Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Do You Know That All Gamepads Can Vibrate? Come In And I'll Show You How To - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Know That All Gamepads Can Vibrate? Come In And I'll Show You How To (176 Views)

Did You Know That Facebook Recently Started Asking Banks For Your Financial Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That All Gamepads Can Vibrate? Come In And I'll Show You How To by oluwafunso97(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2021
Good morning guys
I just released a new video for all gamers ��

*HOW TO ENABLE VIBRATION ON ALL GAMEPAD*

Even if you're not a gamer just come and show me love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJWIzUO5uRg

(1) (Reply)

Grade1 USA Used Intel Corei7 Brand Name : HP *model : Elitebook 8570p For Sale / Phone ,computer & Console We Repair. / 16GB Multiboot USB Flashdrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.