Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) (5724 Views)

Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) / (video) Thief Who Sneaked Into A House Is Eaten By Dogs / Wallet Thief Got Online Users Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by MJBOLT: 3:34pm On May 27, 2021
imagine say na 2 pitbulls shocked
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by COdeGenesis: 3:57pm On May 27, 2021
They yellow dog wicked. Kai
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by Twelfthman: 4:16pm On May 27, 2021
Yep this is an old video
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by bukatyne(f): 4:24pm On May 27, 2021
Wrong house? grin cheesy

Is there a 'right' house for a thief? shocked shocked
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by thundafire: 4:25pm On May 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin final punishment
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by ivolt: 4:32pm On May 27, 2021
This is wrong.
The owner of those dogs should be arrested if he was indeed present.
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by BodePolScience: 4:41pm On May 27, 2021
ivolt:
This is wrong.

If the maltreated man is a thief then the owner of the house is justified. The report said he jumped over fence into the man's house so that serves him right.
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 27, 2021
Good for him.

Who knows what he would have done to the owner of the house if he had gained entrance.
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by UDUJ(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2021
ivolt:
This is wrong.

You people just open your mouths and talk rubbish.

Let me see the idiot that jumps into my house, I will put a chair and record how my dogs will rip him to pieces. And I won't get arrested because he is a thief and the dogs were simply protecting the house from an armed intruder, nonsense angry
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by indodon(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2021
Him get luck say no be all the German Shepard.. Na blood for full ground

Meanwhile, Abeg who get anybody wey need advice? I de sell advice
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by NewDelhi(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin, He's very lucky it wasn't a bulldog, he would have seen hell, the dude had to climb a mango tree half naked to save himself, next time he'll think twice before going to steal. Jubrin deserves this kind of treatment anytime he decides to abandon the country to go on vacation.
Bulldogs aren't fierce. I doubt you know what a bull dog is. What you have in that picture is a boarboel and are fiercer than a bulldog. Moreover from the video, those dogs weren't aggressive. They were just having fun with the clown.
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by daddytime(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2021
The guy don dey talk and behave like dog already....lol
Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by harakiri(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2021
Social media is a really powerful tool and humans (especially my fellow blacks) are incorrigibly DAFT!!!

Has it ever occurred to you numbskulls that this man might NOT even be a thief but an employee who the "Oga" wants to "treat his fuckup"? Didn't you see how submissive he was? He didn't even put up a fight... They even chewed his d.I.c.k....Even if na rottweilers, he can land heavy punches on their head to free himself...all I kept hearing is " no,no,no". Whoever that recorded this is satanic...in sane climes, the person that recorded this video would spend more years than DMX (r.I.p) in prison. DMX spent years in prison for mere gambling with fighter dogs and Here is someone recording someone's d.I.c.k being chewed by his dogs....if I was the neighbor, I would shoot the person who recorded this DEAD from my balcony. Blacks are so so so sick in the head.

This looks like an Oga to Boy matter....what do I know...Nigerians are so daft all the Police has to do is parade innocent people, tag them as Unknown Gunmen and people will swallow that hook,line and sinker (a well paid oil and gas employee of recent is one of them ) and most nairalanders being daft as they are got sold.

1 Like

Re: Thief Got Into A Wrong House,Bitten By Dogs As Owner Watch Him Helplessly(video) by Cokahot: 5:39am On May 28, 2021
Ah Bobby,zakky how far. See who we get here today. See ehn me go grab him left hand,u get him right shorts. Oya. Oga abeg na. Hahahahahaha. Dem tear him cloth to pieces. Hahahahahaha. The dogs too kind. If to say na pit bull.na r.i.p
The dogs give am last warning. The dogs were bored and had mad fun tearing apart his clothes. U can see them wagging their tails they wil gist of it to other dogs later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught On Camera: Killing Of A Man Captured Live On Camera In Ikorodu / Female Officer Caught Having Sex With Prison Inmate (pics) / This Graphic Photo Of Cultist Whose Head Was Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.