Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Innocent Felicitates Mike Enyinna On His Birthday, Calls Him Role Model - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Innocent Felicitates Mike Enyinna On His Birthday, Calls Him Role Model (205 Views)

3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / Man Gets Thousands Of Birthday Calls After Son Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Felicitates Mike Enyinna On His Birthday, Calls Him Role Model by chuksahamefule: 9:13am On May 27, 2021
Innocent Enyinna, Eulogises Dr. Mike Enyinna, On His Birthday, Describes Him As A Mentor.
On this occasion of his birthday, the Director of Operations, FundVine Group Ltd felicitates Dr Enyinna, describing him as a mentor, big brother and role model.

Full Message...............

Dear Kasarachi,

On this occasion of your birthday, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for all your love, time, and efforts in teaching me almost everything that I needed to know about life. I am so grateful to God for giving me a big brother, boss, leader, mentor, and a great role model of selfless giving all in one person.

Your mentorship has given me a better understanding of what it takes to achieve greatness in life and I want to let you know that I truly appreciate and value all the support and motivation you've given me in life, it means the world to me.

Thank you for your continued support, guidance, and encouragement. I pray your new age brings you many new fantastic experiences and I look forward to greater work and brotherly relationship with you.

May your heart know happiness today and on all the days of your life.
Congratulations and wishing you all the best in life as you celebrate an additional year in your life,
Happy birthday to my Big brother Michael.

From.......

Innocent C. Enyinna
Director operations Fundvine Holdings

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Luxury Apartments For Sale! / . / Earn Legitimately Here Without Stress And Investing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.