Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Three Aspirants Collapse Structure For Kendoo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Aspirants Collapse Structure For Kendoo (268 Views)

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants / Kendoo Gifts Oshodi Residents Ramadan Package. / Ondo: All APC Gubernatorial Aspirants Collapse Structure, Endorse Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Aspirants Collapse Structure For Kendoo by abayoy2k(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2021
Three aspirants in the race for the chairmanship of Oshodi Isolo local Government on Wednesday threw in the towel and collapsed their campaign structures into team Anularigba of Otunba Kehinde Adeola Almaroof Oloyede.

The trio who have agreed to work with the team Anularigba of Otunba Oloyede are, Hon. Biodun Ogundimi, Hon Murtala Williams and Hon Kayode salako who promised to ensure the emergence of Otunba Kehinde Oloyede on Saturday as candidate of the ruling party in the local government..

They all eulogised the symbol of team Anularigba for embarking on issue based campaign rather than personality attacks as being displayed by some of the aspirants, stressing that the progress and development of Oshodi is paramount to them , and that they see Otunba Oloyede being passionate about it and that they are ready to support him in realizing a better and greater Oshodi.

In his response, Otunba Oloyede popularly called kendoo thanked them for the confidence reposed in him and promised not to let them down when he mounts the saddle.

He stated that a better Oshodi will be realized under his watch as chairman and that those who have agreed to work with him to ensure success on Saturday won't be disappointed.

According to him" let me appreciate you for this honour done me and the entire Anularigba family for agreeing to work with us to ensure victory on Saturday, your efforts will not be in vain. Let me assure you that I will not disappoint the confidence you have reposed in me. All your visions and programmes will be inculcated into our manifesto. From today, you are our partners in progress. ".

In his brief remark , the chairman of National Union of Road Transport workers, Alhaji Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya ( mc oluomo) who brokered the meeting thanked all of them for their resolve and readiness to work together as a team to win the primary on Saturday.

He saluted the courage of the trio of Hons Ogundimu, Murtala and Salako.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Know About The New Chief Of Army Staff, Major Gen. Farouk Ya / Nigeria A Country Of Very Confused And Foolish People / Buhari Has Done What No Nigerian President Has Ever Done – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.