Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself (616 Views)

Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) / "I Will Kill Myself" - Nigerian Migrant In Italy Says, Demands House & €50 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Jbn11(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2021
I have no purpose in life I suffer too much I am always angry I have no happiness nobody am living in hell without help am lost and am at the point of no return. This is my last chance today I want to end it am slowly dying of hunger anyways.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by tunjiajayi: 2:00pm On May 27, 2021
So what do you want to do? To help you die or help you live?
Make up your mind.
Once you answer this question, we can take it from there.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Jbn11(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2021
tunjiajayi:
So what do you want to do? To help you die or help you live?
Make up your mind.
Once you answer this question, we can take it from there.
help me live if you can please
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Nbotee(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2021
Forget dis ur format to beg money online, doesn't work anymore
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by BarristerAlarig: 2:16pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:
I have no purpose in life I suffer too much I am always angry I have no happiness nobody am living in hell without help am lost and am at the point of no return. This is my last chance today I want to end it am slowly dying of hunger anyways.

Format way dn cast for NL?? Bro, try Twitter. No one will give you a Kobo here
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Jeon(f): 2:21pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:

Because you have sold ur soul and destroy ur destiny by having premarital sex
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Jbn11(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Format way dn cast for NL?? Bro, try Twitter. No one will give you a Kobo here
does everything have to be format to you? I alone know what is wrong with me right now.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by tunjiajayi: 2:24pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:
help me live if you can please

Good to know you want to live.
Now what sort of help do you need to live like a man?
What can you do?
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Jbn11(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Good to know you want to live.
Now what sort of help do you need to live like a man?
What can you do?
I need financial help I want to be able to start shoe shop but I don't know where to start from.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by tunjiajayi: 2:36pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:
I need financial help I want to be able to start shoe shop but I don't know where to start from.

Where are you?
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Jbn11(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Where are you?
Niger state
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by BarristerAlarig: 2:41pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:
does everything have to be format to you? I alone know what is wrong with me right now.

You alone should solve it then. Everyone is going through some type of challenges, but we aren't constituting nuisance online.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by tunjiajayi: 3:04pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:
Niger state

Ok, so what's your proposal?
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by annyplenty(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:

Killing yourself is a direct visa to hell. I pray you don't go there because whatever is obtainable here on earth is minuscule to what is there.

Give your life to Jesus. He is will help you to overcome the world.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:

You are very stupid to be begging like this. Very wrong format. Nobody owes you any obligation. Nonsense.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Cokahot: 4:15pm On May 27, 2021
Anthony okeke ithe scammer is back
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Jbn11(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Ok, so what's your proposal?
I don't know the meaning boss.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Elliot2(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2021
mjj2020:

You are very stupid to be begging like this. Very wrong format. Nobody owes you any obligation. Nonsense.
It is okay if you don't want to help cos you suspect it is a fraud. I understand. But my very experience has taught me to be kind at heart. It was just last year, I came online here to beg cos I needed money to buy drugs, but none helped. In fact someone accused me of being a fraud. That heartbreak made me to stop taking drugs, and I went on to finally get the cure for my health challenges. Now I tell nairalanders free of charge how I treated some of those issues.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Jbn11(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2021
Elliot2:
It is okay if you don't want to help cos you suspect it is a fraud. I understand. But my very experience has taught me to be kind at heart. It was just last year, I came online here to beg cos I needed money to buy drugs, but none helped. In fact someone accused me of being a fraud. That heartbreak made me to stop taking drugs, and I went on to finally get the cure for my health challenges. Now I tell nairalanders free of charge how I treated some of those issues.
some people take anything for granted I don't know why. They don't know that some of us are very poor in anything in life I wonder why people don't peity themselves anymore.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Jbn11(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:
I don't know the meaning boss.
50k can start it properly boss.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by paulolee(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2021
even if u kill urself nothing would still work, bcoz i no sure say d burial self go work, so use ur head bro
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Elliot2(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:
some people take anything for granted I don't know why. They don't know that some of us are very poor in anything in life I wonder why people don't peity themselves anymore.
but well, one must be sincere and not take advantage of people. I wish u goodluck locating your helper.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Jbn11(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
paulolee:
even if u kill urself nothing would still work, bcoz i no sure say d burial self go work, so use ur head bro
its depression anger hunger and frustration that made me to think that. But I won't anymore I pray to God to help me start something doing to survive.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Jbn11(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2021
Elliot2:
but well, one must be sincere and not take advantage of people. I wish u goodluck locating your helper.
amen brother. Am sincere I hate taking advantage of people particularly
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by calaharry: 5:29pm On May 27, 2021
go do strong prayers for ya life in worship where your parents covenant u,break all curse or yoke holdin bac and yu see new results wink smiley
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by ThugBoy(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2021
Alaye if Niger state no dey favor you for job opportunity, try another state. No forget say man must work, Bleep, marry, born, build house and also buy car. JULIUS BERGER NO START LIKE THIS ONLINE.
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 27, 2021
Abobby sharp sharp Sharp

We support you

Just help us preserve your organs

Some we go sell some we go use for soap ..

But seriously scratch all the rubbish I wrote up there..

If person tell you him own story I swear you go thank God for your life..

Don't be a Coward keep pushing .. if door no free open try window if that one too no open .. abro break wall
Re: I Don't Know Why Nothing Work For Me Anymore, I Will Kill Myself by Nbote(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2021
Jbn11:
Niger state

Where in Niger state

(1) (Reply)

14yrs Old Girl Died Of Infection After A Used Condom Was Found Inside Her / Suspected Gay Man Caught Harassing 3 Minors In Rivers / Gas Leakage At Ikeja Near Computer Village...update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.