Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Do Not Be Afraid Because Jesus Christ Will Help You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Be Afraid Because Jesus Christ Will Help You (128 Views)

Stop Saying Good Morning Jesus Because Jesus-apostle Johnson Suleman / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Suicide Is Not A Sin Because Jesus Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Be Afraid Because Jesus Christ Will Help You by 1nice(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2021
ISAIAH 12 : 2
God is my Saviour; I will trust him and not be afraid. The LORD gives me power and strength; he is my Saviour.

Do not be afraid because Jesus Christ will surely help you today . Have this attitude; I can not be frighten because Jesus Christ will help me today. People of God should not be afraid because God is your helper. Do not be afraid for God love you and he can protect you and keep you safe from the evil one because he is faithful. Do not be afraid for the angels of Jesus Christ are watching over you at the order of the Almighty God. If you are a Christian; you believe in God the Creator of the heaven and earth and also believe in his Son Jesus Christ the Messiah, you should not be afraid. When you are afraid call on Jesus Christ to help you, he will surely help you. When afraid rebuke the fear and speak against the fear using the word of God and through prayer and cover your self with the Blood of Jesus Christ. God does not sleep, he is always awake to protect his people. The solution to free your self from fear is by praying to God to deliver you from all your fears. Never doubt the power of God to protect, heal and provide for you. Satan and the kingdom of darkness can not harm you because you belong to God Almighty.

ISAIAH 41 : 10
Do not be afraid- I am with you! I am your God- let nothing terrify you! I will make you strong and help you; I will protect you and save you.

PSALMS 91 : 11
God will put his angels in charge of you, to protect you wherever you go.

Study your Bible regularly and pray with PSALMS 13, PSALMS 23, PSALMS 27, PSALMS 91, PSALMS 121, and PSALMS 138 .
Say NO to FEAR, for fear can hinder your blessings from God. Do not be afraid of anyone, fear only God. Why are you afraid when you can pray and sing praising to God. You are not alone because Jesus Christ is with you and the good angels of God are surrounding you at the order of the Ancient Of Days. Demons, witches and wizards, agents of darkness, wicked spiritual forces in heavenly world, principalities and power, charms, divination, enchantment magic, incantation, enemies can not harm you because you belong to the Prince of the heavenly army who is also know as the Most High God. God can send more than twelve armies of angels at once when you call to God for help. Have faith that God is your protector and helper and he will never allow the evil one to harm you. Peace be with you, fear not, God is with his people. God is merciful and faithful. Do not worry your troubles will come to an end and you will be happy again. Pray to God to sent his good angels to help you and God will do just as you have prayed.

(1) (Reply)

My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Make Du'a For the incoming COAS / Honour Them Now! / Playing The Role Of A Pastor And A Traditional Titled Man Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.