Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Do You Own A Poultry Or Piggery And Are Struggling With Wastes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Own A Poultry Or Piggery And Are Struggling With Wastes (236 Views)

We Are Struggling To Survive - Total / Piggery Farming Essential / Poultry Or Fishery- Which Is More Profitable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Own A Poultry Or Piggery And Are Struggling With Wastes by miatech: 11:10am On May 27, 2021
Poultry is good business as it produces eggs and meat. Piggery too is good business as it produces meat as pork and this is highly sought after. However as every other business would have issues to contend with, these businesses have the issue of waste management in terms of the solid wastes and odor.

It all boils down to the waste management design of your Pen.

I travel around Nigeria designing and redesigning poultry farms and pig pens to make sure they're able to handle their wastes perfectly....

An added benefit is the gas usually evolved from the waste management system (biogas) which is useful for cooking and other gas related endeavors...

I'm sure you're seeing where we can work together right?

You may drop your contact below and I'll contact you via WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Do You Own A Poultry Or Piggery And Are Struggling With Wastes by adekusibe10(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Do You Own A Poultry Or Piggery And Are Struggling With Wastes by criuze(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2021
Poultry drops doesn't produce biogas
Re: Do You Own A Poultry Or Piggery And Are Struggling With Wastes by miatech: 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
criuze:
Poultry drops doesn't produce biogas

It's what I do bro... There are ways to dilute the high ammonia content... I'm 7 years into biogas Technology
Re: Do You Own A Poultry Or Piggery And Are Struggling With Wastes by criuze(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2021
How reliable can project be on gas production
Re: Do You Own A Poultry Or Piggery And Are Struggling With Wastes by miatech: 1:28pm On May 27, 2021
criuze:
How reliable can project be on gas production

It depends on the size. Anything from 20m3 or 20,000L size of waste holder can conviniently power your farm or home without need for LPG gas from the gas companies.

However, the focus of this thread is to help animal farmers conviniently dispose their wastes...

If you're interested in BIOGAS, then you can WhatsApp me based on that on 09029448110
Re: Do You Own A Poultry Or Piggery And Are Struggling With Wastes by criuze(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2021
miatech:

It depends on the size. Anything from 20m3 or 20,000L size of waste holder can conviniently power your farm or home without need for LPG gas from the gas companies.

However, the focus of this thread is to help animal farmers conviniently dispose their wastes...

If you're interested in BIOGAS, then you can WhatsApp me based on that on 09029448110

Ok I'll do
Re: Do You Own A Poultry Or Piggery And Are Struggling With Wastes by miatech: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
criuze:

Ok I'll do

Expecting your call

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Hair Selling Business. / Good People Still Exist, Even On Nairaland / Youtube New Policy Update: What Content Creators And Marketers Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.