Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Amazon App Store. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Amazon App Store. (203 Views)

Uploading An App To App Store Is Like A War. / If You Have An App on App Store DM Now!!! / Maliyo.com: The App Store For Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon App Store. by nurain150(m): 1:25am On May 27, 2021
Hello guys, it has been long since I last posted on my favourite section, that is by the way, has anyone recently published app on the amazon app store, I think the target audiences are the People of the US, what is the best emerging market app store in south asia. And who has been able to release an app on Play Store by paying the developer fees, What is the way you recovered your money.

(1) (Reply)

Financial matters / Foxxymobile Java Programming And ICT Center In Enugu Nigeria / I Think Google And It Family Of Product Just Went Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.