Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why I Seized Assets From Civil Servants, Gave Them To My Wives... - El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Seized Assets From Civil Servants, Gave Them To My Wives... - El Rufai (1064 Views)

Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court / Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance / How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Seized Assets From Civil Servants, Gave Them To My Wives... - El Rufai by donaldeke(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2021
1. In June 2019, Malam Nasir El-Rufai initiated the urban renewal programme, an unprecedented investment to build, expand and maintain infrastructure in the state. This infrastructure project began with the Kaduna Urban Renewal Programme and has since spread to the two other major cities in the state, Kafanchan and Zaria. Its overall goal is to improve the economic competitiveness of the state and to make our cities attractive places in which to live, work and play. The implication of having its three major cities among the top 10 most populous cities in Nigeria is continuous investment.

2. This effort to remake the urban landscape and improve the quality of life in our cities continues the deliberate programme that began in 2015 with the establishment of the Kaduna Geographic Information Service (KADGIS).

https://www.reporterswall.com/why-i-seized-assets-from-civil-servants-gave-them-to-my-wives-children-kadaria-ahmed-and-cronies-el-rufai/

Re: Why I Seized Assets From Civil Servants, Gave Them To My Wives... - El Rufai by godliman: 8:42pm On May 26, 2021
Na waaoo
Re: Why I Seized Assets From Civil Servants, Gave Them To My Wives... - El Rufai by loosecanon50(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How The Fulanis Conquered The Northern Nigeria / Kanu’s Health Worsening In DSS Custody -IPOB / What Nnamdi K. did to man who disrespected lkemba, Chief Emeka 0jukwu (GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.