Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) (87290 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 27, 2021
Resorting to insults again...
Tut tut...mind your language. You are displaying low IQ and lack of home training. Your parents are obviously not very educated.
ThEGodFaThEr102:

What is this Oponu talking about? Yoruba girls that will visit you first day and after you've finished screwing her she will leave her dirty pata behind to guard the territory. Apart from This, there's no amount of air freshener that you'll spray in your house that will be able to ward of the body odour they left behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:48pm On May 27, 2021
bunto:
Persons of limited intelligence are always quick to insult others rather than respond with facts.
Your post shows you have low IQ.
What is the yardstick used in measuring or ascertaining my IQ?

I don't blame you because this is a faceless forum where every tom dick and agbero will come in and spew trash without regard for their seniors.

Your problem is poverty and ignorance.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:51pm On May 27, 2021
bunto:
Resorting to insults again...
Tut tut...mind your language. You are displaying low IQ and lack of home training. Your parents are obviously not very educated.
Do you have parents? Someone that was rescued from the dustbin in Oshodi and nurtured in an orphanage home is also forming Behind.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by menacetosociety: 8:52pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

I pity You, if only you know how your Agbo Jedi selling mami is servicing all those baba Olòdę at shitta ROUNDABOUT you'll rush to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon.
Pity your useless self muppet
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Golan007: 8:54pm On May 27, 2021
Heavensent01:

denying your ancestral land really speak low of your IQ

you village idiots with ugm mentality won't cease to amuse me here. no sane Yoruba ladies, even those that love money will listen to the maltreatment Chiwendu went through and will want to end up with him

ffk marrying another Igbo lady is a huge disgrace on Igbo nation, from that slapping senator to ffk is really a big shame

this is the time to sensitize Igbo ladies rather not the time to chest beat

try and upgrade your IQ to at least 15th century

That igbesa he's talking about is where he undertook apprenticeship at Obioma's patent medicine store.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Are you sure you're normal? Look at the nonsense this Ewurę is spewing. I don't blame you at all, it's the fault of my useless parents who didn't have the foresight that their son will amount to nothing in life. Had it been they flushed me in the public toilet the world wouldn't have to put up with my stupidity by now.

I'm glad you know they're useless, not flushing you had made you a laughing stock in public

you're from Ogun state, claiming south south, you go still claim North. everyone know majority of you sadeast people are born naturally to be stupid and dumb

I cant Blame how you're so ambitious to outsmart your fellow imbeciles kinsmen on the level of stupidity

just go and show the gibberish you've been splitting since morning to the only sensible person in your family house if he won't bundle you to rehab. if I recommend you to hit your head on brick for 7 uninterrupted days it could worsen your mental disorder

just donate yourself to the gods of your land in the next sacrifice day
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Shiver99: 8:54pm On May 27, 2021
Lol. The calibre of women that Igbo men wouldn't touch, is what wealthy Yoruba men are bragging about dating. cheesy cheesy

An average or below- average woman from the east would readily promoted to a higher status in the west like FFK's last woman. While even an exceptional woman from the west will struggle heavily in the east.

While I'm not convinced the two are dating, they are both clearly getting what they want. It is a shame though because it shows the breakdown of Igbo family structure.

Only a couple decades ago, An Igbo woman no matter the status having relations with a Yoruba man was seen as an abomination.

Good luck to the both of them. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:56pm On May 27, 2021
menacetosociety:
Pity your useless self muppet
Eru
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Tekzyflex(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2021
xrkanny:

You blind

Lol!!! Very blind

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Tomilola360: 8:58pm On May 27, 2021
Igbo girls are not tired of being used by this yoruba goat?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2021
Golan007:

That igbesa he's talking about is where he undertook apprenticeship at Obioma's patent medicine store.

don't mind the foolish Igbo boy

in everything they all want to abuse Yoruba nation and her people every time

I get their time here, I will school that their stiff brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 9:00pm On May 27, 2021
Heavensent01:

I'm glad you know they're useless, not flushing you had made you a laughing stock in public

you're from Ogun state, claiming south south, you go still claim North. everyone know majority of you sadeast people are born naturally to be stupid and dumb

I cant Blame how you're so ambitious to outsmart your fellow imbeciles kinsmen on the level of stupidity

just go and show the gibberish you've been splitting since morning to the only sensible person in your family house if he won't bundle you to rehab. if I recommend you to hit your head on brick for 7 uninterrupted days it could worsen your mental disorder

just donate yourself to the gods of your land in the next sacrifice day
If you like wail and cry from now till tomorrow it won't change anything. All this your long epistle is as a result of heartbreak I've inflicted on you.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

If you like wail and cry from now till tomorrow it won't change anything. All this your long epistle is as a result of heartbreak I've inflicted on you.

just look at this village idiot, I'm sure as dumb as you're, you see yourself as the most sensible person in sadeast

specimen of stupid people in Igbo land. every time Yoruba Yoruba, it seems you people are under spell in that your useless land

thunder fire una there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Telstar: 9:04pm On May 27, 2021
EndRape2:
You think is every woman that want money, or old men, stop fooling yourself, some women have dignity and self worth, they can not standd any man Maltreating them,

Any day any time, I will go for a young guy, that values and respect me, and treat me like an angel, what can ffk give that I do not have, I have my car, I have a good job, I can travel if I wish, for one seconds I can not stand men that cheats, I can not stand men that talk down on women, I can not stand men that feels women are trash and sex object, I will die for any man that respect and treat women well .

I can not even date a divource man, I can not share any man, God forbid.

quotee author=Telstar post=102115121]Forget about that. If FK asks you out, would you turn him down? That's the big question for you.

I'm pretty sure you won't.
The ones you befriended, did you die for them? Stop talking nonsense.

Most Nigerian girls lack dignity.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 9:05pm On May 27, 2021
selemempe:
the most important thing is that you go after our women like say na hustle while we don't give a fvck about your tribal marked women cheesy
We can't contaminate the beautiful igbo blood with palm oil

Dumb logic

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 9:10pm On May 27, 2021
Heavensent01:

just look at this village idiot, I'm sure as dumb as you're, you see yourself as the most sensible people in sadeast

specimen of stupid people in Igbo land. every time Yoruba Yoruba, it seems you people are under spell in that your useless land

thunder fire una there
See painment coming from a pathetic Afonja.
Am I the cause of your people fleeing to Benin republic refugee camp?

Oloriburuku Oshi, wail on........

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Breadnote: 9:18pm On May 27, 2021
funy how women becomes so understandin by dating older men,wen money is involved.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Breadnote: 9:21pm On May 27, 2021
funy Hw women DAT older men.js because of money.n dey r so comfortable wit it
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:30pm On May 27, 2021
EMMY76:
Look at what ffk have reduced igbo girls to it's really a pity these igbo girls don't even have taste or class.

You are very wrong bro. These pretty girls are after his money. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2021
This man and all that glitters sha
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 27, 2021
He loves him some bleachers! G..Zam!

This chick must have swallowed tura soap.

OMB...oh my blackness. Chika why kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by West1side: 9:36pm On May 27, 2021
Your Igbos girls na for free fucq come see them for Lekki here. A generation of miserable jews whoring their destiny into hell. Just go Lekki any evening it does not matter the day. You lot are doomed till eternity.

ThEGodFaThEr102:
Afonjas have a thing for Igbo women and Femi Fani Kayode knows this.

The rate at which my Yoruba brothers are abandoning our Yoruba women for Igbo women leaves room for worries.

This Ndigbo ehn.......their women are very very fair and beautiful unlike our awon Òmò Wobe tout of girls from Iragbiji town who will not waste any time to break bottle on your head once you approach them to toast.

Na wah o! Let me sharpally go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

See painment coming from a pathetic Afonja.
Am I the cause of your people fleeing to Benin republic refugee camp?

Oloriburuku Oshi, wail on........

you're the cause of your people getting killed by Fulani in Ebonyi?

aren't your likes the cause of ugm wasting your kinsmen all in the course of killing zoo police

stupid people in majority, acclaimed to be expose yet backward in mentality....

your existence as a human is questionable, you're no different from Fulani cow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Afonjas have a thing for Igbo women and Femi Fani Kayode knows this.

The rate at which my Yoruba brothers are abandoning our Yoruba women for Igbo women leaves room for worries.

This Ndigbo ehn.......their women are very very fair and beautiful unlike our awon Òmò Wobe tout of girls from Iragbiji town who will not waste any time to break bottle on your head once you approach them to toast.

Na wah o! Let me sharpally go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.

Eleribu, u want to turn the joke on your girls to tribal bashing again? I don't blame u, Nk has turn your brain to akpu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Origin(f): 10:07pm On May 27, 2021
Apparently the criteria for being fit to be a wife is the same criteria currently in use for Federal Government appointments.

Standardised similarities.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2021
Someone should paste this on Femi’s page on Instagram, I’m sure he will be mad at the guy who said who is bankrolling his dicko

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 27, 2021
This useless, drug addict with a missing tooth will not let us rest. Nigerians need to stop paying these kinds of clowns any attention, so they can just fade into oblivion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by menacetosociety: 10:18pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Eru
Name of your father right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 10:39pm On May 27, 2021
Shiver99:
Lol. The calibre of women that Igbo men wouldn't touch, is what wealthy Yoruba men are bragging about dating. cheesy cheesy

An average or below- average woman from the east would readily promoted to a higher status in the west like FFK's last woman. While even an exceptional woman from the west will struggle heavily in the east.

While I'm not convinced the two are dating, they are both clearly getting what they want. It is a shame though because it shows the breakdown of Igbo family structure.

Only a couple decades ago, An Igbo woman no matter the status having relations with a Yoruba man was seen as an abomination.

Good luck to the both of them. kiss

Lool.. don't mind these fools here.. they obviously know nothing!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Winner4u: 11:33pm On May 27, 2021
She wan cash out small ���

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:41pm On May 27, 2021
wwwihy:

She is just there...not very beautiful... just light in complexion.

Not beautiful at all in my own eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by themanderon: 11:42pm On May 27, 2021
Shameless ladies of these days. He is also gona kick you off when he has had a feel of you and is bored. Then another shameless one will come on board again. Shameless and perverse generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.