Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House (26132 Views)

How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday / June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by JEWELofHELL: 12:41pm On May 27, 2021
Happy Children’s Day to all Nigerian children. President @MBuhari spent this morning with a group of visiting children, at the State House. A giant Card, a Cake and lots of flags and fun!
#HappyChildrensDay #ChildrensDay2021

NGRPresident

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by JEWELofHELL: 12:42pm On May 27, 2021
Tweet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by 10mobile: 12:47pm On May 27, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by AlhajiNatty(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2021
I can bet both of my mkpuru amu that Buhari doesn't understand a thing of what today's celebration is all about.
A man who regards the life of his cow as being superior over the life of a human wouldn't comprehend what the fuss is about.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by 123456789O: 1:01pm On May 27, 2021
Beautiful kids.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by Fasindo: 1:04pm On May 27, 2021
shocked

Buhari can never hide his jihadist nature.

How come all the female children are all on hijab.
Where all the children selected from Islamiyya school.

Even on children's day Buhari still decided to celebrate with only Islamic children.
So Christian children are not worthy to be celebrated by the president

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by Pmpm: 1:07pm On May 27, 2021
Nice
Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by Tranquility4u: 1:09pm On May 27, 2021
Nice. Happy Children's Day to Nigerian great children, the leaders of tomorrow!

May Almighty Allah crumble all the criminals killing innocent Nigerians, destroying their property and/or extorting them in the name of ransom payment. And may the Almighty expose and shame all the troublemakers and enemies of this nation, and provide us with better leaders who will transform our nation to a nation of prosperity, to a nation of justice where peace shall reign.

Fasindo:
shocked

Buhari can never hide his jihadist nature.

How come all the female children are all on hijab.
Where all the children selected from Islamiyya school.

Even on children's day Buhari still decided to celebrate with only Islamic children.

Not all the female children in the post are in Hijab. Always observe well before you react.

Modified:

Marisujuaku:
You lied. Does the background of that first picture of a young girl holding a placard looks like Aso Rock to you? Bia Buharist, sleep and quit lying all in a bid to defend Bubu

No, you are wrong. I didn't lie.

The first picture is in reference to the first part of my post (i.e. the insecurity bedeviling the country).

The second and third pictures are in response to all willfully blind wailers who didn't observe well and reacted wrongly that all the female children with the President are in Hijab(giving a wrong implication that they are all Muslim children). A sincere observant must surely see and acknowledge that there are children without Hijab there too.

NB: I'm not a Buharist and I'm not in support of the way he is currently ruling the country and as a result of that, I see no reason for defending him. I'm a Nigerian. I only support good leaders(irrespective of their political parties), those who have mercy of the populace.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by FalseProphet1(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2021
I see Seun Osewa distributing palliatives to all the children on Nairaland for their consistency and patronage.

This I have seen.

13 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by Prosperous111(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2021
Celebrating rich man pikins day grin

All this kids are only Muslim kids embarassed

By the way why Buhari no dey visit Nigeria up and down again? Was he not our president again? Abi nah just abuja governor him be undecided

President supposed visit at least two states to mark children day anniversary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by chukwuibuipob: 1:12pm On May 27, 2021
sad
Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:12pm On May 27, 2021
Davefed:
All I can see here are is Buhari being tribalistic nature, all these children are hausa/ Fulani. No Yoruba,ijaw,tiv, or any other tribes but head slammers. Piss govt
Fasindo:
shocked

Wailers will always wail, even about issue concerning 2 to 3 years old!!
Fortunately, there is nothing we can do about it.
Happy Children's Day to those beautiful kids and Happy Wailing to whoever chose to wail.
Enjoy your beautiful day Naija beautiful Angels. cool cool cool

ensamy:

Lies.
some female children are without hijab.
Look well.
You even have time to reply wailers sha.
Nothing can be done to people that chose to be willfully blind you know?
You can't help them.
They only see what they wanna see, nothing you can do about it.
Leave them!

mu2sa2:
Are you blind?
Make una leave am abeg.
It's in them.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

From all of us @[/b]: [b]HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY Darlins kiss kiss kiss.

God bless all children in Nigeria, not forgetting our darling Nairaland kids also cool.
(Quote this post if you are one of them!
Let Nairalanders know you today!!)

God bless all good and sane Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria

Nairaland kids, quote and get some free, delicious, hot Barbecue NOW! cheesy

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by Koryc: 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by VEXT: 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
Even tho am a real Muslim ,I will always say the truth!!!

Why are all the children there Muslims? What happen to Christian children?

This is not right!!!!

Mallam change...

Dole ne mu bi abin da Alkur'ani ya koyar da mu

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by seeker121(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
As if he can address them without written speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by Seniorwriter(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
SMH

To think the country with such lovely kids is led by an ancestor! Sighs.

@SeniorWriter

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by wallay77(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
Weerey...God punish u for making garri the poor man last hope the costliest among foods...eleribu

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by onomeabuja: 1:14pm On May 27, 2021
Lets celebrate buhari @40 nah grin
rubbish post because all those children are from islamic schools undecided
Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by GeneralPula: 1:14pm On May 27, 2021
Those are the kids with a future in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by iceberylin(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2021
When is cow day

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by revived2: 1:14pm On May 27, 2021
grin
Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by SchoolGate: 1:14pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by Mayng01(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2021
Nigeria has no president
Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by puyol005(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2021
Irony... Continue to R.I.P Gen. Attahiru
Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by Maxymilliano(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2021
grin

Doofus
Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by eplanning: 1:16pm On May 27, 2021
People get mind... Allow my pikin go where?
Re: Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2021
Sai baba!

My Nigger!

May the gods of the land continue to strengthen, bless and uphold you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS May Arrest APC's Ambode Over Criminal Conduct In Lagos / FG Issues Drought Alert In 6 States / Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.