Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,273 members, 7,860,638 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Is It Wise Having A Flatmate? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Wise Having A Flatmate? (132 Views)

Anybody In Need Of A Flatmate In Lagos / Flatmate Needed IN Lekki Lagos ASAP!! / How Can I Evict A Flatmate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise Having A Flatmate? by CuteAmandi: 10:43am On May 27, 2021
I've been searching for an apartment and most of some I've come across that meets my taste are quite expensive and way above my budget. For this reason, I've been considering having a flatmate to enable me split the rent fee. But I've been sceptical about this idea because something inside me tugs at my instinct that the cons may outweigh the pros.

Please, for those that have experienced having a flatmate should I go on with the idea?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise Having A Flatmate? by illicit(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2021
No privacy

I don't advise it
Re: Is It Wise Having A Flatmate? by Silkysilver: 12:34pm On May 27, 2021
CuteAmandi:
I've been searching for an apartment and most of some I've come across that meets my taste are quite expensive and way above my budget. For this reason, I've been considering having a flatmate to enable me split the rent fee. But I've been sceptical about this idea because something inside me tugs at my instinct that the cons may outweigh the pros.

Please, for those that have experienced having a flatmate should I go on with the idea?
Re: Is It Wise Having A Flatmate? by Silkysilver: 12:41pm On May 27, 2021
There is nothing wrong in looking for a flatmate,everyone cannot be bad,you just haven’t met a good human.should anyone advise you otherwise means that person isn’t human and mean them themselves ain’t good either.

Iam also look for a flatmate to meet the taste and budget I want,if you have not seen one Iam here and ready

(1) (Reply)

20FT Containers Available For Sale / 5bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex House+bq For Sale In Osapa London Lekki Lagos / Can You Get A Twin Duplex? Shelter AFRIQUE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.