Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Blackmail ( Help!!) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackmail ( Help!!) (822 Views)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackmail ( Help!!) by Stanleyhendrick: 1:03am On May 27, 2021
Chop your ass
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by Stanleyhendrick: 1:06am On May 27, 2021
More chats

1 Share

Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by Stanleyhendrick: 1:31am On May 27, 2021
Please repost, I need immediate help before it’ll go far
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by SUPERPACK: 1:36am On May 27, 2021
You have no case my brother. Nude pics and video are meant to be watched na free show. Any girl that records her nudes deserve no pity.
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by Stanleyhendrick: 1:41am On May 27, 2021
SUPERPACK:
You have no case my brother. Nude pics and video are meant to be watched na free show. Any girl that records her nudes deserve no pity.
You have no joy bro.
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by Coldshisha: 2:27am On May 27, 2021
Well when Liar Mohammed was shouting for social media regulation and reform bill to be passed you insulted him and even called us APC zombie, you said they want to take your freedom of information

Now if it were to be France that your girlfriend is been threatened on social media for the release of sensitive materials she never consented to releasing, she can sue the modafvckers and get minimum 20k euros

Anyways solution right now is to search all website domain with your girls nude and mail the web host to please take it down
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by GreenFarmsNG: 2:32am On May 27, 2021
You have a case. Yourself and your girlfriend can make good money from this. Every state has state funded legal advisers. Go speak with a lawyer, have the suspect apprehended, arrested and charged to court

Why don't Nigerians use the legal system like this. The perpetrator can be made to pay 1 Million for charges like psychological assault, harassment, threat to life, cyber bullying all of which are serious charges in the Nigerian law

3 Likes

Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by GreenFarmsNG: 2:33am On May 27, 2021
Coldshisha:
Well when Liar Mohammed was shouting for social media regulation and reform bill to be passed you insulted him and even called us APC zombie, you said they want to take your freedom of information

Now if it were to be France that your girlfriend is been threatened on social media for the release of sensitive materials she never consented to releasing, she can sue the modafvckers and get minimum 20k euros

Anyways solution right now is to search all website domain with your girls nude and mail the web host to please take it down

There's no need for reform. There are so many laws within our legal framework the perpetrator can be charged on multiple charges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by GreenFarmsNG: 2:34am On May 27, 2021
Can we move this to front page mods

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Farano
Royalroy
MrKnowItAll
Sissy3
MissyB3
Tjskii
Rocktation
Semid4lyfe
Honeric01
OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by Coldshisha: 2:36am On May 27, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

There's no need for reform. There are so many laws within our legal framework the perpetrator can be charged on multiple charges.

Defamation of character is a civil case not a criminal case, and at best tendering social media evidence in court can easily be denied

1 Like

Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by GreenFarmsNG: 2:38am On May 27, 2021
Coldshisha:

Defamation of character is a civil case not a criminal case, and at best tendering social media evidence in court can easily be denied

Beyond defamation there are so many charges here. Find out about the last revised EFCC cyber crime act, that extends to cyber bullying and harassment. There are many charges the perpetrator is guilty of. I know this 100%

There was threat before action, so there no denying here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by Coldshisha: 2:39am On May 27, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
You have a case. Yourself and your girlfriend can make good money from this. Every state has state funded legal advisers. Go speak with a lawyer, have the suspect apprehended, arrested and charged to court

Why don't Nigerians use the legal system like this. The perpetrator can be made to pay 1 Million for charges like psychological assault, harassment, threat to life, cyber bullying all of which are serious charges in the Nigerian law

People don't even know each state justice department has free legal services as long as you can prove you are penniless and pay mere 1200 Naira
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by GreenFarmsNG: 2:39am On May 27, 2021
Coldshisha:

People don't even know each state justice department has free legal services as long as you can prove you are penniless and pay mere 1200 Naira

True. Na this type wahala I dey like to buy. It will teach the bully the reality if he deals with this situation. If he doesn't, more harm awaits them both like diabolical acts. He needs to seize the opportunity and make them suffer
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by illicit(m): 5:49am On May 27, 2021
Wait o

What was d video meant for in d first place?
What I see is an advert
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by joyandfaith: 5:58am On May 27, 2021
Stanleyhendrick:
My name is Stanley from Enugu. I have a very pressing issue to discuss here. It’s on 20th of this month that my gf (name:Ezinne) called me with tears in her eye that a number called her and told her that her short nude video is viral on fb, so I dropped the call and called the prime suspect and I said to her “if you try this, it won’t go well with you”, she immediately started harassment and I hung up on her and called her sister to tell her what her sister is up to but instead she started harassing me too and I hung up on her too, immediately she chatted me up and start harassing me again on WhatsApp, and I just said to her that if her sister Onyinye is up for the game that she should post the nude online and I will arrest her for blackmail and she said if her sister cannot do it, then she’ll be the one to post it. What happened is that I’m dating the girl Ezinne and the prime suspect Onyinye knew that, then she told me to quit the relationship with Ezinne for her and I told her that Ezinne is my gf and nothing on earth would make me to quit her relationship with me and that’s where the whole thing escalated... they keep on disturbing my gf Ezinne with calls for few days and they stopped calling her after she blocked there contacts, still they’ll hide number and called her. So it’s yesterday a number chatted me up again on WhatsApp ( the number: 09060053370) that if am the mf that posted my gf nude video online, I laughed and we’re cursing each other, then my younger brother showed me a video on his WhatsApp and it happened that the same number that chatted me chatted him too and send my gf nude to him and he asked the girl cos the name bearer on the WhatsApp number is Thelma Kaima, where she’s from and she said anambra and he asked her where did you get the video and she said is viral everywhere and she asked my bro who’s the girl to him and he told the girl that Ezinne is my brothers girlfriend, my brother then asked her where she got his number from and she blocked him. The prime suspect is the girl Onyinye and her sister because that faithful day that a number called my girlfriend Ezinne that her nude video is everywhere, I told her to send me the number and I checked the number (the number that called first 08125752771) and it happened to be Onyinye ( the prime suspect cousin sister) cousin sister. Please what will I do to follow up this case because she’s ready to tarnish my image and my gf image. My number is +2349040986245
I think you are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 27, 2021
I no even understand werin I read for all what you wrote ....

Hopeless romantic simp
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 10:14am On May 27, 2021
If your girlfriend is decent, how come she has a nude videos and pics?
Oga go and rest joor, you're wailing away ur future on a slay queen.
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by Stanleyhendrick: 6:54am On May 28, 2021
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Farano
Royalroy
MrKnowItAll
Sissy3
MissyB3
Tjskii
Rocktation
Semid4lyfe
Honeric01
OAM4J
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by Stanleyhendrick: 8:32am On May 28, 2021
Stanleyhendrick:
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Farano
Royalroy
MrKnowItAll
Sissy3
MissyB3
Tjskii
Rocktation
Semid4lyfe
Honeric01
OAM4J
Please front page. Need serious advice
Re: Blackmail ( Help!!) by Johnlegacy57: 10:04am On May 31, 2021
Sorry to say this but your girlfriend is a prostitute. The nude video was made for who?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Transferred Money To An Unknown Person? How Did You Get It Back? / Nigerian Man Kills Wife, Wife's Mom, Kills Himself In USA / Gunmen Bombed Njaba Police Station In Imo And Behead Two Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.