Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

2023: Presidency Reacts To Buhari's Alleged 3rd Term Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Presidency Reacts To Buhari's Alleged 3rd Term Agenda (708 Views)

Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures) / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) / Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Presidency Reacts To Buhari's Alleged 3rd Term Agenda by Infoexpert24: 11:59am On May 27, 2021
Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, has reacted to Buhari's alleged 3rd term agenda,  stated that his principal, President Muhammadu Buhari is not interested in running for a third term in 2023.

Garba Shehu during an interview on Arise TV on Tuesday May 26, noted that despite the burning of INEC buildings in parts of the country, the next general elections will surely be held.

He noted:

“It is very disturbing that INEC and police offices are being set ablaze in parts of the country by anarchists. I believe the law enforcement agents are sufficient enough to deal with them.

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://infoexpert24.com/2021/05/27/2023-presidency-reacts-to-buharis-alleged-3rd-term-agenda/

Re: 2023: Presidency Reacts To Buhari's Alleged 3rd Term Agenda by Xscape1993(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2021
I laugh ooo. I pray he should even round off this 2nd term.
Re: 2023: Presidency Reacts To Buhari's Alleged 3rd Term Agenda by Koryc: 12:11pm On May 27, 2021
The idiots in the presidency are the ones flying the kite, they are just testing the waters to see peoples reaction.
But I know they have failed woefully even beofre starting.
Bunch of cow brains.
Re: 2023: Presidency Reacts To Buhari's Alleged 3rd Term Agenda by orikoku: 12:17pm On May 27, 2021
Buhari for third term. I laugh in vietnam.
Re: 2023: Presidency Reacts To Buhari's Alleged 3rd Term Agenda by oneolajire(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2021
We know Buhari is not interested in the third term bid, just like he was never interested in the first and second terms, after crying and weeping over failed attempts.

Rubbish dot com
Re: 2023: Presidency Reacts To Buhari's Alleged 3rd Term Agenda by juniorstar(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2021
Obj couldn't do it na Bubu...not in this life, and not in the next.
Re: 2023: Presidency Reacts To Buhari's Alleged 3rd Term Agenda by hotwax: 3:11pm On May 27, 2021
Buhari i support your 3rd term.

You are breaking up the country already. God is behind you. You will complete what you started.

Please give more guns to your fulani bandits, let them come to the south..we can't wait for the scam of a country to break.

Up OduaNation
Up Biafra

(1) (Reply)

Advocacy Group Says Primary Election Did Not Hold In Surulere (GRAHPIC IMAGE) / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Remi Tinubu For Been Arrogant, Says "I Pity Lagos State" / What Would Be The Fate Of The Fulanis After Buhari Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.