Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Check This Out It May Be Useful For You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Check This Out It May Be Useful For You (137 Views)

Bitcoin Is Worth Zero, No Useful Evidence Of Blockchain Technology –nassim Taleb / Some Financial Advice I Found Useful / These Very Powerful And Useful Tools Are For You Now Click Here To DOWNLOAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out It May Be Useful For You by Ynix(m): 3:12am On May 27, 2021
Learn how to create your own safe mo on type of Cryp toc urr ency

Hello,

Just a month ago, I was able to get the process of creating a cryptocurrency done, creating it myself at lower gas fees, unlike the other options that goes for over $1000,
This I do, writing the code on BEP 20 which is cheaper. It is deflatory having a normal burning rate through each transactions.
I have been able to create like 4 smart contracts just for the fun, apart for the one I created for my 100 M illion Oil Palm Plantation in 10 years Project

Then yesterday, I cracked the Safemoon Project on B EP 20.

I will try getting that of ER C 20 done and Tron Network in few days.
Usually for me, as I learn something whether difficult or hard I do teach others immediately.

If you are interested in learning how to create one, reach out to me.

The training will be very interactive, video based and I will provide you with my code.

Also I am doing my aird rop for my Oil Palm Plantation Cryp to curre ncy which I called Palmacurra (Palm with Precision)

We are also looking for partners who will key into the vision before we push it public for global relevance.

For any of the option, you can reach out to me via 08089456258

Looking can someone help me verify contract please to your opting in.

B E P 20 instead of E R C 20 which is cheaper. It is deflatory having a normal burning rate through each transactions.
I have been able to create like 4 smart contracts just for the fun, apart for the one I created for my 100 Mi llion Oil Palm Plantation in 10 years Project

Then yesterday, I cracked the Safem oon Project on BEP20.

I will try getting that of ERC 20 done and Tron Network in few days.
Usually for me, as I learn something whether difficult or hard I do teach others immediately.

If you are interested in learning how to create one, reach out to me.

The training will be very interactive, video based and I will provide you with my code.

Also I am doing my airdrop for my Oil Palm Plantation C ry ptoc urr ency which I called Palmacurra (Palm with Precision)

We are also looking for partners who will k ey into the vision before we push it public for global relevance.

For any of the option, you can reach out to me via 08089 456 258

Looking can someone help me verify contract please to your opting in.

(1) (Reply)

Trade Nigeria Organisation / Buy The Signatures Bogije And Get Free Gifts! / Coal Mining Land Buying Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.