Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam (522 Views)

Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs / Undercover Police Officers Dressed As Santa Claus Arrest Drug Trafficker In Peru / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:34am On May 27, 2021
SAD NEWS: A young Nigerian drug trafficker Theophilus Ugwu sentenced to death in Vietnam, he is just 23 and have left Nigeria to Vietnam to play professional football, how he got himself into drug trafficking, caught, arrested and now sentenced to life in Prison can all be found here https://afrinotes.com/sad-news-nigerian-drug-trafficker-theophilus-ugwu-sentenced-to-death-in-vietnam/ This is a sad news

Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Golan007: 6:37am On May 27, 2021
He'll be rewarded with a chieftaincy title back home.
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Nobody: 6:39am On May 27, 2021
Too bad, he knew the risks and took his decision sha...
Hey NLs, do join this online forex and get upto $100 BONUS credited to your real trading account,
you can also copy trade and fund your account from any bank in Nigeria with as little as $5 ( around 3,000 naira only)
https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=NVIJW
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:40am On May 27, 2021
This is a young brain, let not to make a mockery of him.. Remembering how hard it is back home, this has lead alot of great minds from Nigeria to involve them self in crime

The bad side of crime,,, no gain, mostly painful
Golan007:

Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Golan007: 6:51am On May 27, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
This is a young brain, let not to make a mockery of him.. Remembering how hard it is back home, this has lead alot of great minds from Nigeria to involve them self in crime

The country is bad because a large proportion of the citizens believe in shortcuts.
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Aonkuuse(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2021
Why are you not doing drugs Or you don't have brain
AfriNotesNEWS:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Karlovych: 6:52am On May 27, 2021
grin grin grin Theophilus Ugwu, according to his profile he was the best graduating student in Pharmacy from the University of Hanoi in Vietnam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Ever8090: 6:53am On May 27, 2021
Golan007:

get small sense I beg...we know say him no try,but if to say him be your brother you for talk like this?
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by illicit(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2021
U said death penalty

Later u still said life imprisonment

Blogger blogger

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by donbachi(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2021
The Guy be like..."Let me explain".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Golan007: 7:05am On May 27, 2021
Ever8090:
get small sense I beg...we know say him no try,but if to say him be your brother you for talk like this?

My brother can never push drugs.

I come from a family of accomplished academics.

We have never had a fraudster or drug dealer having over 80 boys in the extension.
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Koryc: 7:06am On May 27, 2021
Wasted
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:07am On May 27, 2021
Was the different from both, when you are sentence to die in prison, staying in prison till death part him? was different

Pls educate me
illicit:
U said death penalty

Later u still said life imprisonment

Blogger blogger
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by illicit(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
Was the different from both, when you are sentence to die in prison, staying in prison till death part him? was different

Pls educate me

Death penalty means he has to die as soon as possible, killed by state

Life imprisonment means he has to remain in jail, can't be killed

They are different punishments

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Nobody: 7:59am On May 27, 2021
If really he smuggled d drugs, then the law should be followed, but if those drugz were planted in his luggage without his knowledge, may he be set free. By the way, any person wey go any of those countries like Saudi Arabia, Indonesia or Vietnam, wey no want that shit in their territory, and thus be very vigilant with their bags. No collect bag to deliver for anybody. If you have to, then first notify authorities, so in case problem comes, u will not be held responsible, since you notified them before hand that you were asked by so and so to deliver them, I can't come and kill myself for wet in I know nothing about
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Ever8090: 8:38am On May 27, 2021
Golan007:

My brother can never push drugs.

I come from a family of accomplished academics.

We have never had a fraudster or drug dealer having over 80 boys in the extension.
make we hear word, ask this guy's relatives some days back, they will same thing you are saying now.... beside, speak for yourself, you can only trust the child in your womb not grown ups that had their own life to live, decision to make, places to go and things to do without informing you...
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Golan007: 9:00am On May 27, 2021
Ever8090:
make we hear word, ask this guy's relatives some days back, they will same thing you are saying now.... beside, speak for yourself, you can only trust the child in your womb not grown ups that had their own life to live, decision to make, places to go and things to do without informing you...

See, three generations of professors, lawyers, engineers, entrepreneurs, architects doesn't come easy.

It carries with it a weight of expectation and responsibility.

Don't go and create a legacy for your own family.

Be there trying to justify drug pushing.
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Ever8090: 1:19pm On May 27, 2021
Golan007:

See, three generations of professors, lawyers, engineers, entrepreneurs, architects doesn't come easy.

It carries with it a weight of expectation and responsibility.

Don't go and create a legacy for your own family.

Be there trying to justify drug pushing.
oga!.. bragging about your family as if they are the only surviving earthly achievers is a demonstration we only see among black ass uncivilise Africans..beside a lawyer, doctor, professor, even a pastor or an Imam can still do drugs just as this footballer did..so what's this your bragging about?..
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Golan007: 1:32pm On May 27, 2021
Ever8090:
oga!.. bragging about your family as if they are the only surviving earthly achievers is a demonstration we only see among black ass uncivilise Africans..beside a lawyer, doctor, professor, even a pastor or an Imam can still do drugs just as this footballer did..so what's this your bragging about?..

E pain you say I believe my family?

Can't you have faith in yours equally?
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by terrezo2002(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2021
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Re: A Young Nigerian Drug Trafficker Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam by Ever8090: 2:50pm On May 27, 2021
Golan007:

E pain you say I believe my family?

Can't you have faith in yours equally?

no e pain me say pride remove sense comot from your brain and small pikin dey worry you beyond imagination

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Suspected Murderer’s Of Ortom’s Aide Arrested – Police / LASMA Collected Girl's Phone, Beats Her Up, Tore Her Dress And Called The Police / Man Arrested In Dubai For Stealing 33million Naira From Jaruma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.