Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Where Is Cosplay & Ladyjblink - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Is Cosplay & Ladyjblink (391 Views)

Where Is Cosplay / Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Cosplay & Ladyjblink by Smithkline200: 11:17am On May 27, 2021
You all will agree COSPLAY was one of the very few that made car talk/ auto section going.
He was a buster of most greedy dealers.

He has been MIA for years and i hope he is doing well and safe cos then, I'm sure some dealers would have chewed him up if they had sighted him.

Also, Ladyjblinks, she used to make regular car sales posts in Kaduna and Abuja and her prices were very affordable.
Been a while i saw her post.

We hope these guys are others who made this great platform going are doing just fine..

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Alternator And Compressor For Sale / 2021 24 Hours Of Le Mans Coming Up / Reasons Why Heavy Duty Trucks Are Always Diesel Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.