Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South (20125 Views)

Ganduje: We Need Help, Our Forests Now Accommodate Terrorists, Bandits, Robbers / Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria / Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by eomajeh: 7:59am On May 27, 2021
This is one video that explains the Herdsmen brohaha.

It's titled Mr President's degree, but it should have been "Cow/ Herdsmen Wahala"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpi7O6sYYGs
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by Nobody: 8:09am On May 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

With just a sentence he brainwashed you.
You are already singing his praises.
U may end up projecting him for ASO ROCK too.
4me, He still remains a THIEF, but a GooD Thief.

Some Nigerians are helpless pawns. All the Fulanis need to do is to prop a great Fulani warrior and make him do taquiyya. Make him speak in favour of the south, pretend the rest of Fulanis are against him and BoooM...
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by ablejesus26(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2021
post=102100647:

This is exactly what you and your ilks wanted, but it is glad y'all have been disappointed so far.
No matter how much you tried to disintegrate and tear apart the North, you can't succeed.
Fulanis are one and only with the North.
Go figure!
cool

If I hear I was listening to a conversation btw my gateman and a woman and he was trying to convince her that Hausa and fulani are not the same.
He even made it clear to her that in World bank opet Umuahia,Hausa and fulani don't attend the same meetings.

The fulani have been breeding the embers of hatred for long.
I am not saying all fulani are bad, but the good ones are not doing much to quell the madness of the bad ones.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by bjdon: 8:25am On May 27, 2021
The Kano governor speaks sense. However I fear the rubicon has been crossed. Too much innocent southern blood has been spilled. Too many of our women defiled. Our ancestors are enraged. This country must either be restructured or we all go our separate ways
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by Nobody: 8:35am On May 27, 2021
Praxis758:
Great eloqution

Excellent speech

This Ganduje is undoubtedly a progressive minded fulani man

He's Fulani by tribe but southerner by mind.

It's time for the herders to have a renewed minds and depart from the tradition that's stiff and violent.

It's so unforrunate that Mr President is not having a progressive mind like Ganduje

He is. During this whole saga, Ganduje is the only northern Governor I know who urged herders to return to the North if they are asked to leave the South.

He did not insist they must stay there overstepping boundaries, destroying farms and constituting a nuisance to the South as his fellow Governors, Miyetti Allah etal want Fulani herders to continue doing.

Ganduje, through words and actions, always consistently shows he is one of a very tiny number of leaders from the North genuinely desirous of a solution to this Fulani herdsmen crisis.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by pepigeorge(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2021
For the first time.. One fulani talk sensibly.. I forgive u all ur previous crimes Ganduje
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by showafrica(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2021
Praxis758:
Great eloqution

Excellent speech

It's time for the herders to have a renewed minds and depart from the tradition that's stiff and violent.

It's so unforrunate that Mr President is not having a progressive mind like Ganduje

Function of education, Ganduje is educated hence his open mind to new ideas.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by Nobody: 8:40am On May 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

With just a sentence he brainwashed you.
You are already singing his praises.
U may end up projecting him for ASO ROCK too.
4me, He still remains a THIEF, but a GooD Thief.

You are wrong. If you follow Nigerian politics and those in charge of it, like Ganduje, you will know leaders who are consistent with their ideas and leanings.

Ganduje stands out as a consistent and sincere Northern leader who is ready to go beyond rhetoric to solve the Fulani herdsmen crisis troubling Nigeria. We should all learn to give credit where due.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by Almisbah21: 8:52am On May 27, 2021
Nice
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by Nobody: 8:57am On May 27, 2021
showafrica:

Function of education, Ganduje is educated hence his open mind to new ideas.

Aside education, Ganduje is a proper leader. What sets aside deliberate and deserving leaders from accidental leaders is that the former always looks for solutions to problems while the later often worsen problems because they never deserved to be leaders in the first place.

Nigeria is where it is today because we do not have many proper leaders committed to delivering solutions for our problems. Education is not the only thing needed to be a good leader.

Nigeria parades many well-educated men, like the Senate President who is reputed to have a PHD, who are absolutely worthless leaders.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by NwokoloOwa: 9:55am On May 27, 2021
I like Ganduje, dollar or no dollar.

Very direct, open and straightforward somebody. Highly detribalized too and an achiever. Those that we didn't catch stuffing dollars, what have they achieved. Those that claim they are 'pure' have caused us the most headache in the current dispensation.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by Indispensable85(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2021
I like ganduje for this matter.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by ofegeloungeyah(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2021
All i know is na RUGA government wan sell for us. What is happening now is just a smoke screen
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by IMAliyu(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2021
Grayoso:

He is. During this whole saga, Ganduje is the only northern Governor I know who urged herders to return to the North if they are asked to leave the South.

He did not insist they must stay there overstepping boundaries, destroying farms and constituting a nuisance to the South as his fellow Governors, Miyetti Allah etal want Fulani herders to continue doing.

Ganduje, through words and actions, always consistently shows he is one of a very tiny number of leaders from the North genuinely desirous of a solution to this Fulani herdsmen crisis.
Among the Northern Governors, wasn't Bauchi governor the only one to speak against it?

Katsina governor is also for the ban, the rest of the governors were silent, they probably are just indifferent to it.

So I don't get where the North are against it sentiment is coming from. Let Miyetti Allah just continue their wailing.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by chachanga: 11:01am On May 27, 2021
Praxis758:
Great eloqution

Excellent speech

Y'all just love being rushed effusively loquacious about bullsh!t, don't ya?

Even you, do you believe this crap you just vomited? tongue
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by adekolaelect(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2021
Na them get their legs to trek to any where they like in Nigeria but not with cows to southern states.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by RichAbujaGuy: 11:41am On May 27, 2021
Very good thoughts and speech. I don't see how anyone can have a problem with this.
How is it legal for these herdsmen to open carry dey guns and freely gallivant from state to state but illegal for farmers and villagers to own weapons for self-protection?
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by RobbStark(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2021
post=102100647:

This is exactly what you and your ilks wanted, but it is glad y'all have been disappointed so far.
No matter how much you tried to disintegrate and tear apart the North, you can't succeed.
Fulanis are one and only with the North.
Go figure!
cool

Will you keep quiet there you dis olodo. The centre can no longer hold, the south are tired of your boss non chalant attitude towards the unity of this country and you are there spewing trash as always.
Ranching ooo ruga ooo shud be done in the north. Enof of your madness in this forum.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by yewawa: 11:53am On May 27, 2021
Not only stop them...block them as well.i don't know why some people enjoy walking from one place to the other instead of staying in a place and enjoy their lives.haa! I tire ooo.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by justmondris: 12:29pm On May 27, 2021
Ask them what’s the proposed solution and they will tell you that the southern states need to give the herdsmen land to settle down. This where they are driving to.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by justmondris: 12:31pm On May 27, 2021
Ask them what’s the proposed solution and they will tell you that the southern states need to give the herdsmen land to settle down. This is where they are driving to.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by EMMY76: 1:54pm On May 27, 2021
Nice one it's good they're now beginning to tell themselves the bitter truth.
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by elbarond(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2021
North is always backward. It was not ready for independence, very soon they will claim to like ranching than any other methods ... The north is our problem
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 27, 2021
Odin2:
I don't know why I find Hausa accent interesting. That "za" in place of "the" just sounds sexy...

Back to the topic... I think the husband is right, she shouldn't have used pork meat to cook the egusi soup.

Oloun! why so childish like this?? mtchew!
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by Amanda4life: 2:25pm On May 27, 2021
I DONT KNOW THIS MAN HAS SENSE LIKE THIS.

WONDERFUL SPEECH.

PLEASE PEO SHOULD NOT CALL HIM GRANDOLLAR AGAIN
Re: Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South by ThatFairGuy: 2:42pm On May 27, 2021
Old clip, over two months.

Ganduje is different though

Lemme put this to you all, CAN MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket fly wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States Government, Not FIRS To Collect VAT Federal High Court Declares / Ansaru Terrorists Using Local Language To Spread Propaganda On Facebook / Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole Launches New Airline In Cape Verde?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.