Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

The New Faces At The Nigerian Embassy Berlin - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The New Faces At The Nigerian Embassy Berlin (194 Views)

Career Advice Needed. Remain In Dubai Or Accept An Employment Offer In Berlin? / Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member / Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Faces At The Nigerian Embassy Berlin by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 27, 2021
For once I'm proud to be a Nigerian. I was at the Nigerian Embassy Berlin today and I'm more than impressed with the quality of service even though I was asked to come back for my passport due to shortage of booklets. The staff were all up and doing and ready to render help to fellow citizens. When we see people doing what is right we should be able to commend them, those guys are the kind of people we need in our embassies all over the world. They're the epitome of what Nigerian civil service should look like. Once again kudos to the Nigerian Embassy staff in Berlin.

1 Like

Re: The New Faces At The Nigerian Embassy Berlin by heniford2: 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
Are you sure about this or hyping
Re: The New Faces At The Nigerian Embassy Berlin by MajesticKris: 5:48pm On May 27, 2021
Bro pls, how much do you think to process a visa to Berlin would be now?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed!! / You've Ever Had A Bad Experience With A Room Mate Please Narrate Your Experienc / Urgent: Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.