Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen (1156 Views)

INTERSOCIETY: 8 Defenseless Citizens Killed In Anambra. Labelled Unknown Gunmen / Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR / #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Business001: 7:23pm On May 26, 2021
Ibe Casmir (the guy putting on white)..he was my course mate in FUTO, he works with an oil firm in PH. He entered Owerri with his family for his father in-law's burial only to get arrested and paraded as an unknown gunman

Pls help me share, he's Innocent!! I've known him over the years.... PLEASE LET'S NOT ALLOW NIGERIAN POLICE KILL INNOCENT MAN. HELP!!! HE HAS A YOUNG FAMILY.

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Business001: 7:24pm On May 26, 2021
More pics of d Innocent man

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by temitope27(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2021
First of all na uncle but nw na boyfriend, keep deceiving ur self

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by PissfulProtester: 7:30pm On May 26, 2021
grin grin

I can see UGM sympathisers retweeting this nonsense and tagging everybody on twitter. I have a bad news for ya all. The world is currently laughing at you.

This can not prove his innocence even in a kangaroo court...

Does the fact that he is your boyfriend mean he can't be a terrorist? Madam, almost every terrorist is someone's boyfriend...

Or is it the fact that he "works in an oil firm" that exonerates him? Laughable! He works as what in the oil firm sef? Cleaner, maintenance officer, or MD? Fvck it! The sponsors and perpetrators of terrorism/crime in the world today are a mix of gainfully employed and poverty stricken people. Poverty is not the reason many people comit crime. Some just find it boring staying away from it all of the time..while for some, it's in the blood (The case of your boyfriend)

Your man was not picked from his father-in-law's burial ground along with other innocent criminals.

I think this lady should also be arrested and given the accomplice treatment

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Miracle1991: 7:34pm On May 26, 2021
Just kill the idiot! Even Ikonso was a boy friend to a particular girl, ikonso was also an uncle to some people. Who told her that her boy friend is not among the people that are killing security agents? People will be surprise the day we will catch Abaribe, I am suspecting him to be one of the ugm. Abaribe, your days are numbered!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Northernblood3: 7:51pm On May 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
Just kill the idiot! Even Ikonso was a boy friend to a particular girl, ikonso was also an uncle to some people. Who told her that her boy friend is not among the people that are killing security agents? People will be surprise the day we will catch Abaribe, I am suspecting him to be one of the ugm. Abaribe, your days are numbered!

Bible says, those that supports evil, evil shall not depart from their doorstep.

Bible also said that Any seed you plant, that shall you reap.

These two can either be a blessing or curse, ask yourself which u are planting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Lekison(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2021
Mehn this country is just bleeped up
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 26, 2021
Noted
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Business001: 8:01pm On May 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
u no get sense at all
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Simplyleo: 8:43pm On May 26, 2021
Such a lame attempt to seek public sympathy for her terrorist boyfriend.

When your ugm boyfriend was busy looting people's shops and sending goodies to you, did you ask him how he suddenly started earning that much?

Only a fool will be ignorant of the criminality in the mind of typical ipob pigs. What they do is to create chaos and quickly use the confused situation to steal, then go to social media and start grunting like demented pigs.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Fahdiga1: 8:49pm On May 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:
grin grin

I can see UGM sympathisers retweeting this nonsense and tagging everybody on twitter. I have a bad news for ya all. The world is currently laughing at you.

This can not prove his innocence even in a kangaroo court...

Does the fact that he is your boyfriend mean he can't be a terrorist? Madam, almost every terrorist is someone's boyfriend...

Or is it the fact that he "works in an oil firm" that exonerates him? Laughable! He works as what in the oil firm sef? Cleaner, maintenance officer, or MD? Fvck it! The sponsors and perpetrators of terrorism/crime in the world today are a mix of gainfully employed and poverty stricken people. Poverty is not the reason many people comit crime. Some just find it boring staying away from it all of the time..while for some, it's in the blood (The case of your boyfriend)

This man was not picked from his father-in-law's burial ground along with other innocent criminals.

I think this lady should also be arrested and given the accomplice treatment

Are you okay at all?
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by PissfulProtester: 8:51pm On May 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Are you okay at all?

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Business001: 8:52pm On May 26, 2021
Simplyleo:
Such a lame attempt to seek public sympathy for her terrorist boyfriend.

When your ugm boyfriend was busy looting people's shops and sending goodies to you, did you ask him how he suddenly started earning that much?

Only a fool will be ignorant of the criminality in the mind of typical ipob pigs. What they do is to create chaos and quickly use the confused situation to steal, then go to social media and start grunting like demented pigs.

B4 u label someone a terrorist, u must be sure if he's armed. Don't let hatred eat u up
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Christistruth00: 9:16pm On May 26, 2021
These are not the same Person

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Boyfriend Is Labelled Unknown Gunmen by Business001: 9:54pm On May 26, 2021
Christistruth00:

These are not the same Person
Na d same person oga

(1) (Reply)

E-protest: Dear Seun End Nairaland Canceller Now! / Nigeria Loses Over N2.1 Billion Naira In The First 24 Hours Of Twitter Ban / You’ve Earned People’s Confidence’ — Tinubu Congratulates Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.