Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market (34929 Views)

Infinix Zero 5G: Infinix Releases Its First 5G Phone Into Nigerian Market / Itel Releases A58 Series Into Nigerian Market / Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Nobody: 8:00am On May 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
3000mAh battery capacity for a laptop in year 2021, like seriously!
They didn't even state the RAM of the laptop.

They must be kidding themself

Should be around 2gb, you seriously don't want to buy a laptop from a phone company whose phone battery drain fromm 100 to 5% within the hour.

These cheap phone companies must take Nigerians as idiots, and they re right except for me off course.

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by uuzba(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2021
Dpaulie:
Africa and Middle East are the sites for substandard products.. we no get class.. itel kor, utel ni
What I want to hear is that the products were manufactured here in Nigeria from scratch and Nigerians were employed doing it.
-
Otherwise, any idiot can sell anything online..
-
In US, one guy went to Walmart, bought some stuff, went home and posted everything on Amazon again. Added money and sold same bullshit. And people were buying.

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by rippleXRP: 8:06am On May 28, 2021
quentin06:

Should be around 2gb, you seriously don't want to buy a laptop from a phone company whose phone battery drain fromm 100 to 5% within the hour.

These cheap phone companies must take Nigerians as idiots, and they re right except for me off course.
Why are you antagonistic of itel? I have not had problems since using their phone. Stop buying fake accessories though
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by rippleXRP: 8:09am On May 28, 2021
uuzba:

What I want to hear is that the products were manufactured here in Nigeria from scratch and Nigerians were employed doing it.
-
Otherwise, any idiot can sell anything online..
-
In US, one guy went to Walmart, bought some stuff, went home and posted everything on Amazon again. Added money and sold same bullshit. And people were buying.
Exactly! If itel products are made in Nigeria, they will not only create jobs but will also be available at more affordable rate. I'm not sure where their products are made but I like the fact that any average working Nigerian can afford smartphones and other itel gadgets due to relative affordability
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by rippleXRP: 8:21am On May 28, 2021
quentin06:

Hey I have bought Itel products before, I am speaking as a customer, not making reference to the new products.

Constructive criticisms should be expected when promoting a product, that's how improvements are made.

Obviously you don't know that, you have never used Itel phones before, so shut your talk hole and allow people with functioning brains to talk.
Young man, I have not only used itel phones, I am still using it. The first itel phone I bought was in 2017 December when I entered Lagos. I used that phone and gave it to my sibling after buying another higher phone (still itel). While others were spending 60k plus on UK used iPhone and other brands, I elected for itel which cost me less than 17k, 20k and the most recent 31k. See, you can't expect itel to sell a phone of iPhone quality for under 30k, but what they sell are of high quality and standard. As for phone accessories, I'll advice you get from accredited dealer

2 Likes

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by LivingTribunal: 8:22am On May 28, 2021
abandoned thread, itel marketers stupidly ruined the hype, products crashed already before launch grin grin

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by cyprex: 8:27am On May 28, 2021
This is good
hoping to now patronize itel

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Saynotocrime: 8:28am On May 28, 2021
Kodjattson:
Your middle name must be SENSE

Thank you Sir/ma. Thing is we don't appreciate what we have. Should itel leave Nigeria now same people will start blaming government
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Saynotocrime: 8:30am On May 28, 2021
Arijude:
you can go and die you wheelchair praiser with your dead lagging garbage of a gadget. Nobody cares. Chinese fraudsters producing and selling nonsense gadgets to a third world country and they are happy about it. Expensive shïttt !!
you have decided to go on emotional rant and curse just to drive your pointless point. I expected you to put in constructive criticism not this shamblings. If you say item is inferior, back the claim with fact... Otherwise, shut up

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Saynotocrime: 8:33am On May 28, 2021
Kodjattson:
Some people act as if affordable means substandard.
they are their own problem. If not for itel and few others, smartphone would have been an exclusive preserve of the rich and privileged
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by xoftt(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2021
Please how much is that p37?
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Nobody: 8:40am On May 28, 2021
rippleXRP:

Young man, I have not only used itel phones, I am still using it. The first itel phone I bought was in 2017 December when I entered Lagos. I used that phone and gave it to my sibling after buying another higher phone (still itel). While others were spending 60k plus on UK used iPhone and other brands, I elected for itel which cost me less than 17k, 20k and the most recent 31k. See, you can't expect itel to sell a phone of iPhone quality for under 30k, but what they sell are of high quality and standard. As for phone accessories, I'll advice you get from accredited dealer

I have known itel phones far earlier that 2017, before they started making smart phones, just like tecno was in 2010 when they were making brick phones, they had issues but they have improved over the years , that's what is expected.
Attacking people because they critize your product only says one thing, you don't have anything good to offer.

It seems you started using phones in 2017, I think you need more time to familiarize yourself with how phones work, before you start promoting a model. At least the way you re attacking people who criticize a known flaw on the itel brand shows it.

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Nobody: 8:46am On May 28, 2021
Arijude:
you can go and die you wheelchair praiser with your dead lagging garbage of a gadget. Nobody cares. Chinese fraudsters producing and selling nonsense gadgets to a third world country and they are happy about it. Expensive shïttt !!

I respect marketers who are marketing based on user experience, this is not about itel, I have used it before, if you re promoting a product but have never used it or owned one before you have no business marketing it, you re just a sales person who is doing a job, and has no real connection with what you re selling.

Many phone marketers on this forum are like that, they just promote based on commission, they have never used nor even seen the phone they re promoting.

Hungry bad true true.

2 Likes

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Adekunleideology(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2021
itel dey try no be small. Massive kudos to their Team.

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by rippleXRP: 8:52am On May 28, 2021
quentin06:

I have known itel phones far earlier that 2017, before they started making smart phones, just like tecno was in 2010 when they were making brick phones, they had issues but they have improved over the years , that's what is expected.
Attacking people because they critize your product only says one thing, you don't have anything good to offer.

It seems you started using phones in 2017, I think you need more time to familiarize yourself with how phones work, before you start promoting a model. At least the way you re attacking people who criticize a known flaw on the itel brand shows it.
There was zero constructive criticism on your comment nor insult on mine. I have asked you of your problem with itel but you keep going back and forth.
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by rippleXRP: 8:54am On May 28, 2021
quentin06:

I respect marketers who are marketing based on user experience, this is not about itel, I have used it before, if you re promoting a product but have never used it or owned one before you have no business marketing it, you re just a sales person who is doing a job, and has no real connection with what you re selling.

Many phone marketers on this forum are like that, they just promote based on commission, they have never used nor even seen the phone they re promoting.

Hungry bad true true.
Wheelchair criticism doesnt invalidate the acceptance of a product in the market.

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by stalyf(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
3000mAh battery capacity for a laptop in year 2021, like seriously!
They didn't even state the RAM of the laptop.

They must be kidding themself

4GB RAM, 1TB ROM

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Olayetan(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2021
BennyDGreat:
Why repeating comments?

Its a red flag already.
Let the product quality speak loudly

As in
Their marketers are trying so hard to make the product sound good but hell No, even if itel start selling all their high end phones for as low as 10k i ain't gonna spend my money on that product.

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by iamvickyseun(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2021
Retail price 38700NGN
Ezmans:
how much is p37
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by iamvickyseun(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2021
Not about marketers, if at all they are truly on this thread, but my simple question is what beef do you have with a brand like itel striving to make people enjoy better life at a pocket-friendly rate? I think this should be answered within you.
Olayetan:

As in
Their marketers are trying so hard to make the product sound good but hell No, even if itel start selling all their high end phones for as low as 10k i ain't gonna spend my money on that product.
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2021
Great product for everyone
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2021
How much for the Laptop
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by gbengaadeleye12: 9:48am On May 28, 2021
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Nobody: 10:02am On May 28, 2021
rippleXRP:

There was zero constructive criticism on your comment nor insult on mine. I have asked you of your problem with itel but you keep going back and forth.

I feel sorry for itel.

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2021
rippleXRP:

Wheelchair criticism doesnt invalidate the acceptance of a product in the market.

I ve got nothing to lose, its itel that has much to loose when ill informed people like you are promoting its product.

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by iamvickyseun(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2021
Is this from the experience you encountered while using their products or its just a natural beef, please let me know, so i can be guided undecided
sunshineV:
lol na useless pesin go carry money go buy itel laptop. foolish marketers
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by cassette(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2021
iamvickyseun:
Not about marketers, if at all they are truly on this thread, but my simple question is what beef do you have with a brand like itel striving to make people enjoy better life at a pocket-friendly rate? I think this should be answered within you.

Lol, I jus went through all your posts
Swear that you are not an itel marketer or you are not being paid to influence people to buy this crappy product ?
Talking about if they are not truly on this thread
Clown !

1 Like

Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by iamvickyseun(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2021
Itel does not need your sorry i guess.........no brand, i repeat; no brand can gain the whole world's mind, so if you're are part of people itel isn't gaining their hearts, does not mean i am a die hard fan for the products they make affordable for people like me
quentin06:

I feel sorry for itel.
Re: Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market by iamvickyseun(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2021
It is so obvious you have no knowledge of how itel is transforming and gaining grounds, you might be judging from the 6years ago stand
quentin06:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How many of You Remembered This Phone? / First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! / NCC To Increase Price Of Data To 250MB For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.