Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Biofill Toilet Digester Enzymes Are Expensive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biofill Toilet Digester Enzymes Are Expensive (762 Views)

Poultry Odour Removal Enzymes. / Kenneth Bramor's "Expensive" Convoy Trapped After A Downpour / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biofill Toilet Digester Enzymes Are Expensive by miatech: 10:46am On May 27, 2021
Yes it's true, there's this new trend of sewage management all over and it's called BIOFILL system. It's quite smaller than the regular septic tank it never requires evacuation. Cool right?

However home owners wonder how it is that these Biofill Digesters don't get full. It comes from the addition of Bio-enzymes . These chemical substances breakdown your waste until they're liquid.

However, Biofill digester engineer face a challenge. The enzymes are expensive and they consume a chunk of the capital involved in executing projects.

But do you know you can actually produce your own? Here's where I come in. I train people on how to produce their own enzymes which are even more efficient that the enzyme powder they buy to execute their jobs....

Zero nine zero two nine four four eight one one zero

Cheers

1 Share

Re: Biofill Toilet Digester Enzymes Are Expensive by Elliotwaveforec: 10:55am On May 27, 2021
Are you saying the enzyme would be bought regularly by the landlord? I mean buying of enzyme would be recurrent.
Re: Biofill Toilet Digester Enzymes Are Expensive by miatech: 11:02am On May 27, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Are you saying the enzyme would be bought regularly by the landlord? I mean buying of enzyme would be recurrent.

No. I'm targeting the biofill Digesters engineer who buy the enzymes during installation....

And mind you, once the enzymes have been added... They multiply and remain there
Re: Biofill Toilet Digester Enzymes Are Expensive by Elliotwaveforec: 11:04am On May 27, 2021
miatech:

No. I'm targeting the biofill Digesters engineer who buy the enzymes during installation....

And mind you, once the enzymes have been added... They multiply and remain there

Wow! Thank you, what a technology!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Your Dreams Project / Learn Bitcoin Flashing / HOW To Promote Or Advertise Your Business Free This 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.