Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold (3072 Views)

Sold sold sold Who Will Buy This Sharp Baby Boy Tomorrow N570k sold sold / SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! / Used 406 Peugeot Car N400k Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 9:41pm On May 26, 2021
This car is called SEAT Cordoba. THE parts is volkwagen parts including the engine. Is a manual transmission . The engine smokes a bit ...Grab this awoof before you start calling me greedy dealer....only serious buyer should call 08062593234. Location Gowon estate Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 9:43pm On May 26, 2021
More pix

Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by SIMPLESOLAR: 9:56pm On May 26, 2021
I have checked on google.There is no car called Cordoba

Modified ,i just checked.It is SEAT Cordoba

1 Like

Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by Folabifreeman(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2021
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 10:14pm On May 26, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Hahahahaha ...I wish na my own I for dash you ...anyways you try Sha....
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 10:16pm On May 26, 2021
SIMPLESOLAR:
I have checked on google.There is no car called Cordoba

Modified ,i just checked.It is SEAT Cordoba

Thanks for the correction . To be honest today is my first time of hearing this name ...
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by SIMPLESOLAR: 10:18pm On May 26, 2021
greggng:
This car is called SEAT Cordoba. THE parts is volkwagen parts including the engine. Is a manual transmission . The engine smokes a bit ...Grab this awoof before you start calling me greedy dealer....only serious buyer should call 08062593234. Location Gowon estate Lagos
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 10:20pm On May 26, 2021
SIMPLESOLAR:

The owner want 350k last ..thanks for your interest ...I was told this ride is good for transportation like micra
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by adeadele1759(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2021
G
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 10:43pm On May 26, 2021
Still fresh o
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by odaniel1(m): 6:05am On May 27, 2021
I Don read this thing from Havana laugh tire. See as engine be like intro tech project! �

6 Likes

Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by obi58: 6:17am On May 27, 2021
So the owner having driven the car to the point where the engine is bad and knowing the car is rare and there is 0.1% chance of locating a replacement engine wants to sell this car for a whole 400k?

Even if he changes the engine people will not buy that car for 400k.

That's the honest truth.

9 Likes

Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by Bostin(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2021
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by MajesticKris: 9:47am On May 27, 2021
Is this a car, or a minicar ...
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 10:13am On May 27, 2021
obi58:
So the owner having driven the car to the point where the engine is bad and knowing the car is rare and there is 0.1% chance of locating a replacement engine wants to sell this car for a whole 400k?

Even if he changes the engine people will not buy that car for 400k.

That's the honest truth.

This engine is found in golf 2 or golf 3...the parts are every where including the engine...go to itire. ..you will see everything ....are people not using golf 2 and 3 in nigeria? Infact is hot cake ...you hardly see them on ground . I love to be honest ...I stated everything ....I no buy car for the owner ...I am simply a sales man ....Even if he brings it out for 1naira ....you guys will still say is high ....the best approach is to move on instead of bad mouthing the car ...what goes around comes around .
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by calaharry: 5:22pm On May 27, 2021
the cost to refurbish it is almost your 400k price
70.7k wink
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 2:45am On May 28, 2021
Available
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 1:28am On May 29, 2021
Buy car now . The cost of cars will soon go up ,..blame yourself if u miss this great offer
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by obi58: 6:14am On May 29, 2021
greggng:

This engine is found in golf 2 or golf 3...the parts are every where including the engine...go to itire. ..you will see everything ....are people not using golf 2 and 3 in nigeria? Infact is hot cake ...you hardly see them on ground . I love to be honest ...I stated everything ....I no buy car for the owner ...I am simply a sales man ....Even if he brings it out for 1naira ....you guys will still say is high ....the best approach is to move on instead of bad mouthing the car ...what goes around comes around .

Oga as a so called honest sales man you have a duty of telling the seller the truth that instead of trying to get top dollar for a lemon he should put his money where his mouth is and fix the car up before offering the car at a ridiculously expensive price.

Since as you say golf 2 engine can be used let him change the engine first then bring it to the market in good working condition instead of trying to foist his problem on someone else.

Do the right thing first and fix the car. Then you choose to sell it for 10million if you so desire.

2 Likes

Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 10:39am On May 29, 2021
obi58:

Oga as a so called honest sales man you have a duty of telling the seller the truth that instead of trying to get top dollar for a lemon he should put his money where his mouth is and fix the car up before offering the car at a ridiculously expensive price.

Since as you say golf 2 engine can be used let him change the engine first then bring it to the market in good working condition instead of trying to foist his problem on someone else.

Do the right thing first and fix the car. Then you choose to sell it for 10million if you so desire.

As far as I am concern I have done what I am suppose to do . I can't force owner to do what he doesn't want to dabble into ...I have seen people selling car without gear ...infact I bought one myself ...The most important thing is telling buyers the condition of the car. Finally , you are not forced to buy ...is a free world
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by OfficialDJ: 11:19am On May 29, 2021
Anybody that buys this lemon wey dey smoke engine for 200k is a dunce
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 11:24am On May 29, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Anybody that buys this lemon wey dey smoke engine for 200k is a dunce

Anyone that fails to mind his or her business is a tgevreal dunce
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by OfficialDJ: 11:25am On May 29, 2021
greggng:

I am a greedy car seller
fixed
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 11:35am On May 29, 2021
OfficialDJ:
fixed

Some of you are ignorant and naive . Most of my cars are sold at my car stand...passers by just stop and buy it. If I decide not to advertise here , nothing do my business . Coming here to advertise is just to give Nairalander opportunity to see what I 've ... Activities of people like you that won't buy and won't allow others to buy cannot discourage us. One thing is certain , you won't see this ride by Monday cos a serious person that wanna use it for his driving school has placed deposit to complete on Monday . But the agreement we 've is tbat I can contimue to advertise my product despite the deposit ...and if anyone pays in full , I can always return his cash if it happens before the agreed period . Don't bother bad mouthing it ....get yourself a life
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by OfficialDJ: 11:39am On May 29, 2021
greggng:

Some of you are ignorant and naive . Most of my cars are sold at my car stand...passers by just stop and buy it. If I decide not to advertise here , nothing do my business . Coming here to advertise is just to give Nairalander opportunity to see what I 've ... Activities of people like you that won't buy and won't allow others to buy cannot discourage us. One thing is certain , you won't see this ride by Monday cos a serious person that wanna use it for his driving school has placed deposit to complete on Monday . But the agreement we 've is tbat I can contimue to advertise my product despite the deposit ...and if anyone pays in full , I can always return his cash if it happens before the agreed period . Don't bother bad mouthing it ....get yourself a life
yen yen yen... grin grin grin
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 9:43pm On May 29, 2021
Affordable
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by H2ho(m): 12:08am On May 30, 2021
OfficialDJ:
yen yen yen... grin grin grin
Are you Sienna’s Brother grin grin grin grin
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 1:18pm On May 30, 2021
By first week of june price will go up...take advantage of it now
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 3:17pm On May 30, 2021
Going
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 9:12pm On May 30, 2021
This car will not disappoint you
Re: Sold sold Who Will Buy This Lovely Manual Car N400k sold sold by greggng: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2021
This car is extremely neat . I AM confident the lucky buyer will enjoy it. Only serious buyer should call 08062593234 .Location , Lagos state

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2000 For Sale - (Price Further reduced) Asking 1.18mil / Acura Tsx 2004 : Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet / SOLD SOLD SOLD.2000 Model Toyota Avalon Xls Forsale Very Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.