Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

With How Much Can I Get A Clean UK Used Laptop? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / With How Much Can I Get A Clean UK Used Laptop? (339 Views)

Clean Uk Used Portable Dell Latitude E5440 14" Core I3 4gb Ram 500gb Hdd / Get A Clean Blog + SEO Set Up At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With How Much Can I Get A Clean UK Used Laptop? by DollarBuddy: 11:19am On May 27, 2021
Good day webmasters...

I plan to get a UK used laptop but don't know how much to budget for it.

Please I need experts to help me with suggestions of a good laptop with nice specs.
Re: With How Much Can I Get A Clean UK Used Laptop? by Adewale1603(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2021
What's your budget, how much money do you have?
Re: With How Much Can I Get A Clean UK Used Laptop? by DollarBuddy: 11:45am On May 27, 2021
Adewale1603:
What's your budget, how much money do you have?

I have not budgeted yet, but I'm looking at something worth 50-60k.
Re: With How Much Can I Get A Clean UK Used Laptop? by Adewale1603(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
DollarBuddy:

I have not budgeted yet, but I'm looking at something worth 50-60k.
that is an entry level budget. Mid-range is from 70-150k

1 Like

Re: With How Much Can I Get A Clean UK Used Laptop? by DollarBuddy: 2:01pm On May 27, 2021
Adewale1603:
that is an entry level budget. Mid-range is from 70-150k

Ok bro... Means I'll need to work harder till next pay day.

So 70k can get me a clean UK Used Lapp?

Thanks though.
Re: With How Much Can I Get A Clean UK Used Laptop? by Adewale1603(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Ok bro... Means I'll need to work harder till next pay day.

So 70k can get me a clean UK Used Lapp?

Thanks though.
it depends on how high the specs and configurations will be, in terms of the processor either a core i3, i5 or i7 the internal drive i.e normal Hard disk or SSD storage and the capacity, 500gb or 1tb, also the ram and capacity and type. Secondly the generation of the laptop, how recent it is, all these will determine the price

1 Like

Re: With How Much Can I Get A Clean UK Used Laptop? by BluePrincee: 5:39pm On May 27, 2021
Adewale1603:
it depends on how high the specs and configurations will be, in terms of the processor either a core i3, i5 or i7 the internal drive i.e normal Hard disk or SSD storage and the capacity, 500gb or 1tb, also the ram and capacity and type. Secondly the generation of the laptop, how recent it is, all these will determine the price

What websites or locations in the UK can one source for used laptops and phones?
Re: With How Much Can I Get A Clean UK Used Laptop? by Adewale1603(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2021
BluePrincee:

What websites or locations in the UK can one source for used laptops and phones?
i dunno

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Infomat247.com Information Portal / How To Clear Your Google Search History On Their Database / LTO - Lifetime Wordpress Website Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.