Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Vasectomy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Vasectomy? (515 Views)

My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) / Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) / I Got A Vasectomy. Here’s How It Went (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Vasectomy? by DigitB: 7:51am On May 27, 2021
Medical practitioners in the house!

I need your advice on vasectomy.

I'm planning to go for it after two kids. So I need to know the pros and cons.

If you know how much it costs please also let me know.

I can't put all my trust in women's contraceptives. I understand that women love children and she could go off pills without telling the husband just so she could have more kids whenever she wants.

Mods please do the needful.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Vasectomy? by Nobody: 8:49am On May 27, 2021
If I may ask, why do you want to do vasectomy? I don't know why Africans don't think, they just want to imbibe the western culture and in most cases it is always at their detriment.

Don't do any bullshit vasectomy.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Vasectomy? by DigitB: 12:50pm On May 27, 2021
Ninejaywon:
If I may ask, why do you want to do vasectomy? I don't know why Africans don't think, they just want to imbibe the western culture and in most cases it is always at their detriment.

Don't do any bullshit vasectomy.

Contraception is western culture?

Why didn't your parents give birth to hundreds of children?

I don't have the strength to give lengthy reply to this your rubbish.

Next please!

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Vasectomy? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 27, 2021
DigitB:

I don't have the strength to give lengthy reply to this your rubbish.

Next please!

What happened to withdrawal method?
What happened to using condoms?

Or you think vasectomy is a joke or what??

You can destroy your testes all together, it is definitely your balls.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Vasectomy? by Danielalice: 3:16pm On May 29, 2021
DigitB:

I don't have the strength to give a lengthy reply to this your rubbish.

Next, please!
I totally agree with what you said. It is the wish of every human being to see his generation growing but after achieving a happy family it is necessary to go for contraception. For birth control, there may be a lot of ways to choose essentially and that depends on the case to case whether it is vasectomy or anything else.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Vasectomy? by DigitB: 8:03pm On May 29, 2021
Danielalice:

I totally agree with what you said. It is the wish of every human being to see his generation growing but after achieving a happy family it is necessary to go for contraception. For birth control, there may be a lot of ways to choose essentially and that depends on the case to case whether it is vasectomy or anything else.

Yea.

I want a contraception that won't result to adverse health effects on me or my wife.

That's why I'm thinking hysterectomy or vasectomy.
If my future wife agree we'll go for hysterectomy, if she doesn't agree I'll go for vasectomy.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Vasectomy? by DigitB: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2021
Lina555:
My husband also thought about vasectomy. We have two children and don't think about more. But I'm not sure I won't decide to become a mom for the third time in several years. So, I started using the implant. So, I wouldn't hurry with such a decision, there is a great number of BirthControl methods, some of them provide long-term effects like IUD, implants, rings.

Yea, I like the cooperation between you and your husband.

I'm aware of other birth control methods. But I'm much concerned of my future wife's health.

I hear that those birth control methods have side effects.

What do you think about that?

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health Online Therapy - Is It Really Possible? / Buy Androgel And HGH Pens At HGH Vallarta / How To Buy L Carnitine Injections From Online Store?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.