Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire (6109 Views)

Shaibu: Tinubu Is Hopelessness Renewed To Move Nigeria From Frying Pan To Fire / Obasanjo: Nigerians Moved From Frying Pan To Fire Under APC / Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by emonis88: 4:12pm On May 27, 2021
This man with his talk, n yet he has rendered d part useless in his state. He is not to be trusted, by anyone, his word is to be taken with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by Carlylepneuma: 4:20pm On May 27, 2021
ok so u knw say PDP Na frying pan?
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by BSdetector: 4:28pm On May 27, 2021
This bode george man no get shame walahi....

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by Indispensable85(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2021
Stay ur fry pan and leave others to enjoy their fire. All of una na d same. Criminals...

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by hibeebeeking: 4:31pm On May 27, 2021
Frying pan to fire,which one is even better? It a better explanation of a typical and stupid political arena we find ourselves.
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by smith1985(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2021
onomeabuja:

Oga go and sit down jarè, pdp as a party is a very organised party with matured mind & with clear intentions bt apc as a party is an evil party & even an unborn child can feel thier hardship undecided & evil minded leaders & followers like u! embarassed

will u keep quiet... matured mind and organized what..wike and fayose matured mind? Ikpeazu and co organized abi...thieves... see ur Bode George...

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by JVector: 4:38pm On May 27, 2021
Good to know that a PDP chieftain acknowledged that his Party is frypan. grin
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by UncleJJ(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2021
grin
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by Benwallt(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2021
He knew PDP was frying pan. They used the frying pan very well. Fire is useful during cold to keep warm but frying pan never stop frying n you n your cohorts sure used it very well. Let's enjoy the fire a little bit

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by onomeabuja: 4:42pm On May 27, 2021
smith1985:

will u keep quiet... matured mind and organized what..wike and fayose matured mind? Ikpeazu and co organized abi...thieves... see ur Bode George...
ain.t u a thief too, look back & tell urself in d mirror who u cheated yesterday & today....
u keep glorifying evils & failures because u are d number one evil & failure....
i cant glorify a party ( A.P.C ) whom intentions has caused thousands of deaths & brought an unholy hardship to its citizens.
stay there make pant wear u.......nonesense
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by desiredhome: 4:46pm On May 27, 2021
Dpaulie:
The question is, is there any difference between APC and pdp This is just a change of name.. the same calibers of people make the both parties, like saraki like tinubu, atiku, buhari , okorocha etc..but some youths will come out now defending pdp or APC, is it that we don't understand this or the politicians charms are working
There is nothing like charm them here, the probleem they have is laziness, get rich quick syndrome, poverty, greed.......
These politicians knows that no matter how much they steals, there are so many zombies that will support them.....
Just like you will see some hungry youths organizing welcome party for thief Ibori etc...

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by IPIGSRMUMUS: 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
Stupid elewon. This criminal can just STFU, his opinions are irrelevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by Victor455: 4:51pm On May 27, 2021
Pls I'm new in Abj, I need job to do pls, any kind of job pls, I can drive taxi on a hire purchase or any other kind of legitimate job pls help...
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by Frenzy01(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2021
All nah thieves...

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by Jessepaid(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2021
Hehehe...

Theres no difference then...

At the end of the day, they both get cooked grin
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by ofiko123(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2021
If you say so Sir..
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by Madaraire(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2021
At least, he admits pdp is a frying pan.
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by nemynely(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2021
In other words, he acknowledges PDP is messed up
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by Okhuadams(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2021
What about those jumping to PDP
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by Snoolv360(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2021
Kettle calling pot black
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by Dpaulie(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2021
desiredhome:

There is nothing like charm them here, the probleem they have is laziness, get rich quick syndrome, poverty, greed.......
These politicians knows that no matter how much they steals, there are so many zombies that will support them.....
Just like you will see some hungry youths organizing welcome party for thief Ibori etc...
You nailed it bro

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by Forest122: 7:52pm On May 27, 2021
Both of you are same
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by AOTEMN: 2:31am On May 28, 2021
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by smith1985(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2021
onomeabuja:

ain.t u a thief too, look back & tell urself in d mirror who u cheated yesterday & today....
u keep glorifying evils & failures because u are d number one evil & failure....
i cant glorify a party ( A.P.C ) whom intentions has caused thousands of deaths & brought an unholy hardship to its citizens.
stay there make pant wear u.......nonesense

your are the obvious criminal here...for glorifying looters of our patrimony for 16 years and thereby laying the foundation of disaster in our country.. God forbid PDP in Nigeria ....
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by onomeabuja: 9:21am On May 28, 2021
smith1985:

your are the obvious criminal here...for glorifying looters of our patrimony for 16 years and thereby laying the foundation of disaster in our country.. God forbid PDP in Nigeria ....
shift jàrè u b mumu....i dnt reply GOATS that reason wit his anus!
Is PDP the only thieves in Nigeria?
just within 6yrs of APC regime , things has gone from bad to worst.....
Prices of food items are on d increase,
Insecurity is Out of control..
There is no single day we don.t hear or see killings haba
The curroption under this UR APC regime hmmmmmm is second to none compares to MY PDP regime
The nepotism alone is second to none again & u are here spilling trash.....do i look like GOAT to u
SO U ARE A GOAT!!! AS U CAN.T SEE THE SUFFERING PEOPLE ARE GOING TRUH....
nonesense undecided

Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by smith1985(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2021
onomeabuja:

shift jàrè u b mumu....i dnt reply GOATS that reason wit his anus!
Is PDP the only thieves in Nigeria?
just within 6yrs of APC regime , things has gone from bad to worst.....
Prices of food items are on d increase,
Insecurity is Out of control..
There is no single day we don.t hear or see killings haba
The curroption under this UR APC regime hmmmmmm is second to none compares to MY PDP regime
The nepotism alone is second to none again & u are here spilling trash.....do i look like GOAT to u
SO U ARE A GOAT!!! AS U CAN.T SEE THE SUFFERING PEOPLE ARE GOING TRUH....
nonesense undecided

leave olosho work u said no...olosho does not pay..
Re: Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire by OluwaBlessyn: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
600years for him😂😂😂

Dey carry am handicap😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: APC Yet To Submit Name Of Candidate - INEC / After Rigging For Tinubu, Wike Calls For Meeting With Igbos In Rivers / Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.