Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) (87317 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by kunle75(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2021
LadySarah:
cheesy
Soldier come soldier go.Ffk must be with a woman.

You're very right, the man like yellow women, just like 5&6
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Markswag101: 3:33pm On May 27, 2021
This guy's CV is impressive
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by phemmyfour: 3:33pm On May 27, 2021
This one just wor wor like that
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:33pm On May 27, 2021
cocolacec:

Your life is in misfortune not mine.I married a very good yoruba woman maybe you associate with low class and low self esteem women.Iru eiye leye woto.
Iro lo ju OPOLOPO ENIYAN, keep deceiving yourself. You married a very good Òmò Wobe and very soon you'll regret your decision.

You can take Òmò Wobe out from the street but you can never take the Wobe out of the girl. Mark my words. Oloribu

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by CSTRR: 3:34pm On May 27, 2021
officerfudo:
This man continually use IBO girls future, I sorry for una children.
Igbo girl wey follow am no get Future in the first place na.

Have you seen a best graduating student or female director of a big company in his harem?

It is always the second rate beauty queens.
Runs girls in their own right.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by robosky02(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2021
Na wooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 27, 2021
Ibo girls and to sell themselves for money and small clout. When he starts beating her too we no go hear word. Anything for money yet Igbo people will come online and be making noise when your women no fit close leg even for dog once they see small money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:36pm On May 27, 2021
Obamaofusa:

lol
How many of your corpse water drinking ladies have Yorubas married?
They are not even up to 20,000.
Yorubas marry their Yoruba beautiful,curvy,sexy,freeborn ladies in millions so as not to lose the greatest African gene.
You're right you know, greatest African.....sorry greatest Agbero gene.

Awon Òmò 1 million boys

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
If this is True, then I must say Mr. Femi has some serious Challenges.
What's ur business? Mind ur damn business Oga.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:37pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

Lmaoo....issue is that you're an incel with none.
Says a mentally disoriented fellow
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by CSTRR: 3:38pm On May 27, 2021
BTW, the parents of these girls are doing what?
That old woman there is probably her mother.

She is in the same category as Regina Daniel's mother.

Shameless parents.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2021
festacman:
FFK accused his ex-wife Precious Chikwendu of infidelity but he has already sampled many women since their separation. It says a lot about who between them was sleeping around during that marriage. It says a lot.
story
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2021
festacman:
FFK accused his ex-wife Precious Chikwendu of infidelity but he has already sampled many women since their separation. It says a lot about who between them was sleeping around during that marriage. It says a lot.

His wife? Marriage? Are you sure they actually married or just lovers? Just asking
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

So I was updated.

Everybody wants to have that bloodline

Moreover, people want to have tall brilliant kids which is a dominant gene in our bloodline.

Have it in their CV that they are affiliated to Yoruba demons

If our men keep marrying others who will marry our Yoruba sisters.for the muslims it is no problem me lolorun wi.The Yoruba christians women will have no other oprion than to marry elsewhere like the East,middle belt or Muslim men from their tribe.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:42pm On May 27, 2021
CSTRR:

Which world are you living in?

When did Yoruba men become such a great catch?
Mr Brad Pitts.

Yoruba men that don't know what it means to marry.

They spend the bulk of their energies wooing.
After marriage, then comes the hell.

Your women are getting smarter Sha.

Omo Igbo in sifai pains.......Igbo simpsons spend a bulk of their life hustling just to please pussy, it's why they always pay for pussy, sponsor pussy's education, hustle for pussy while the Yoruba man simply gets it for free sometimes even with some nice Igbo delicacies to go down with. Nyamiri cry me a river, your father's are training their daughters only to be taken as wives by yoruba muslims which you soo much hate cus they assfvcked your ancestors in the biafran war.............Deal with it, Igbo women are the property of the Yoruba man and it's our sole duty to plant our seeds in the cunts of your women so they don't give birth to more flatin0 male apes, the hausa/fulani army will finish the rest by using the remaining males as target practice. Omo yeeeboo COPE.

Shout out to all my Igbo and Yoruba bitches.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
[s] Afonjas have a thing for Igbo women and Femi Fani Kayode knows this.

The rate at which my Yoruba brothers are abandoning our Yoruba women for Igbo women leaves room for worries.

This Ndigbo ehn.......their women are very very fair and beautiful unlike our awon Òmò Wobe tout of girls from Iragbiji town who will not waste any time to break bottle on your head once you approach them to toast.

Na wah o! Let me sharpally go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.
[/s]

You don't see how FFK was using igbo girls and dumping them serially? That says a lot about your values and backgrounds, Yoruba men keep treating your women like thrash and you are proud of it. They're no less than trophies that are being won and discarded sooner or later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2021
Hope Mr Bankrolling would not maltreated this likePrecious Chikwendu again?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Afonjas have a thing for Igbo women and Femi Fani Kayode knows this.

The rate at which my Yoruba brothers are abandoning our Yoruba women for Igbo women leaves room for worries.

This Ndigbo ehn.......their women are very very fair and beautiful unlike our awon Òmò Wobe tout of girls from Iragbiji town who will not waste any time to break bottle on your head once you approach them to toast.

Na wah o! Let me sharpally go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.
Ancestor gold diggers you mean
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 3:44pm On May 27, 2021
wwwihy:

She is just there...not very beautiful... just light in complexion.
na true u talk oo. Imagine if she's dark in complexion, she for worwor

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:44pm On May 27, 2021
selemempe:
a man chases after a woman, not the other way round

And it's left for a woman to agree.......

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Look at this Oponu Ayirada, it's on record that Yoruba women, your mami including will bend down low for 6 men and still shout "Eti po to, Elo po si wa".

Admirable , whether true or not, you can write this in Yoruba whereas I don't know how to write the equivalent in Igbo and have no interest at all in learning because I know Igbos are not important enough for me to ever need their language for anything in Nigeria or outside her border.

Can't you guys even appreciate that your actions, while trying to insult Yorubas, only show that you feel Yorubas are your superior fellow Nigerians you secretly admire and wish to be like?

How many Yorubas can speak Igbo or are even interested in learning your language or living in your backward region?

Yet you think you you look anything other than a Yoruba wannabe buffoon attempting to mock Yorubas, as an Igbo, by writing passable Yoruba? Obvious Yorubas no send una while you sleep and wake wanting to be Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2021
This one will later turn to a scapegoat , is alright all for Money.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 3:46pm On May 27, 2021
Tekzyflex:
FFK the great man....keep moving sir.
Meanwhile who be that slim guy FFK hold for waist for the 5th pics I weak!
this one weak me o. No ASSnal for defence. No manCHESTer for attack. Wetin cum remain??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Rest a bit,don't come and die on this great YORUBA OWNED FORUM,bitter Igbo man.
You have been running marathon all over here spewing hate from the first page to the last page.
It will be a shame if after vomiting your usual venom,you go to bed hungry and with high blood pressure.

AT LEAST,REST FOR A WHILE,HAVE A CUP OF WATER.....

THEN CONTINUE WAILING.

I am sure your ancestors will be so proud of you.
YOU ARE TRULY A REAL IGBO MAN!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hammerDK: 3:48pm On May 27, 2021
DEFINITION OF BEAUTY BY AFRICAN STANDARD.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:50pm On May 27, 2021
This one is younger and finer than the old one. I’m sure she’s as dumb as a cinder block and ready to give him more male children. Where is he getting money from? His last political appointment was jumping between PDP and the then yet-to-establish-fully APC.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hammerDK: 3:50pm On May 27, 2021
IF I CAN IMPART AT LEAST 100 PEOPLE HERE, MAYBE WE CAN START TO CHANGE THE NARATIVE.

WE MUST LEARN TO GO OUR OWN WAY AND SET OUR OWN STANDARD, RATHER THAN ALWAYS COPYING OTHERS.

WE WILL NEVER GET FAR COPYING.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:50pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

See dis one. You are here writing nonsense when you never even see one pussy to sample and FFk don sample the full Igboland finish.
I hope no be FFK second hand you go later carry.
They help another man count him clothes when you never get one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 3:51pm On May 27, 2021
tall and fair gyal with m+ister short fuse .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

General Buhari's Military Government / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.