipsed.

I thank God for each and every one of you. Glory be unto His holy name forever.

Re: VIDEO: Fani-kayode Celebrates His Three Adorable Sons, Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by Acekidc4(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2021
Baba don too Watch Vikings!!
Him for just kukuma finish the name decoration for him pikins complete.

Ragnar
Floki
Ivar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Fani-kayode Celebrates His Three Adorable Sons, Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by DejiPlug(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2021
This particular video will wow you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUC9OyrFpTA
Re: VIDEO: Fani-kayode Celebrates His Three Adorable Sons, Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by meobizy(f): 10:49pm On May 26, 2021
What are their Yoruba names, abeg? These rubbish foreign names are only for bragging rights. See agbaya oshi, he should celebrate his grandchildren at this age, but being self-centred made him birth children who'll compete with them agewise. He was lucky to find a young woman who agreed for IVF treatments in his quest for heirs.
Re: VIDEO: Fani-kayode Celebrates His Three Adorable Sons, Ragnar, Aiden, Liam by DejiPlug(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2021
meobizy:
What are their Yoruba names, abeg? These rubbish foreign names are only for bragging rights. See agbaya oshi, he should celebrate his grandchildren at this age, but being self-centred made him birth children who'll compete with them agewise. He was lucky to find a young woman who agreed for IVF treatments in his quest for heirs.

Meobizy, wetin happen grin grin. U get FFK for mind before?

(1) (Reply)

Ban Aimed At Making Buhari Unaccountable To The Nigerian People- Twitter / Dot In A Circle; The True Intentions / Islamic Cleric Warns Against Exclusive Occupation Of Igbos In Highbrow In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.